Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Gin&Juice

Things worse than I thought.....

Can see the aftermath of Mark trying to break the back windows.
  2. Gin&Juice

Sheffield United News

We hate locals at the lane.
  3. Gin&Juice

One To Watch

Id love someone to rock up to a half cut Wilder in the Rising Sun with a spreadsheet of potential targets. Yogi the floor is yours.
  4. Gin&Juice

Sheffield United News

Bet it’s not just Villa that have buzzed his agent. There’s like 100 more stages, they’ll have loads of kids similar to look at.
  5. Gin&Juice

Sheffield United News

100% He was a big fucking Blade as well. He was their striker/number 9 for a while, which I can’t get my head round. Basically, means fuck all. Richie Humphrey’s was their golden child for 4 games in 1995 and he was a big blade.
  6. Gin&Juice

CLUB PORTFOLIO FURTHER ENHANCED

Agreed. He’s doing the right things off the pitch, currently. Maybe some investors have told him to James Milner our assets and shore things up?
  7. Gin&Juice

Match Thread Manchester United v. Sheffield United - 24th April 2024

Eddie Beef and Colin would be turning in their graves.
  8. Gin&Juice

Wilder out

He had no choice with Lundstram as Berge did his hamstring. Norwood, he has no choice with as we’re criminally unfit. Fleck fucked off straight away.
  9. Gin&Juice

Match Thread Manchester United v. Sheffield United - 24th April 2024

Any ITK/Wilder Drinking Buddies know if Gribic and Souza have been booted off the coach?
  10. Gin&Juice

Neill Collins moves into management

If he played in the premier league now, he’d be the best player. If he managed in the premier league now, he’d be the worst manager. What a man.
  11. Gin&Juice

Guardian report on our terrible season...

Chris Sutton. How he gets a gig is beyond me. Sky just use him to rile up Rangers fans.
  12. Gin&Juice

What's your dullest anecdote about meeting a footballer?

It’s weird. I’ve lived in Wilmslow for two years. And legitimately he’s the only footballer i’ve met round here. Nice guy. Played for Stockport under Dave Jones. Did well and moved to Southampton for big money, not good enough for the PL and injuries I think forced him to retire. He also drinks...
  13. Gin&Juice

What's your dullest anecdote about meeting a footballer?

I saw Lee Todd in a pub just after the Villa game at home. Former Stockport, Bradford City and Southampton full back. We’re on nodding and small talk terms. He asked me if I went on Saturday. I replied “no, had a prior engagement” he laughed and said “for the best” and downed his dregs of...
  14. Gin&Juice

United 1 Burnley 4 - report

Nah. He’s not bothered about either club.
  15. Gin&Juice

Grbic

Don’t think he will play for us again. I know Wes wants out, i’d even start Amissah. I’m sure in Gus Caesar lore, there must be something about him to be playing for some of the clubs he’s played for. But whatever it is, it’s left him currently. As others have said.. his confidence is shot. iIt...
  16. Gin&Juice

Forest deducted four points

I mean. I don’t really like Forest. But, it’s ridiculous what’s going on.
  17. Gin&Juice

End of season lap of honour

End of season awards will be spicier. Wilder needs to work every hour of every day this summer. If he truly loves the club.
  18. Gin&Juice

Annoyed by Osborn?

I love his gumption. But we really need to bomb out these players and cut off from the past.
  19. Gin&Juice

sander Berge

You’d leave to if your best player was sold and replaced by some kid from Sweden.
  20. Gin&Juice

Player Suggestion Viktor Johansson

Was a good player. Did well at Southampton first time around with David Hirst. Remember he got that move to Blackburn and they were toxic at the time and paid a lot of money, shortly after Shearer left. I think that ruined him. Big Sam really ressurected him from the dead. He was at Millwall on...
  21. Gin&Juice

Fernando Macedo

I always wanted Danny Invincible to sign for us. Gary Sinclair would’ve had a field day.
  22. Gin&Juice

Player Suggestion Will Hughes

Don’t want poshos playing for us.
  23. Gin&Juice

Fernando Macedo

Please, if he breaks into the first team don’t compare him to Iliman. Probably the best, naturally gifted player we’ve had since TC.
  24. Gin&Juice

Fernando Macedo

With a name like that you’ve got to be good.
  25. Gin&Juice

Ball Sup Blog... SUFC Academy U21 v Sheffield Wednesday (h)

Is there a Wednesday version of Phil and his mates? I Bet they drink Worthingtons and wear sambas.
  26. Gin&Juice

You won’t believe what Blazin Squad look like now…👀

Had a stroll through Ecclesall Woods after. Wilder showed him the Woodcutters house and now they’re having a pint of Doombar in the Rising Sun.
  27. Gin&Juice

Heartbroken/pissed off we sold them X1

Thought he was fine, but the second half of the season with his illness derailed him. Id have rather have kept him, but thought it was good business at the time. If he had a season like Iliman, then i’d have been fuming.
  28. Gin&Juice

'I played for both' ⚽️ Brentford vs Blades

Clayton Donaldson Marcus Bent
  29. Gin&Juice

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Brentford

Isn’t their top boy Dean Gaffney? Remember him getting abuse when we played them in League 2 years ago.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom