Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. S

Nicknames for Fans (you do not know)

Lmao, I wasn't even born in this era
  2. S

Lol, I may have been with them but I wasn't one dressed as a nurse! And I certainly ain't no pig.
  3. S

**Looks in Bladesbird 's direction** Was it a nurse wearing a hat, by any chance? Along with a nurse wearing a 'Zippy' backpack?
  4. S

[VIDEO] Raul's view of the lap of honour...

Did they have slogans on their t-shirts when they walked round? I'm looking for the sensible response btw...
  5. S

[VIDEO] Raul's view of the lap of honour...

Yep. As we were walking out. He looked very deep in thought, unhappy, hands in pocket.
  6. S

Post-announcement ST poll

I thought exactly that, but can't find my email receipt from last year, and the online account conveniently doesn't show. I'll still be paying under £400 (South Stand) which I don't remember doing for a while.
  7. S

Hate Wednesday, hate Wednesday........

Chap came into our shop in Chez-Vegas a few years ago sporting his blue & white shirt, two boys wearing the same. I had the displeasure of serving him. He'd originally bought the product he wanted changing from Meadowhall... Me - "Sorry - you'll need to take it back to Meadowhall" Pig - "Can't...
  8. S

blades related memorabilia

Yep, we've got one.
  9. S

Let's get our act together about seating or standing

Great idea - except at away games you don't get this option. You get a ticket where they put you and that's that. Home games aren't really an issue - if you want to stand you go to the back of the Kop. Simples. My season ticket seat is 9 rows back in the SS - I love the view. Closer isn't...
  10. S

Let's get our act together about seating or standing

Ah... The sitting/standing debacle at Notts County Me to lad in front: excuse me, can you sit down please so the chap behind us can see please? Lad in front: fuck off Me: Oi you ignorant little shit, some people are less able than the rest of us, will you sit down please? LIF: why the fuck...
  11. S

Garner v Fans

I sit close the home dugout for home games (it wasn't me!) and the sight of Andy Garner kicking a water bottle, or pack of water is not an unusual one. To be honest I don't see it as an angry man, just someone who is frustrated for x/y/z reason - we all have those moments! The water is then...
  12. S

On stupid fans: moron behind me and his annoying son left at 0-2 with 15 to go. Ha.

Agreed. Last time I looked I wasn't a ****. Sorry - I didn't realise being from Lowedges means I'm not allowed to have an opinion on football. Bit too far..
  13. S

Overcharging?

The likelihood of them trying to contact everyone else who is still awaiting a refund, or at least trying to alert these people (matchday programme, stadium announcement, email, Twitter etc)? Probably about 0%. Disgusting management.
  14. S

Overcharging?

Lol! Yes... that was another fantastic ticket office blooper!
  15. S

Overcharging?

Don't even get me started... My dad had a call in December, sometime around Christmas, to say that this mistake had happened and they needed to confirm his details to refund. Two or three of his mates had this call also. Mistakes happen - all sorted. Today - 21st January, I have emailed them...
  16. S

First reaction when you saw the.... 1995/96 home kit :(

I had that kit, as you do as a kid.... Think I was 11? It's the one I have that's autographed from all those pre-match, car park autograph huntings... :-/ They sold so few shirts my school were given them to use as a school kit. I thought that was the best thing in the world at the time -...
  17. S

Season Ticket Sales - South Stand

I sit in the block in front of your selection. There are quite a few seats around me, although they seem to often be empty, I think they may be ST holder who choose to sit elsewhere but have their tickets there (although strange!). Generally, it's the same faces every week except a handful.
  18. S

Supporters' Club

Yes. Communication between club & fans. Opportunity to share communication that wouldn't normally have happened. This can, of course, happen in different ways since technology has changed. However, there is no communication greater than a face to face conversation. Organised travel to away...
  19. S

Blades fans Fighting each other......

Just remembered... there were two blokes gobbing at each other a few rows in front - no idea what about. It thankfully stayed at shouting and no more, but the one stood up had to be pulled away by his mate. The one sat down had a Brayford mask on, with Porter sat at the side of him - seemed...
  20. S

Who did you meet?

I saw a few forum t-shirts in The Green Man garden - likely I saw a lot of you but didn't realise it was you!
  21. S

Blades fans Fighting each other......

Thankfully we saw no bad from 549.. Although the man in The Green Man who couldn't stay on his feet at 12.30pm may have had a few issues...! He fell over, his mates picked him up & sat him on the bench next to us, telling him to sit still! He decided to stand up, fell over, hit the bench and...
  22. S

South Stand Stewards

I saw that. It looked like after they had scored they were encroaching forwards - it would only have taken him to swear at a steward who asked him to go back to his seat for him to get ejected.
  23. S

Ex- players at match today

Alan Birchenall John Hope Mick Speight
  24. S

Ex- players at match today

Graham Shaw's wife, Beryl, was there. Dave Bassett was in director's box. Derek Geary George Santos Carl Asaba
  25. S

Forget development squad, he deserves a role with the first team.

He's usually up in the gantries with another watching the birds eye view both home & away - has ear piece contact with the bench.
  26. S

Automatic Cup Tie Scheme

Aye I got that too. Amazing how many email addresses I recognised. Nice of them to inform me a week before the game, despite taking the money for the game a few weeks back when the fixture was announced!
  27. S

Sheffield United Pre-season Fixtures 2013/2014

Should Stocksbridge say Monday 22nd July?
  28. S

Season ticket renewed yet?

Yep. What else am I going to do on a Saturday afternoon?
  29. S

A confession

Snap! I didn't fancy one end of the country to the other. I'll be at Wembley... Just incase... If we get there...
  30. S

Sponsor a Fan

Aye, but when you're earning £5K+ a week the cost of a Blades day/weekend is mere pocket money to them.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom