Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Blade56

Incoming? Ashley Phillips

We’ll be doing our closed season shopping on Facebook marketplace and and Vinted . Don't get yer hopes up Blades
  2. Blade56

Mojo

I can’t drag myself to read let alone participate in the footy threads at the moment. My football Mojo has gone, 100%. Not being negative and it’s not my recent injuries, and subsequent physical health / mental health issues. To say we are in the PL I can’t remember a time in the past 67 years...
  3. Blade56

Everton

.. ..-. :. …-..
  4. Blade56

Everton

Breaking news, they’ve appealed and had 4 points added back on
  5. Blade56

MOTD titles

Son recons after hearing f’in and jeff’in it’s because we’re not on program. I’m getting a tad over sensitive me thinks
  6. Blade56

MOTD titles

I can’t rewind as I’m a holiday let but just watching motd at 7:30am and I’m sure we’ve been cut from titles 😡
  7. Blade56

Oliver Burke

Wilder in a cash swap deal with WBA with Callum Robinson going other way. That was one of Wilder intuitive magic bean moments.
  8. Blade56

Match of the Day Shite

Exactly, that’s only when VAR should intervene. Ref didn’t see owt, Lino dint see owt and their players or goalie didn’t claim owt. So where was the “clear and obvious error”. Im a fan of VAR when used honestly. Now every goal is scrutinised for any reason they can to disallow a goal, not just...
  9. Blade56

24/25 Season Tickets

Valid point, we take our grandson who’s 7. I’ve opted for smartphone but how do kids go on? If they are added to an adults phone does the adult go in and pass the phone back or will turn style do 2 clicks?
  10. Blade56

Wilder meeting with Prince.

Prince has a cunning plan, he wants wilder to have a makeover to look like successful PL and championship managers like Pep, ten Hag, Ensor Maresca etc. in the hope we’ll play like them. He gave wilder a detailed photo fit for the look he’s after… It’s a slow Sunday
  11. Blade56

Who was last “proven” player we bought?

I’m in the middle of my BIR Curry thread and training, add that to my dylixecsia and I’ve got a reasonable excuse B4 but come on CURRY? It’s like spelling Woodward MDF. Having written Curry dozens of times in my latest BIR curry thread, watched dozens of curry videos, read dozens of curry books...
  12. Blade56

Berge season over

Think you need to question your source, I saw him blasting high and wide on MotD last night 🤣
  13. Blade56

Wilders reaction at Bournemouth

^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^
  14. Blade56

Good shout for best ever
  15. Blade56

Yep, that about sums us up
  16. Blade56

Been coooookin it all morning
  17. Blade56

Trying to think who the last “proven” player was we bought. Suppose “proven” needs defining first ie Not a “promising” player Not a lower leaguer Not one that seemed like a big name but flopped eg Leon Britton Not a journeyman at end of career looking for a payday eg Leon Clarke Not a loan...
  18. Blade56

Free Season Tickets

You were so excited you couldn’t sit down for a week
  19. Blade56

Berge season over

He doth protest too much. Let go kn
  20. Blade56

CONFIRMED Mitchell gone

Mrs Jelly would do better than that bust flush
  21. Blade56

Failure to compete - FA punishment?

Wilders news tactics….
  22. Blade56

Wilder Out ?

Until we have a new owner (sorry, wealthy owner) the manager and playing staff with available budget is irrelevant.
  23. Blade56

Wilder Out ?

Wilder
  24. Blade56

Graham Potter

You’ve met my missis.
  25. Blade56

Jebbison Mystery

Int that the same script Hecky used for Ndiaye?
  26. Blade56

Blades sign ten year catering deal extensionwith Compass Group (Levy).

Make Bogg Roll Prince eat one live on camera.
  27. Blade56

Incoming? Will Fish

Fixed it
  28. Blade56

Nickseon Gomis

Who? Best of luck young fella
  29. Blade56

A brain transplant required.

TBF to Bogle his driving shot in the first few minutes pulled a good save out of keeper. But him and Anel were both doing same job defensively after Agent Holgate was sent off leaving either Mitsuma or Laferty unmarked. That said, when Bogle was one-on-one with Mitsuma he just walked round Bogle...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom