Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. TJB.

A question that has to be asked. But what the answer is, is anybody s guess

My worry is that our financial situation behind the scenes is so shit that those in the know are aware of it, and potential buyers are happy to wait around a little bit until Princey either gets extremely desperate or has landed us in administration. Why pay more for something you can pick up...
  2. TJB.

CONFIRMED Points deduction to start next season

Shit at least has a bit of substance to it. Rifleman's posts do not.
  3. TJB.

It feels like people have been asking Rifleman to elaborate since God were a lad. It never happens.
  4. TJB.

Six games left of the current Premier League season and we're already bottom of next season's Championship table. Quite a feat.
  5. TJB.

Arblaster

A real coming of age performance. Cool, calm and collected on the ball against a big money side. Some great touches and turns. Brilliant stuff.
  6. TJB.

Personally, I thought we were brilliant

Once we started having a pop, things started to happen. Amazing what being as good as down can do to a teams' confidence. You've already lost 8-0 at Bramall Lane and you're practically relegated. What's the worst that can happen by having a go?
  7. TJB.

Grbic

Likewise, he's playing behind a defense which has shipped a lot of goals this season, and never seems to stay as the same lineup. Six of one and half a dozen of the other?
  8. TJB.

Mark Clattenburg on United and McBurnie

Found his true calling now he's on Gladiators.
  9. TJB.

Player Suggestion Out of Contract (2024)

Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong, but didn't we borrow against them meaning we've already spent it? Or did we borrow against the TV money?
  10. TJB.

One of our issues this season has been McBurnie coming off and us not having a like-for-like replacement, meaning we have to alter the way we play. It's unlikely to happen, but I'd try and be greedy and have both.
  11. TJB.

No idea what his injury record is like (and I'm guessing, as usual, that wages would be an issue) but I've always liked Will Hughes. Tidy player. Would be a great addition.
  12. TJB.

Things I won’t miss in the EPL

The latter is funded by the former. You need the cash to pay for those things. It's not like we opt to have lesser scouts and infrastructure.
  13. TJB.

Things I won’t miss in the EPL

I forgot that players only gain hamstrings upon promotion to the Premier League.
  14. TJB.

BBD

Get chequebook aht. He fits us well.
  15. TJB.

Blades Band Names

Ndiayer Straits KD Mendez-Laing Baxtereet Boys Beattie Boyz
  16. TJB.

Blades Band Names

Coutts Manuva Doyle Blood Benie Kravitz The Sisters of Murphy
  17. TJB.

Blades Band Names

(I can't take credit for these as they've come from the group chat) Dellas Soul Enda Shikari Marilyn Hanson AC TC Jagielkasabian Foderinghammstein
  18. TJB.

Blades Band Names

McCall Out Boy Allison Chains (Duffy the Bounce) Slayer Archer the Unstoppable Sex Machine
  19. TJB.

24/25 Season Tickets

A bit of this going on for me as well, although I'll likely still be watching on the box.
  20. TJB.

24/25 Season Tickets

It's priced me out. I've got a wedding to save for so can't really justify handing over £134 for the next 3 months. Spread over ten would be more manageable even with interest. It's a shame but it is what it is. A season of picking and choosing games (and borrowing off mates who aren't going)...
  21. TJB.

Jebbison Mystery

Saw him coming out of Meadowhall on Monday afternoon. "Oreyt, Jebbo" I said. "Hey man" he replied. Not sure what that means in terms of a new contract mind.
  22. TJB.

Where has our fans passion gone?

Brentford know how to bring the atmosphere back...
  23. TJB.

The Ramsdale Effect - Should this now be the season's focus...

Indeed. I also thought that we'd borrowed money against next year's parachute payments to bankroll us through this year because the Prince can't/won't, meaning we'll be skint again when we drop down. I'll be happy if I'm wrong here...?
  24. TJB.

Blades sign ten year catering deal extensionwith Compass Group (Levy).

It's just infuriating that it doesn't have to be crap food/beer and you don't have to wait 20 minutes. Wolves proved that to me at the weekend.
  25. TJB.

Another quality decision by the FA.

Just do the whole route again and turn it into a full marathon, pal. It'll be far less painful than watching us play Chelsea on a Sunday.
  26. TJB.

Hamer's free kick

You have to laugh or you'll cry. Fucking criminal to get a free kick in that position and waste it like that. But it was so bad that it deserved a giggle. Another bit of comic relief was Larouci's attempt(s) at crossing a ball. Fuck me. Looks like he's won a competition to play for the club at...
  27. TJB.

If you think that's a red card

Similar to the one that got put on Souza earlier in the season.
  28. TJB.

Incoming? Will Fish

I hate posts like this. You're just taking up all the fish puns for yourself so that nobody else can use them. It's totally shellfish.
  29. TJB.

Team vs Wolves

Past Caring Losing Will To Live When Will It End McAtee

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom