Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. PageHallBlade

24/25 Season Tickets

I'll be renewing as not that big of an increase for South Stand, where do i pick up my 'Bigger Blade' shirt and badge ?
  2. PageHallBlade

24/25 Season Tickets

i think they all get counted which is why sometimes on kids holidays the attendance looks big but John Street has noticably more empty seats
  3. PageHallBlade

Roy's View From... Loan Update

Not Good enough Roy poor show poor show
  4. PageHallBlade

Training Centre - Will it ever be completed and open?

finally I'm fed up of telling people Norton wasn't happening, also heard that possibility of some of the women teams stuff being folded into the redevelopment of Concord sport centre and steel city Ground, however now this is done it may not be happening also maybe this has been holding up any...
  5. PageHallBlade

Football heaven

yeah cant upset Chris like the one RS interviewer (cant remember his name) did that time ( premier league relegation season) and resulted in next time yes no answers from Chris, and the awful matey Gids with his tongue up Wilder's arse
  6. PageHallBlade

Berge season over

bloody Princes fault when's he sorting Shirecliffe out ?..........;)
  7. PageHallBlade

Wilders Contract

nowt wrong with the ball boys
  8. PageHallBlade

Wilder Out ?

waste of time sacking him now may as well wait till the end of the season but start looking for a replacemnt now for what its worth i didnt want him back anyway
  9. PageHallBlade

Stadium Development

no bigger blade than me seth
  10. PageHallBlade

Jack Robinson Ole Ole

agree fucking terrible
  11. PageHallBlade

CHINESE KIT

i like that and see no reason we shouldnt be trying to tap into a market of chinese/asian students thats on our doorstep also red is seen as a lucky colour (hasnt helped this year)
  12. PageHallBlade

Give Tom Davies the captaincy

id love for you to tell me how exactly anel has earned it this season
  13. PageHallBlade

Vinicius Souza

really ??? not a fan played very well wednesday today not so good but im big enough to eat humble pie if he proves me wrong good bit of passion when he came over to south stand though so....
  14. PageHallBlade

Wilder threads - Poll

how many do we think well get this week ?
  15. PageHallBlade

Come on Blades, let's just stay classy, eh!

good to see Wilder back to finish the job he started ( getting us relegated) cant wait for pashun and lefties talk then him talking about his contract etc if he was chocolate he'd eat his 'sen
  16. PageHallBlade

RIP Maddy Cusack

i think the saddest part is the mother says she had no mental illness but in reality how would she know many people hide their issues etc from their closest family and suffer in silence and some ultimately take the route that they feel will stop their suffering and example is Gary Speed a man...
  17. PageHallBlade

Wilders first Job

cant be arsed to read this thread but for me Wilder is non starter I hear people moaning that Hecky hasn't a plan B, Wilder didn't. apparently Wilder can motivate the players well he didn't motivate them when we at the bottom of the league last time Hecky has bought poor players, the list is...
  18. PageHallBlade

BP garage/surrounding businesses.

i would say that as they redesigned and extended it a few years ago its more than washing its face, the mark up on sweets and pop alone make it worthwhile
  19. PageHallBlade

When did you leave

left at 7-0 and it was 8-0 when i got to Cricketers the only time I've ever left early.
  20. PageHallBlade

CONFIRMED Best wishes Billy Sharp - Joins LA Galaxy

anyone got a non paywall version or copy pasta version
  21. PageHallBlade

Heckingbottom Out, Wilder In

yes and lets not forget the press conference where he had his Radio Sheffield pal ask a question about his contract talks when rock bottom of the prem oh and the talk about psychology/lefties statement
  22. PageHallBlade

Stephen Bettis speaks to local Media

thats what ive heard but with all land deals its a long process
  23. PageHallBlade

Walker Tantrum Pay Up

is this a serious thread ? dont have a problem with him or what he did he had a job to do and fucked it up and was pissed off i'd welcome him back anyday a proper player who even gave his city shirt to a young blade on south stand
  24. PageHallBlade

Alleged Fans With No Gonads

Dont quote that scab cunt a. hes a cunt b. hes a scab c. hes a scab cunt
  25. PageHallBlade

Ideal sponsor

https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2023/august/03/back-in-business-with-lavers/
  26. PageHallBlade

The View From Marseille's Illiman Meltdown (Sorry Roy)

Marseilles has always been a dodgy place ( as with most port town) rife with crime drugs etc Popeye Doyle will tell you that
  27. PageHallBlade

CONFIRMED Yasser Larouci

chant sorted anyway
  28. PageHallBlade

Ideal sponsor

I have heard that Lavers are the new sponsors, could be total bollocks though

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom