Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. B

Player Suggestion Viktor Johansson

Well to be fair there are listed buildings that move quicker
  2. B

Statistics League top scorer as a percentage of team goals

Blackman scored a large percentage of our goals in a pretty shit team I seem to remember.
  3. B

CONFIRMED Points deduction to start next season

It’s alright complaining about the rules / interpretation of rules between prem and EFL but we shouldn’t be in the situation in the first place. Just pay the fucking bills on time. Purely down to miss management of the club. Nothing else.
  4. B

Hamer

Hamer was an all action box to box midfielder at Coventry. Not a Duffy or a 10. A holding midfielder between Hamer and Blaster next season would be good. I think we could suit a 433
  5. B

MOTD titles

We haven’t been cut, just watching it now.
  6. B

Liverpools GD

Donkey only scored one. Nowt on McBurnie
  7. B

What if we stayed up?

At least we’d struggle to sell our best players
  8. B

If and when we go down

Whittaker from Plymouth has been slapped with a 15 millions price tag. Cloud coockoo land if anyone thinks we’re realistically buying him.
  9. B

24/25 Season Tickets

Get ready for the stampede
  10. B

The amount of abuse Jack Robinson gets is shameful

Just give him the fuckin arm band. Bar the young lads and gorgeous George he’s one of the only players I want to see in a United shirt next season. He’s showed more fight and passion than most of the squad put together.
  11. B

Good news in the next couple of weeks?

A few million barrels of oil have been found under the pitch at Shirecliffe. They had to dig pitch up to stick Wilders Wrigglys Extra ont leak int under soil heating and found some black stuff. Few nodding donkeys are going ont main pitch at shirecliffe once we move to Dore. ITK on this one...
  12. B

CONFIRMED HSBC Sports Ground - New first team training centre

Hi Chris. I got 4 in 2 up there a few years back. Call me.
  13. B

Luton’s fight

They’re going down, but at least they’ll go down with a little pride having fought a bit and not taken any real pastings United can just fuck off at this point.
  14. B

Things More Sensible Than Watching The Blades

Sticking one’s head in the microwave
  15. B

Harry Souttar

Looked like a big fuckin donkey when we played Stoke
  16. B

CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

That’s been going round for a couple of weeks. Don’t think he’ll leave until the summer at the very earliest if he does at all. Palace have got their own issues too with most of them wanting Woy out.
  17. B

CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

We’ve got zero chance of getting him back full stop. The money we got for him will have long been spoken for
  18. B

Visiting Brighton fans.

Avoid the bus gate on Arundel gate on the way home if that’s not already been mentioned
  19. B

Anel

Yep good competitive player with plenty of quality. Surprised he’s struggled for regular game time. Would be a big improvement over most of our midfield or defence.
  20. B

Anel

Originally but recently he has appeared as a centre back more often. A bit like bash
  21. B

Anel

Napoli have agreed a loan to buy for Dendonker reportedly. Maybe that kills interest in Anel.
  22. B

Outgoing? Andre Brooks

The whole premier league will be watching him. He’s fuckin class for his age. Absolute baller and potentially a generational talent (for us) Thankfully we’ve got him on a decent contract early so it’s either a big fee or fuck off. He’s one thing to look forward to next season along with Osula...
  23. B

Andre Brooks

Could be our Eze - baller
  24. B

Mcburnie

I agree with you. If we can keep him fit he’s a very good championship player. I think he needs to be played in a two striker formation or even a front 3 with a bit of pace and trickery around him. If we spend all game hammering it up to him he’s never going to look his best.
  25. B

Player Suggestion David Brooks

Think it would be a very very bad idea to throw millions at bringing Brooks back. Unfortunately I don’t think his body will allow him to compete at the highest level for 40/50 games a season. Gutted for him as he’s a huge talent but he’s missed so much football due to glandular fever and then...
  26. B

Incoming? Jack Clarke

As much as Brooks is / was a phenomenal talent I don’t think his body will ever let him fulfill his full potential. Unfortunately for him he’s missed so much football over the last few years due to absolutely no fault of his own. Glandular fever and then the cunt cancer probably means he’s...
  27. B

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Gillingham

The rough Sheffield bastards drank allt beer and kidney punched mi grannie.
  28. B

Don’t underestimate Luton.

Luton are the best of the 3 promoted sides so far. They’ve looked solid, aggressive and high energy in all their games and Ross Barkley has given them a bit of real quality to boot. Out of the current bottom 3 as it stands they’re the ones most likely to stay up. We need to continue our...
  29. B

Many of you dont understand the new handball rules

I was a bit worried they’d give a pen, not so much for where the ball hit him but because it’s VAR, it’s fuckin shite, it hardly ever sorts out anything ‘clear and obvious’ and is just as likely to give a penalty for a beery fart on row C of the away end as it is to add any real value to the...
  30. B

Goalkeeper?

It would be interesting to be able to simulate the games under Hecky but with Ederson / Alisson in goal. Yeah he’s made a few mistakes but also he’s made comfortably the most saves in the division. It’s a little like Haaland… he scores the most goals but also as he takes the most shots he’s...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom