Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. S

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Fulham - 30th March 2024

Fuck me this is dull. Looks like we’re going for the league record of possession turnovers.
  2. S

The carnage on the pitch...

To be fair, the pies and hotdogs are shite.
  3. S

CONFIRMED Mason Holgate

Makes me wonder how many people on this thread who are giving him pelters have actually seen him play regularly enough to make such cut and dry assertions. Give him a chance for fucks sake.
  4. S

Match Thread Crystal Palace v. Sheffield United - 30th January 2024

Slimane, Hamer and Souza all completely anonymous in midfield. Combine that with all of the hesitancy at the back and we are so easy to play against.
  5. S

I know it's very early days for Grbc but this has been a nightmare start from him. 7 goals in 120mins and I can't remember him making one decent save yet. Not just that but he has failed to come for numerous crosses now and left us in the shit. I hope he just needs a couple of saves and some...
  6. S

Fucking Souza! You can't give a player like Eze that much space on the edge of the box. We look like conceding every time they attack.
  7. S

It looked like Grbc should have come for the ball but what on earth were Robinson and Anel doing by both losing Eze and leaving him just the keeper to beat? We look piss poor at the back and look like we need a new back three and not just one RCB.
  8. S

Match Thread FA Cup: Sheffield United v. Brighton & Hove Albion - 27th January 2024

I’m afraid this is true. You can’t start those two together in the centre of the park against a possession based team and expect anything but a thumping.
  9. S

Match Thread FA Cup: Sheffield United v. Brighton & Hove Albion - 27th January 2024

Two soft as fuck penalties but probably the correct decision on both. The ref couldn’t wait to give them both though which is quite surprising given how marginal they were. Bogle really poor on both occasions though. You can’t give a side like Brighton two freebies.
  10. S

VAR ruining the game for spectators. How the fuck does it take so long to check both of our goals which were clearly onside for anybody with eyes. This ref giving us absolutely nothing too. Probably another one with Clatenburg levels of bias.
  11. S

How was that not a penalty on Osula - got studs in his ankle as striking the ball!
  12. S

CONFIRMED Ivo Grbic signs for the Blades

Where the viewfrom Roygbiv? How long do you need man! :)
  13. S

Anel

Are you new around here?
  14. S

Match Thread FA Cup: Gillingham v. Sheffield United - 6th January 2024

Nice to get a win and also no injuries. RND and Brewster back and looking relatively up to pace of league two opposition which is all can be expected from them really. Midfield looks bereft of creativity and composure even against the likes of Gils. Take McAtee out of the equation and obviously...
  15. S

CONFIRMED Hecky Sacked

Who would want this poisoned chalice though? I assume that the mentality would be that Hecky was somehow creating a team that was less than the sum of its parts and Wilder has a track record of doing just the opposite (for most of his previous tenure). We won’t be signing a new squad so we need...
  16. S

You can’t ask for any more than that

I thought the score completely flattered us too. Should have realistically been 4 or 5 goals for manure given the number of chances we handed them with yet more individual errors at the back and the post being rattled twice. First half was decent from us against one of the worst Man Utd sides...
  17. S

Match Thread West Ham United v. Sheffield United - 30th September 2023

What the fuck was Hamer thinking!! Blind pass sideways when he’s the deepest midfielder! It’s schoolboy stuff.
  18. S

Match Thread West Ham United v. Sheffield United - 30th September 2023

I guess Hecky is giving the 10 that started last week the chance to redeem themselves. They have to stand up and fight today even if we end up 2 or 3 down.
  19. S

Heckingbottom Out, Wilder In

I was very disappointed with his attitude in the post match interview tbh. Lots of 'you have to expect some results like that in the Premier League' and other attempts to normalise a totally unacceptable performance from pretty much the entire team. There are no excuses for the lack of focus and...
  20. S

Todays lineup - identical to Palace

I wonder if Guirassy is available…
  21. S

Todays lineup - identical to Palace

Not watching - is the performance as bad as the score suggests?
  22. S

2022/2023 Match Thread Sheffield United v. Blackburn Rovers - FA Cup Quarter Final - 19th March 2023

There must have been some serious ale drunk by the squad this past week…
  23. S

2022/2023 Match Thread Sheffield United v. Blackburn Rovers - FA Cup Quarter Final - 19th March 2023

At least ndaye won’t have caught the eye of any more scouts…
  24. S

I think we’ve been excellent - just undone by a few completely avoidable individual errors.
  25. S

I fucking care! We need to take out chances and hope some of the decisions go our way.
  26. S

Thanks Paul

Can't imagine any other manager could have achieved more in the time he's had the top job.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom