Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. bongleblade

Player Suggestion Cameron Archer

ollie watkins?
  2. bongleblade

Player Suggestion Cameron Archer

I think he'll end up at Brentford, if they're still stat-driven for transfer policy they won't have missed his performances in a disappointing team
  3. bongleblade

Everton & Forest Points Deduction - Can Sheffield United Survive?

Is there a chance that we actually had prior knowledge of this which is why we signed BBD?
  4. bongleblade

Roy's View From... Villarreal and Blackburn Fans Views On Ben Brerton-Diaz

Actually his track record of this type of striker is excellent: Leon Clarke, Gary Madine, Scort Hogan - all played vital roles for us - BBD will be great i reckon
  5. bongleblade

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Villa

I’m just surprised they think we’d win by such a large margin But they’re right, regardless of whether wednesday win or not, it’d ruin their piggy xmas seeing us trouncing one of the leagues top clubs
  6. bongleblade

Meetings today.

I know Alan Knill’s estate agent he bought a house from in 1994 I’m not even contributing to the rumour, just flexing
  7. bongleblade

Premiership vote on loans

Saudi ownership
  8. bongleblade

Most saves in the Premier League

The team that he was linked with again last season, i’d imagine being GK competition at a CL team might entice him if his contract runs down with us
  9. bongleblade

Most saves in the Premier League

I think away from BDTBL Wes will most likely end up no. 1 at Rangers, i just can’t see him having the profile of being a PL no. 1 again, might go to a championship team but i’d imagine he’ll stay with us for the long haul, he’s found his level
  10. bongleblade

2 games to save his job

IMO let's stick with Hecky until we're relegated, and have his successor lined up to immediately come in, draw a line under this season and purely focus on planning for 24/25. My heart and head says Montgomery with Jack Lester and McCall for long-term planning, i'd love for Hecky to stay in a...
  11. bongleblade

Can't believe it

I disagree as it's all about context... for example would you take Nigel Clough who's achieved 39% win ratio in League Two, over Postecoglou who's currently steered a massive turnaround with a Spurs team who've lost their talisman?
  12. bongleblade

Thank you for everything Chris Basham

Foxy Linz please delete this fools post Edit: Warning For anyone clicking as it’s a horrible photo of bash’s injury
  13. bongleblade

Who is going to be captain

I think McB could be a stroke of genius tbh. Puts some responsibility on his shoulders and instils confidence in him. I feel like he can rally the troops and has passion
  14. bongleblade

Heckingbottom Out, Wilder In

Journalist: Chris, what do you say to those who say you left out of the back door? CW: I don’t care what all these snowflake woke fairies say, i know what ive done for the cl… Shudders
  15. bongleblade

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Newcastle United - 24th September 2023

Prediction is: 2:4 - repeat of bouncing day on the same date
  16. bongleblade

4 mins added on at Everton.

Really simple solution to this… goal line technology for the sidelines and bylines, every time the ball is out, seconds get added. Completely nullifies the referee
  17. bongleblade

Warnock

Has it crossed anyones minds Warnock might be coming in as DoF with us?
  18. bongleblade

Warnock

I think Wilder would do a good job at a club less-expected to do well... i've got a feeling he might ply out a career of being at under-dog clubs, but actually not so good at sticking with em once he achieves success
  19. bongleblade

Warnock

Get it on his gravestone
  20. bongleblade

Wilder back would stir a rancid toxicity the club has been thankfully lacking of in the past 2 seasons (even despite failed takeovers, embargo and injury crises) How hecky has managed to enthuse a feel good feeling in a time we shouldve been all in the dumps i’ll never know, and achieving...
  21. bongleblade

Hecky is doing a great job considering. How many times does a relegation threatened team change managers and how many times does it work? Our advantage this season is stability imo. We keep the same XI (fingers crossed for injuries) and the same manager in place… While we watch other teams...
  22. bongleblade

Player Suggestion Aaron Connolly

Fair enough man! Could be one to watch anyway
  23. bongleblade

I can’t see how we can completely turn our noses up… seems like his breakthrough year. Same things were said when i suggested Toney when he was 23 As for attitude… Madine was a nob, Leon Clarke was a nob, Ched Evans… etc etc
  24. bongleblade

Ex-brighton striker who’s made the move to hull permanently. 4 in 4 for Hull, only 23yo… could be one to look at in january or next season?
  25. bongleblade

Player Suggestion Harry Maguire

Harry needs to come home. I know i would in his situation… He’s been paid very well already, why not come to a club where you’d still be paid decently while being loved, a captain and where we’d cheer you with absolute sincerity every time you come on the pitch
  26. bongleblade

Three Ex Blades playing tonight

Would never ever happen… but imagine what a manager like zizou could do for England! Bellingham has said himself he’d like to emulate him
  27. bongleblade

Arrogant L**ds!

imagine witnessing Lancashire XI vs Yorkshire XI … Liv/ManU/ManC XI combined would be a scary prospect… pitted against Norwood/Bamford/Wes The best team in the world vs The best team in the Championship?
  28. bongleblade

CONFIRMED Ryan One

With a Dad from Paris and a Mum from Scotland, the newborn Ryan’s grandparents said he can either have a Scottish name or a french name, but you’ve got to Pick one! Ryan’s parents took the advice a bit too literally
  29. bongleblade

Incoming? Jed Steer

Were they ever that good at youth level? Can’t judge a player on other past failures
  30. bongleblade

Incoming? Jed Steer

I think the answer here is looking abroad at starting GKs from countries like Sweden, Belgium etc... Quick scan and there's this lad from Sweden as a good example of a keeper we could go after: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/hakon-rafn-valdimarsson/profil/spieler/488935 21yo full Iceland...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom