Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Rusty view

Personally, I thought we were brilliant

Once we started having ago after 20 mins. We took confidence in what looked like a fragile defence. Midfield began to take control. Palmer was nullified for a lot of the match. It was a good performance. Whether that's come from last few games or the fact they feel pressure is off. Anyway...
  2. Rusty view

Roy's View From... View From Liverpool

Or When Van Dickhead strangled Trusty.
  3. Rusty view

Well done spireites

Congrats Spirites. Lived in Chez Vegas till around 12 yo. So got a spot for them.
  4. Rusty view

Season ticket available

A Hillsborough Girder one presumes? The North Stand I'm guessing
  5. Rusty view

If you think that's a red card

If that's not a red then we might as well do away with reds. *new rule. If the player hasn't go to retire then it's not a red.
  6. Rusty view

Wow..

I've a st on there with the daughter. It's a good experience for kids....which are the future. They've recently done the lighting up and it's much brighter..which helps with thr welcoming experience. Still takes 4 hours to order a hot chocolate or a beer.
  7. Rusty view

Stadium Development

Presume houses and road make it difficult.
  8. Rusty view

CONFIRMED Yasser Larouci

He's shit. He was shocking in the stuttgart friendly. Was poor in every other game and was to blame for Man City goal. I'm very laid back with united these days. I rarely comment on individuals but he's fucking shocking. There I've said it. Just for a gauge....I thought Lunny was ok. That's...
  9. Rusty view

Stadium Development

Just found a photo of Charltons ground. For connoisseurs I've flipped the image. I've always thought it would look like this....with pur away end. New roof on kop. New tier on SS. Old discussion but saw photo tonight flipped it and gives an impression of what could be. The media box can be...
  10. Rusty view

Chant at Brighton

Tbf it happened quite a bit in those days. I never been to Swindon. So Mt memory is defo Oldham. Nowadays there's to much impatience to finish off.....so my wife says
  11. Rusty view

Chant at Brighton

Great way to describe it. Gospel. People were dancing like in a gospel choir.
  12. Rusty view

Darblade/Ainsley Harriott RIP

That was my thoughts if I can make it....although I think I'll struggle. Used all my holidays. "I need sometime off for a funeral boss. I never met him just slagged pigs off with him on a forum"
  13. Rusty view

Just come across this pm we had. As the song goes..."he hates Wednesday"
  14. Rusty view

Chant at Brighton

I always recall Oldham away early 90s. Singing oh when the blades slowly. It was epic. Felt like it lasted a whole half without kicking in I was only about 15 so it was provably shit and sang fir 2 mins...but I enjoyed it
  15. Rusty view

Not sure I can get out of work. But I'd like to pay my respects. Even if it's stood by the Tea Rooms to see the cars arrive. I'll say again the content and volume on this thread is testament to the bloke his was
  16. Rusty view

Roy's View From... View From Brighton

Is it just me or are their comments in broken English. 🤔
  17. Rusty view

You know what That's issue with death. Tell people you love them today...not when they die. I'd imagine he'd be calling us soppy cunts. I hope his family are OK. His kids know how much he loves them. And take solace in how many people on here liked him.
  18. Rusty view

Those emails 🤣🤣🤣 I'd like to think he singalong handedly got them the pts deduction The stories of his "typical pig" father in law.
  19. Rusty view

Beautiful words. We need a crying emoji. The number of replies, comments on this thread are a tribute to how he touched us all on this forum, and in life to those that knew him. I so wish I'd gone for a drink with him. He didn't live far from me...but I never offered. If his family read...
  20. Rusty view

Bloody gutting. Seeing a photo of him makes it a bit real...rather than just a username you interact with. He always came across as a top bloke on here.
  21. Rusty view

Thoughts with you. He was a top bloke on here. We shared in our detest of pigs with us both living in spitting distance of boro. Condolences to all your family. Rip
  22. Rusty view

Lankshear to spurs for 2.5m.

I'm getting the word........
  23. Rusty view

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Brighton

Arrogant cunts. Bar the odd comment.
  24. Rusty view

VAR Vote

Happy Var day. Still not over this!
  25. Rusty view

Roy's View From... View From Wolves

Or early in match where the ref actually pulled their player up. Their player literally put his hand out to ref.
  26. Rusty view

Hes not wrong...he's an angry man 🤣🤣
  27. Rusty view

Danny Murphy made this very point on motd...excluding Newcastle and arsenal. We bullied them...and did what Vlades teams should do. 100% effort snd fight. Never liked them lot. Glad they all hot piss wet through in away end. I did try and get a chant going "You're getting wet You're getting...
  28. Rusty view

I haven't Bern able to bring myself to read these so far. Sorry Roygbiv But I'm gonna pour a glass of wine and soak up their tears
  29. Rusty view

Future fans

I'm experiencing it now. My daughters had a ST for 4 or 5 years now...she's nearly 10. She's become obsessed by man city lately. Knows all their players. She's begging me to take her to a Man City game.....I'm gonna try and get tickets for 30th Dec.
  30. Rusty view

Gary O'Neil

I read what Mike Dean said which was interesting. Basically saying var would not overturn it as ref gave it and there was contact He seemed to also hint that had ref not given it var wouldn't have. Similar to "umpires call" in cricket. I'd agree with you. It's soft. But there's...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom