Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. A

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Fulham - 30th March 2024

Im looking forwards to this game, it seems ages since we played, i think we will get a positive result, hope to see some of the youth players get game time
  2. A

24/25 Season Tickets

Last year on kop was 380 and 268 for us old uns so its not a huge rise for some extra games ( we may see us win ) it cost 651 for me and lad 697 this year ,well worth it to see some family and friends
  3. A

Bettis radio sheff tomorrow

One thing i thought was wrong was we have offered a position to someone high up in the recruitment team but not the head of recruitment, i would have thought you should get the head of recruitment and then let him work with you to get the right personal to work with him, but what do i know
  4. A

Wilder meeting with Prince.

Looks like wilder will be here next season then
  5. A

Can you zoom in and see the names, all i get is a blurry image
  6. A

Looks like 5-3-2 formation in that picture at front or was that the 20/21 season
  7. A

European Super League

Id love the top 6 to fck off and join a european super league, would love to see a couple of them at the bottom of the league having a season like were having, they would soon be begging to rejoin our league
  8. A

'Memries' 30 years ago today Bobby Davison became a legend

Oh fck where did all those years go, id gave guessed at about 15 years ago, no wonder im an old fart, i didnt go but lad went on there kop and kept quiet, davison became a real hero
  9. A

all time won and loss of league games

Some unusual teams in there, with 3 from rotherham, our neighbours will call the table fake as they shoud be 5th due to taking 3k to qpr
  10. A

Garbage doing the Haka

Looked as if mcatee should have run with him but he couldnt be arsed, if mcburnies on the pitch that stays out
  11. A

Roy's View From... View From Bournemouth

Cheers roy, a lot mardier than before the game, and however any bournemouth fan can say anything about feigning injury is beyond imagination
  12. A

Future humpings

Im just bumping this as it was a game some were predicting a humping, trust me we will not get another
  13. A

One mistake that cost us today

For me one mistake by the referee, who by the way had a decent game, the booking of mcburnie, it wasnt a booking but this forced wilders hand into subbing mcburnie,due to his past misdemeanours when on a booking. If mcburnie stays on we win that ,he holds the ball up and would have got his head...
  14. A

2024/2025 Squad Planning

Champagne , its nice to see someone put a valid point about our predicament and one i thought was just about right. Rather than just spout bollox about get rid of so and so and bring in so and so.anyway stop with all this thoughhtful stuff it doesnt fit with the negative stuff
  15. A

Blades at Bournemouth Betting

With the original post put it on at william hill, and get double odds with the epic boost
  16. A

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Bournemouth

Cheers roy, not too bad a set of comments , even the pigs arnt bothering with there comments now.
  17. A

Injuries

When your winning every week everyone will play with different levels of injuries, when your getting tonked every week the players will cry off with any slight injury, this is when you want the fighters to stand up and be counted and for the management to spot the shirkers and bin them off
  18. A

Match Thread Bournemouth v. Sheffield United - 9th March 2024

For me id play those who will be next year with exception of mcatee, so id have Grbic Baldock - trusty - robbo - osborn Souza hamer blaster Mcatee - brooks or davies Osula The back four are poor but midfield would have legs
  19. A

Insanity

I also dont expect us to lose, a side with players who will be involved next season is the route id go down , so any out of contract players would be binned and give the youth a go
  20. A

Prince Abdullah - Best Owner Eva

Cheers for that , shows how bad it was / is , the club is rotten to its core thanks to princey
  21. A

Future humpings

I will stick my neck out now and say no team will get more than 3 against us for the rest of the season and think we will conced less than 20 goals from now until the end of the season, i think the stick the team have had off the media will focus them
  22. A

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Arsenal - 4th March 2024

If we lose can we have a Darmstart type of fan to go on the pitch and give them a right bollocking, after losing 6-0 a fan was shown giving the entire team a real royal bollocking , all stood watching him and then applauding him when done, ill keep an eye on the next game. The video is on bbc...
  23. A

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Arsenal

Cheers roy, if i was a gooner id be expecting a cricket score as well, but who knows it wouldnt surprise me if we had a shut out against these, in the first game we were comfortable for the first 20 + minuites , then arteta had one of the players go down for a few minuites , this upset our...
  24. A

Bring back Hecky ASAP!

Has this thread gone into pantomime mode, soon it will be hes behind you, Oh no he not
  25. A

U21s vs Swansea tonight

If thats the case all is forgiven Not
  26. A

Arsenal

I watched them yesterday they are so quick at closing down , i dont think we have the speed or stamina to compete, id try to man mark odegaard with someone quick
  27. A

Roy's View From... View From Wolves

Cheers roy, thought we were decent today, we worked hard but sadly no real quality, saying that i watched pigs yesterday and if that was the standard we will go straight back up
  28. A

Match Thread Wolverhampton Wanderers v. Sheffield United - 25th February 2024

Hoping for a good result but im slowly getting any realistic hope kicked out of me, would be delighted with a draw to move up the table . Just need some effort and luck then who knows, utb
  29. A

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Wolves

Cheers roy, hope there mind is on the cup

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom