Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. B

Grbic

I can't think or a poorer display of goalkeeping ability than what I've just seen. Shockingly bad
  2. B

Billy Sharp

Absolute Blades hero. Legend at the Lane. Anybody who's watch him for the last 6 months or so that thinks he's a viable option in the Premier League is kidding themselves. Love him, but it's time.
  3. B

Ex Players - Where are they now?

Jake Wright Snr played for Grantham Town last week against Sheffield FC
  4. B

Applaud the lad

Why didn't you want your comments "buried on another thread" your comments are on the exact same subject as all the other on Illiman, but they aren't more (or less) important. It does my head in people thinking they need their own thread
  5. B

Blades Tattoos

I know Roy, that's genuinely his work
  6. B

Ball Sup Blog... Academy U23 Title Game

It was you that mentioned Wednesday 🤣 I get the persona you try to portray, and genuinely really enjoy most of your posts, but you do tend to take it too far sometimes.
  7. B

Match Thread Bristol City v. Sheffield United - 18th April 2022

All this game is proving is how much we've missed Bash and how we still miss Billy. If they don't get new contracts, my toys will be seriously out the pram. It can't be more obvious how much we NEED them both.
  8. B

Uremovic

He's always done it, it's almost like a nervous tick. It resembles a flick of your arm you might do if you've got a long sleeve shirt on and the sleeve is too long and irritating your wrist.
  9. B

Fallowfields Team to Batter Brum

He's closer to 38 than 18, admittedly, but in no one's definition is 35 yr old Billy Sharp "38 soon"
  10. B

Mousset

I want to play for us too, think I can figure out why I don't get picked though. I'll have a go at guessing why Moose isn't being picked too if you like?
  11. B

CONFIRMED Olsen Loan Terminated

Best transfer window in the club's history... Wait, not again
  12. B

Lundstram

Definitely worth a new thread 🙄
  13. B

Imperfect 10 - Tony Currie's autobiography

Is there a way of getting a signed copy in time for Xmas?
  14. B

Do old shirts have any value?

Thanks both, if I had to guess I'd have said the Adkins year - hence it being completely wiped from my memory!
  15. B

Do old shirts have any value?

I've come across a lime green Adidas shirt sponsored by John Holland on the front and DBL Logistics on the back. I've absolutely no recollection of us ever playing with it and no idea where it came from (it was in the back of my dad's wardrobe. It's XL and doesn't look like it's ever been worn...
  16. B

Rumour Mill, does it have a future?

Depends whether we can get any money for it in the JTW
  17. B

Player Suggestion Conor Hourahane

Yep! Looked keen to come, it was close to getting toxic but have to give him credit for sticking at it and improving. Was very poor on the ball first half and also isn't great out possession but didn't hide and looked like he was trying to get us going.
  18. B

Fans Forum: What Went Wrong

Ey up Slav
  19. B

Match Thread The Unofficial Dingles Match Day Thread

Have a like, mostly for putting your thoughts on the match in the actual match thread! Boils my piss how many people start a thread of their own.
  20. B

'Judge em after 10 games'

Egan - excellent???
  21. B

Norwood

Can we really get away with cloning Billy Sharp though? I mean I'm not against it as an idea 🤷🏻‍♂️
  22. B

Moose

What's that in McNuggets? 240?
  23. B

Most infuriating player

How has nobody mentioned Jose Baxter yet? Bags of ability, unfortunately plenty of bags of other things too
  24. B

Woodhouse Blades

Makes you proud to be a Woodhouse lad!
  25. B

Brewster again!

Some spectacularly naive comments about Ramadan on here. I was going to quote some but there's too many. Not meaning to knock anyone in particular but a simple Google search would help. There's absolutely tonnes of top athletes who are observing Ramadan and performing at exceptional levels -...
  26. B

Youth players

Think the bitterness in the post suggests she did 🤣
  27. B

McBurnie Wolves

Jesus, you're a bit slow!
  28. B

Osbourne

Don't disagree with most but the only one I'd question is Fleck, do you think he's done enough or are we hoping he gets back to his best from 18+ months ago? IF we can get Alex Mowatt on a free and presumably less wages there's no place for Fleck for me.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom