Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. wizadry

'I played for both' ⚽️ Blades vs Burnley

Gareth Taylor.
  2. wizadry

What the stats say (vs Brentford)

If I was a footballer, a defender at that and played like that but didn’t get paid a fuck ton of money then I’d look at doing something else job wise, luckily for him he is getting a fuck ton of money to perform like that, it shouldn’t be acceptable in any walk of life.
  3. wizadry

New ground

Our council don’t do us any favours but apparently Birmingham council are up shitcreek so I’m not sure how they’re managing that?
  4. wizadry

Roy's View From... View From Brentford

Absolute tossers!
  5. wizadry

Sunderland confirmed as 2nd lowest points in Premier League history

I don’t know about humble pie but I’ll shag a warm apple pie just like in the famous movie if we get to 37 points and film it. 😁
  6. wizadry

Even by this seasons standards

It’s the first position we need sorting before next season starts, desperately.
  7. wizadry

New head scout - Jamie Hoyland

The recruitment is belong side someone who can’t afford to run us the reason we find ourselves in such an utter shambles at the moment, this can’t be revolutionary surely? Let’s see how Jamie fares, we need to act straight away to sort it all out, it will more than likely take 2 or 3 windows...
  8. wizadry

Football heaven

Luckily, with the sounds of it, I have the real fortune of not listening to this bollocks through the choice of my own. 😁
  9. wizadry

Forest deducted four points

It’s a great idea but unfortunately those at the top aren’t here to improve the competitiveness, they’re just here to line their own pockets, they don’t give two shits what they’re doing to our game.
  10. wizadry

Forest deducted four points

It doesn’t end tomorrow and it’s barely a drop in the ocean of the cheating your club has done, you know it stinks, not only the decision but the fact they’ve made the decision straight after the Luton game, bent as fuck, everything about it stinks to high heaven.
  11. wizadry

Can we get to 23 points?

The most bonkers thing is if we won our next game or game in hand we’d be 5 points off survival, after the shite we’ve served up in most games that’s incredible. At the same time, whilst we would only be 5 points behind we seem about 35, that’s how this season and the game in general has made it...
  12. wizadry

Man U v Lpool

👏👏A great post and brilliant point, your last sentence is bang on the money but we don’t want to upset anybody or the governing bodies by giving away fans more tickets. 🙄
  13. wizadry

Died

Evening mate but this might have flown straight over my head but can you give us a clue please?
  14. wizadry

Why are you still going to the games?

👏👏 Into em Tommy Boy. 😁
  15. wizadry

Do you drive a red Citroen C1, reg ending in WXW?

I mean I know it’s not unheard of these days but your lass has nuts? 😳
  16. wizadry

Wilders reaction at Bournemouth

I can’t vouch for SB but I’m fairly certain he doesn’t hate Berge, I think either he doesn’t think Berge is good enough or Berge actually wasn’t a Wilder signing? I think it’s the latter myself but that debates been done to death so I’m not going into it any further, it’s the news before the...
  17. wizadry

I don’t think anything, I’m telling you what Wilder said, you seem to be repainting history for reasons unbeknown to me. If the Prince had his “chequebook ready” do you not think Wilder would use it to pay very big wages out when Wilder had already said the club wasn’t going along with that...
  18. wizadry

I thought it was Wilder who said he didn’t want to bring players in on big wages as it would upset the players already at the club and the whole togetherness at the time?
  19. wizadry

Osula, Brooks & Arblaster

Brilliant Yogi 👏👏👏
  20. wizadry

Whether they are good enough is still yet to be seen but to say they are garbage which is what I was responding too is complete and utter bollocks at this moment in time. Our club is a complete shambles at the moment which can’t be helping anybody never mind an up and coming youngster.
  21. wizadry

He isn’t fucking garbage though.
  22. wizadry

Stop speaking bollocks
  23. wizadry

Don’t be fucking stupid!
  24. wizadry

Brewster

Gutted for the bloke and us obviously!
  25. wizadry

Blades sign ten year catering deal extensionwith Compass Group (Levy).

It must be Chelsea sorting our catering contracts out!
  26. wizadry

Blades sign ten year catering deal extensionwith Compass Group (Levy).

Milk turns quicker than this company serves food and drinks.
  27. wizadry

Two strange incidents today

Vincent Kompany used to get away with murder, as did Fernandinho, nothings changed, just personnel.
  28. wizadry

Two strange incidents today

….and they barely get a yellow for it either.
  29. wizadry

Pretend we're rich. Would you risk -6 pts to buy a load of proven Prem quality players?

The Blades overspend? Don’t be fucking stupid. 😂😂😂😂😂
  30. wizadry

Brewster

I disagree, most people or should I say some people can see what each player brings or brought to the party, JOC was brilliant who got very unlucky by his training ground injury and played through it, RND started slowly but gradually got stronger and stronger only for an injury to scupper his...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom