Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. bladesmanluke

Outgoing? Grbic

Is Amissah another one not interested in signing on for next season? Get him on the pitch tonight and see what he's made of. Win/win for us. He either does well and thus maybe gets a few games in the Premier League to end the season justifying us offering him an improved deal or he can walk away...
  2. bladesmanluke

It this point in the season its time to sit back and.....

I genuinely did give up when we sold Ndiaye and Berge. There was no point getting worked up about any of it from that moment and clearly the players and staff did the same. I predicted we'd break Derby's record. We haven't, but we have been worse in every other aspect and will smash the goals...
  3. bladesmanluke

sander Berge

Well that went about as well as could be expected. Always been a quality player
  4. bladesmanluke

Summer transfers - Wilder and Knill

It's almost like every other manager in our clubs history
  5. bladesmanluke

Would you want Ndiaye back

Yeah I wouldn't mind taking him if Marseille were happy to take a massively discounted fee and cover his wages. Then we could try approaching Madrid to see if they fancy a similar arrangement for Vinicious Junior
  6. bladesmanluke

What would you realistically be happy with next season?

We really need to be promoted or we will go backwards as a club
  7. bladesmanluke

New ground

I reckon we'll get a new roof and do away with the poles as our next big infrastructure investment if we get promoted again. Just hope they consider doing it in a way it can be easily extended to increase capacity (which I think we do need in the prem but money...)
  8. bladesmanluke

Anel looking to manufacture a move?

Based on him being an outstanding footballer in a team that keeps more than 20% possession. He will excel in a better team and the better teams know it
  9. bladesmanluke

CONFIRMED Points deduction to start next season

It's alright saying its only 2 points yada yada. It's enough to make us look like the shitshow that we are and it WILL come into the minds of players in the summer thinking which club to join or rejoin.
  10. bladesmanluke

Anel looking to manufacture a move?

We'll get way more than 10m for him. It's not 2004
  11. bladesmanluke

Player Suggestion Viktor Johansson

Low release clause will mean a bigger sign on fee for the player
  12. bladesmanluke

Roy's View From... View From Chelsea

Is English not their first language or something?
  13. bladesmanluke

McBurnie and Jebbo future

Need to be moving heaven and earth to get him to sign. Don't fuck about Blades
  14. bladesmanluke

Grbic

Get him gone
  15. bladesmanluke

Paddy McNair

Could do a lot worse. Get him in
  16. bladesmanluke

Things I won’t miss in the EPL

For what it's worth I don't think we'll be this bad again if we do make it back up at the end of next season
  17. bladesmanluke

CONFIRMED HSBC Sports Ground - New first team training centre

That's true, but who'd buy it? Not the council they're skint. Although it's not stopped them buying up half the city centre they're already balls deep on that gamble. There's probably nobody else who can afford to buy it from HSBC without turning it in to housing unless the Eagles and Sheffield...
  18. bladesmanluke

CONFIRMED HSBC Sports Ground - New first team training centre

Do they realise that if SUFC don't buy it then it likely gets turned into housing?
  19. bladesmanluke

Deal or No Deal

And then looked like he'd never played before against Lincoln this season
  20. bladesmanluke

Outgoing? Arblaster

If they think Arblaster is good they should run an eye over Vinny Souza he's even better
  21. bladesmanluke

Arblaster

Like having Tommy Doyle back
  22. bladesmanluke

Wilders improvement

Horrendous forced subs because our players aren't anywhere near fit enough
  23. bladesmanluke

F*** it

Aye still a better experience today than a 6-0 thrashing. At least it was entertaining. Can't believe we're still getting 30k through the gates
  24. bladesmanluke

Wilder

The midfielder with the most tackles in the championship last season or a winger? Hmmm. It didn't work. Norwood fucked it up, but there's no crystal ball available unfortunately
  25. bladesmanluke

Cricket at the lane...

What was the capacity of the lane pre south stand?
  26. bladesmanluke

Bettis radio sheff tomorrow

Unfortunately with the phone lines going down there was no question from a random Bournemouth fan making the whole ordeal a waste of time really
  27. bladesmanluke

'Memries' 'Basham's arriving' 5 years since this moment

I remember as he ran clear thinking of how much of a mess he made of his chance at the end of the first half. Couldn't get excited as went to strike it. Thinking "why did this have to fall to Bash!" What a moment to be wrong
  28. bladesmanluke

Souza off!?

Why does he have to go? He made a slightly off comment. He needs to be told be careful what he says to the press and to get back to work. Why always an over reaction? It's probably not translated well either. Also, he's one of the better defensive midfielders in the prem. Why do such a large...
  29. bladesmanluke

Vini Souza

My team cannot keep the ball because I and my team mates cannot complete 3 consecutive passes
  30. bladesmanluke

Training Centre - Will it ever be completed and open?

Can anyone answer this very important question? Will this give us the highest training ground in the football league?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom