Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. don240

Hecky should leave

Fixed, now go back to Pork Talk.
  2. don240

Scabs First Home Game

So true, what those scabs did when they betrayed the blue collar workers of the UK is absolutely unforgivable. We are still suffering the consequences 40 years later. Never forget. Never forgive.
  3. don240

Roy's View From... View From Blackburn

I read Blades news today, oh boy. 4000 fools from Blackburn, Lancashire. Because the fools were rather thick. They sang of Wemb-er-lee. Now I know how many fools our away end holds. They don’t sing Wemb-er-lee now.
  4. don240

Hecky out

We’d be top if we hadn’t capitulated to Toytown. Hecky out. Board out. Shoes off. Etc. Etc. Roll on the glorious 10th of December…..
  5. don240

Trouble at the mill.

Surely it’s “trouble at t’mill” No self respecting yorkshireman would be aware o't existence o't word “the” Fixed ya fix.
  6. don240

Roy's View From... View From Derby

Preferring them to Forest isn't really setting the bar very high though.
  7. don240

Championship League Table by Twitter followers

Bournemouth in 5th place with the same number of followers as 11th placed Birmingham,
  8. don240

Everyone ready for the 6.00pm managerial announcement?

It's better now that Israel has stopped bombing it to fuck.
  9. don240

HMS piss the league

I always wondered what went into fish fingers.
  10. don240

HMS piss the league

I thought it was wedged across the Don, oh hang on I'm thinking of the Stad De Rust.
  11. don240

HMS piss the league

Doesn't matter what league the pork are in, only that HMS PTL can set sail again. It will always sink before leaving dock but will be back at sea for the start of every season.
  12. don240

Typical Wednesday fan

Because he's full of shit.💩
  13. don240

Make Up A Shit Rivalry For Championship 21/22

Sheffield wed.....oh you said championship.
  14. don240

Sky News Stated Premier League

That's not a parallel universe that you're looking in. It's a mirror. ☺️
  15. don240

Fifteen's Obscene

Just tweeted one of the Guardians sport writers with this, I'll send a few more out when I've time.
  16. don240

Whatever happened to....

No more hero's any more.
  17. don240

Rod Liddle thinks we're a 'midlands' team

The exact place is Morton between Clay Cross & Tibshelf. It even has a sign saying it's the exact centre of England, so north of Morton = North.
  18. don240

Season tickets and shop security alarms

200 should just about see her through the week.
  19. don240

Wilder - Top Man again

You've been made more than welcome on here & have even got some of us hating the spammer's a bit less. But if you're going to come on here talking sense after one bad defeat for us.... You know the rules by now 🙂
  20. don240

Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

When it was new it did look OK & at Christmas with the tree in the centre & the lights of high street above, it looked magical (to a very young me at least). Unfortunately it didn't age well & became a place best avoided after the shops closed at night. It's hard to believe as it's etched deep...
  21. don240

I'd forgotten how bad it was down there.
  22. don240

Projectors (watching the Blades)

It's an optional extra. Forgot to add that you need a home cinema receiver & a set of speakers to actually be able to watch & listen to anything on it. (another £5k should do it) Sony VW870ES
  23. don240

Projectors (watching the Blades)

One of these would just about do the job. (Sony VW870ES) It's £24,995, but you need the best for watching the Blades.
  24. don240

Sharrock was still head when I was there. (1974 to 1979)
  25. don240

I had the same education route. Although Western Road changed its name to Westways during my time there. I don't know if you have ever seen this site, but it has a lot of interesting information on King Teds + some info on its feeder schools including Western Road/Westways.
  26. don240

Judging by the number of drug dealers in the area, I think Wybourn already has enough E's
  27. don240

I was hoping I'd got away with MY typo. Where does Weybourn adjoini?
  28. don240

Cardboard cut out's of fans in stadiums....i kid you not!

The away team always brought plenty of pyro though.
  29. don240

Cardboard cut out's of fans in stadiums....i kid you not!

To be fair, I think they did a reasonably good job of finding one back in the 1930s.
  30. don240

Definitely Weybourn then.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom