Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. raimond

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Burnley - 20th April 2024

Sunday always comes too late
  2. raimond

End of season lap of honour

I reckon all the new signings this season, every single one of them, should sit together in the centre circle while those in the squad who've seen us through the past years and actually give a shit pepper them with shots. A bit Sunday League but very fair. But in fairness, although a couple...
  3. raimond

Grbic

First goal, unlucky with the deflection, but genuinely, how do you fall that slowly? If you dived, if you tripped, if you were shot, pretty much anyhow gravity can take you would be quicker than that. The old thing in science about what falls quicker, a bag of coal or a feather? Grbic somehow...
  4. raimond

What would you realistically be happy with next season?

Genuine question (not to you Rodley just everyone) and no I'm not a bed wetter or fanny or Conor Sammon or whatever... haven't we already spent these? Are we skint or not? I've read posts suggesting we'll only have kids and be in a relegation battle, others suggesting the clear out, parachute...
  5. raimond

Match Thread Chelsea v. Sheffield United - 7th April 2024

4-2 they're shite (and that's coming from us)
  6. raimond

24/25 Season Tickets

Bum cleavage. Pick pocket them yer bastids (can be a problem occasionally with contactless though)
  7. raimond

Gordon Cowans

Aye but in fairness I think Nicky Marker looked like that from being about 19.
  8. raimond

Vini Souza

I've only skim read this but has Vini shagged Liz Truss?
  9. raimond

Relegation run in - Last 10

You've had a lucky escape.
  10. raimond

Nigel Adkins at Blackburn Game

Kinell
  11. raimond

Dane Whitehouse - An Appreciation

He was a great player, one of our own and genuine tragedy what happened to him and when it did. Tell you what though, pretty much every memory on this thread is of him as a winger under Bassett. That season under Spackman (sadly when he got injured) in centre mid, he was absolutely bloody...
  12. raimond

Berge season over

Haaland had also (in 2020) just won the Golden Boy award (literally European Young Player of the Year) and scored 6 in 6 for Norway, having signed for Dortmund after averaging more than a goal a game for Red Bull Salzburg, and scored 9 in a game at the U20s World Cup. Came from nowhere the lad...
  13. raimond

Damage limitation time.....or go for it?

We have been haven't we?
  14. raimond

Times Article - Infuriating

He's just scored 3 in 5, starting to settle in.
  15. raimond

Did COVID set us back years?

It's much overlooked that amongst Hitler's sociopathic, megalomaniac hatred a massive motivation for the holocaust was him having it in for't Blades.
  16. raimond

Trial separation

I reckon it's absolutely fair how anyone feels just now. Some would never step away, some feel they need to, either's understandable. Results aside, there's absolutely nothing enjoyable about it at the moment. It costs a lot (time as well as money) and apart from owt else going to the Lane is...
  17. raimond

Scouting & Recruitment

Ooh, stick you
  18. raimond

United 0 Arsenal 6 - No match report

But we won't have this team. Most are out of contract and we'll have to sell others. We'll have the bare bones plus whatever we can manage to scrape together (and not knowing who we'll have in charge doing this either). And no, I'm not being a fanny, it's just where we are.
  19. raimond

Positives

I'd imagine that Chris walks with a jolly bounce in his step, whistles a lot, says "Cheer up it might never happen" and perhaps does some hospital radio in his spare time.
  20. raimond

What minute did you leave?

Couldn't go as I've got tonsillitis, conjunctivitis in both eyes, sinusitis and a terrible cough, thank fuck.
  21. raimond

Paul Robinson / Bitter Weeds on Ben Bereton Diaz....

Ex Leeds goalkeeper talking about whether our loan signing (who chose us ahead of them) would get in their side. I can't really say I give a bugger mate, rather concentrate on us.
  22. raimond

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Arsenal - 4th March 2024

And for those who can't read the small print, it's around 1500 words waxing lyrical about Arsenal's fluid attacking system, allowing them to score freely without a focal point up front, bringing them 18 goals in their last 4 games (including Liverpool). It then just says at the end "Blades wank".
  23. raimond

Song for kick off time until Arsenal score

Stairway To Heaven fits.
  24. raimond

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Arsenal

"Let's punish these pretenders". I really fucking resent that, we're not pretending to be shit, we're the real deal.
  25. raimond

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Arsenal - 4th March 2024

Thing is as well, the title race is bloody tight and goal difference could mean everything. Newcastle, Villa, even Brighton all proper laid off and just passed it around at the back embarrassed for us- these fuckers won't.
  26. raimond

Incoming? Will Fish

Finny
  27. raimond

Incoming? Will Fish

Why are you so tench?
  28. raimond

Chelsea time kick off moved

Dodgy stick innit
  29. raimond

The Ramsdale Effect - Should this now be the season's focus...

Wait til you get to Michael Bolton
  30. raimond

Man U game postponed

It doesn't particularly strike me as something to worry yourself too much about really.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom