Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. originaltrueblade

End of season thoughts from American fan.

Cracking post. I’m lucky my wife’s a Blade too so we are aggravated together
  2. originaltrueblade

Still in contract AND worthy of the shirt.

Way I feel at the moment I’d sell the fucking lot
  3. originaltrueblade

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Man Utd

Dreading it Thanks Roy
  4. originaltrueblade

Never Before - Until

They would be crazy after what they’ve witnessed
  5. originaltrueblade

Never Before - Until

We have always celebrated the thought of playing in the Premier League. But the premier league has changed and it’s no longer enjoyable. We can’t celebrate a goal that’s an absolute disgrace because celebrating a goal is what football is about you take that away and it isn’t football. That...
  6. originaltrueblade

Goal Keeper poll

He can’t get better because he’s shite
  7. originaltrueblade

Goal Keeper poll

Here’s the thing Wilder has stated he had never seen him play ….what a fucking shambles
  8. originaltrueblade

PREMIER LEAGUE, CORRUPT AS FUCK

If it’s paper thin of a toe nail the advantage has always been with the forward not the defender BUT that’s not how it’s being used is it ? It’s pathetic and needs scrapping altogether
  9. originaltrueblade

It wasn’t brought in for paper thin situations. It will implode
  10. originaltrueblade

West Ham

Don’t give a shit about West Ham. Post on the shammers forum
  11. originaltrueblade

Coventry should be in the final another big toe job. VAR. wasn’t bright in for that. Premier League will destroy itself sooner the better
  12. originaltrueblade

Wilder out

Once a very good manager but sadly no longer
  13. originaltrueblade

Roy's View From... View From Burnley

Thanks Roy do t know how you manage to keep going
  14. originaltrueblade

Wilder out

Wilder has been a great manager for us but I have no faith he can rebuild. Of course ownership are heavily to blame
  15. originaltrueblade

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Burnley - 20th April 2024

Now the final insult “Norwood”
  16. originaltrueblade

Michael Cooper plays today score would probably be 0-0 because deflections were minimal
  17. originaltrueblade

No no no we need the Plymouth keeper
  18. originaltrueblade

Let’s tell the truth he’s shite
  19. originaltrueblade

Sousa wondering around the midfield like an afternoon walk in the Ipark then passes to mr no one there. Allowing their keeper to stroll halfway up the pitch. Defenders shite Ozzy giving his best maybe Brooks for Sousa and Archer on later Footballs a game of two half’s …I hope
  20. originaltrueblade

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Burnley

Welcome Burnley we’ve been patiently waiting for you. Hope the pundits watch this one. When I say Welcome may I rephrase that, “Welcome to hell Burnley” Thanks Roy
  21. originaltrueblade

sander Berge

No don’t just boo Sander boo all of em including Kompany make em feel fearful…welcome to hell boys
  22. originaltrueblade

Would you want Ndiaye back

Can’t afford him, he left a bittersweet taste so no if we could afford him I wouldn’t have him back. He bottled the Premier League chance and helped doom our season
  23. originaltrueblade

Rest In Peace my Wednesdayite Friend

Simon’s son Jak would like to thank Blades for all the lovely support shown for Simon. He wanted me to say this to you all Thank You
  24. originaltrueblade

Rest In Peace my Wednesdayite Friend

I don’t normally post Wednesday things but a very dear friend Simon Hughes life long friend lost his battle with pancreatic cancer. Although opposite sides rivalry enhanced our friendship. Simon passed away in St Ives his adopted home but often travelled to watch his team. I will miss him
  25. originaltrueblade

Roy's View From... View From Brentford

This lot act well above their station. Eventually in the not too distant future they will be relegated successively back to where they belong. They got one thing right our fans are the best Thanks Roy
  26. originaltrueblade

Match Thread Brentford v. Sheffield United - 13th April 2024

Wilder took Larouci off they score no pace what a stupid thing to do Larouci was having a good game FFS
  27. originaltrueblade

Match Thread Brentford v. Sheffield United - 13th April 2024

Trouble is be no one left on pitch knowing our officials if the blue card is thrust upon us

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom