Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. B

24/25 Season Tickets

Simple answer go back to cash only on the turnstiles, fiddle the crowd figures like fuck and rob the taxman of thousands.
  2. B

One To Watch

Nat Phillips on loan from Liverpool at Cardiff, best central defender in the championship. I know we've had our fingers burned with signings from Liverpool in the past but this lad comes with bags of experience and desire.
  3. B

24/25 Season Tickets

Sorry to all who replied, should have included the word EXTRA !!!!.
  4. B

24/25 Season Tickets

Seriously? I'm a pensioner also but we're not that hard up, 23 home matches works out at less than a pound a game. Spend less on Werther's originals and support the lads.
  5. B

Summer 2024: Contracts who stays and who goes?

Holgate- doesn't want to be here anyway. Source? Blokes only played a couple of games, let's see what he's like over the last 10 games before writing him off for one crazy tackle.
  6. B

CONFIRMED Auston Trusty

Trump, Biden and Trusty, got a lot to answer for has the USA.
  7. B

Gerry Summers RIP

Yes part of the best half back line in my lifetime and I've been watching us for over 70yrs, Richardson, J Shaw, Summers, class. Don't think they would have stayed on the pitch very long in todays football, a tackle in those times is a red card now. RIP Gerry and thanks for the memories.
  8. B

1st half vs 2nd half difference

Souza challenging Harper for best pointer we've ever had.
  9. B

Seen 2 this weekend on TV.

Two players been involved in matches on TV this weekend that would be ideal for us in the championship next season . Nat Phillips center back for Cardiff on loan from Liverpool who kept Ipswich and Kieffer Moore quiet for most of the game and Sorba Thomas who showed skill,speed and great ball...
  10. B

2024/2025 Squad Planning

Trusty very quick ? seriously.
  11. B

Training Centre - Will it ever be completed and open?

Iv'e been involved with this site from it's early days as Balfour Darwins to it's present owners HSBC, the pitches have improved from the early days but even now they are not up to daily use. I'm presuming we will have to lay a couple of desso pitches as well as a G4 all weather pitch, my...
  12. B

Trial separation

Grow a pair FFS .
  13. B

Things More Sensible Than Watching The Blades

Wiping my arse with a broken bottle.
  14. B

Basham interview

Bash would be better playing on crutches than this shower of shit that are masquerading as pro footballers .
  15. B

The Ramsdale Effect - Should this now be the season's focus...

Sell them all to Sainsburys, nectar points is all we'll get with that lot .
  16. B

U21s vs Swansea tonight

Doesn't Holgates suspension cover all football competitions ?
  17. B

Match Thread Wolverhampton Wanderers v. Sheffield United - 25th February 2024

Watched the game again this morning and have to say Norwood's passing was spot on bar one or two misplaced, his dink pass to Anel near the end was the pass of the match and a pity nobody could get on the end of Anels cross. We all know we're down but play like that for the rest of the season and...
  18. B

Wilder / Holgate

Source, proof.
  19. B

Thickest team we’ve ever had

Wilder before they go out- Ok lads they've got Dunk on corners and free kicks and he's good at them, you and you double up on him every time they get one. First corner Dunk completely unmarked to create a goal.!! Have to laugh when they all go into a team bonding scrum before ko and have all...
  20. B

Back to back 5 goals

Arsenal next home game.💥
  21. B

Absent regulars

No problem, 10 weeks rest away from this shit league and the fans will be raring to go again. Keep the faith.
  22. B

Wilder / Holgate

Thought Wes was our MOM today but not much to beat.
  23. B

Wilder Out ?

Nan a Nah Nah, hey hey Sheffield United.
  24. B

Injury news that could benefit us massively

Now need Pedro not to recover from his injury in time to play against us for Brighton on Sunday.
  25. B

Brighton Another Visit Next Sunday

Brighton are an excellent footballing side, them and Bournemouth are the best 2 sides to come to the Lane this season " Newcastle and Villa included". We have to up our physical game and compete for 90 mins, if we back off and try to frustrate them they will cut through us like butter.
  26. B

Wes..

Robin Olsen same CV and turned out to be crap .
  27. B

Slav !

If we're going down this road is there any chance of digging John Harris up.
  28. B

An 11 to get a result at Luton..

He's not played this year, injured 🫣
  29. B

Sack Wilder

Couple of million? Source.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom