Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Tezza1889

Souza off!?

Hes a back up player at every other prem club than the bottom 5 teams, newly promoted teams may take a punt on him but it'll be more likely we loan him out for the season to save the wages as I can't see anybody paying money for any of our players, with possibly the exception of Hamer, who's...
  2. Tezza1889

Roy's View From... Loan Update

Some interesting opinions there, not sure what the last lad has been smoking though.. thanks for that laugh Roy 😃
  3. Tezza1889

Bettis radio sheff tomorrow

Over how many premier league seasons, and as for the outgoings as well..come on you can't just quote the outgoings when the incoming from ramsdale, illiman, and berge are not getting took into account... What was it... 26m ramsdale 20 for berge 20 for illiman.. 66m there... so we haven't...
  4. Tezza1889

Likely why he put planning permission in.
  5. Tezza1889

He's said that the plot behind the kop can't be developed without agreement from the club, then the corner plot is less viable now for some reason, the land is up for sale and we're looking to buy both plots.
  6. Tezza1889

Part of me thinks its fucking hilarious that were rock bottom of the premier league, getting smashed for 5 and 6 at home almost every game.. And all we can think to ask bettis is "what about Billy Sharp"
  7. Tezza1889

I'd phrase it differently ... Why did you over rule the manager on player selection...? Edit : he'll say its to do with money.
  8. Tezza1889

It was piss poor, the board overuled the manager.. The reason would be money.
  9. Tezza1889

Have a listen to this, his exit from the club is discussed here..
  10. Tezza1889

They shouldn't have... cause they didn't have the money for a player with no re sale value, this has been the prince's blueprint from day one.. Young re saleable players, on low wages, he's been upfront about that. Your hanging onto the Sharp deal, so I'll ask you a question. Do you think...
  11. Tezza1889

Yes it does, Sharp was on good money had a resale value of zero due to his age, PA didn't have the money to spend on wages and signing on fees for Sharp.. Ndyie left because the deal he was offered a year ago didn't reflect his worth..same with berge... Going back to lundstram, we don't pay...
  12. Tezza1889

Lack of funds...next question
  13. Tezza1889

McBurnie

If Oli Burke could cross the ball well... Same ?
  14. Tezza1889

Sheffield United have competition.

Do they have a fanbase that criticise a new academy after moaning about the lack of it for years previously.
  15. Tezza1889

Samuel strikes again

Nothing short of a miracle will keep us up.. I can't see us getting 5 more points..
  16. Tezza1889

Nigel Adkins at Blackburn Game

That's the one !
  17. Tezza1889

Nigel Adkins at Blackburn Game

I'm a big fan of podcasts while at work.. But the wisdom of the geese was used by Roy Evans (I think) at Liverpool years ago, Jason Macateer was on about it the other day, brought a tear to my eye remembering Connor Sammons celebration... Undr the cosh.. united usually get name dropped and we...
  18. Tezza1889

Archer

When wilder first came back he dropped a big hint that nobody fully understood the deal with Archer. what we first thought was that he's was signed to the club with an agreed buy back for £18m on our relegation, I was first worried this would be seen at a later date as cheating in some way...
  19. Tezza1889

Relegation run in - Last 10

Well, at least we've not all lost our sense of humour !
  20. Tezza1889

Relegation run in - Last 10

As confirmed by hecky on talksport.
  21. Tezza1889

Wilder meeting with Prince.

I expect to see a lot of good prospects from Middlesboro and Watfords youth teams turn up in the summer... He wasn't choking at the other clubs he was scouting thier youth set ups.. Agent wilder he's one of our own.
  22. Tezza1889

Wilder meeting with Prince.

When's the meeting ?
  23. Tezza1889

1st half vs 2nd half difference

Don't know why we're debating mcburnie, he's already packed his bags.. Osula, at least he's fit and on the pitch, it's ok to judge him unlike some others who are hiding under a rock..
  24. Tezza1889

McBurnie and Jebbo future

The new contracts offered were obviously not enough money... Said it a few weeks ago, both injury prone, one is bang average and often injured, the other one looks miserable and permanently injured... We know the club struggle to re-sign players now, these are just the next two who want more...
  25. Tezza1889

Garbage doing the Haka

Gotta make myself big.. CAT : circa 1986
  26. Tezza1889

Garbage doing the Haka

Left alone by the defendes , what do you expect a 6.5 to do with header.. I'm with u mate..
  27. Tezza1889

Garbage doing the Haka

Drunk posting BTW.. Made s few good saves today, we will not get the shotz we've took next season.. I think he's made 2 great saves today.. Wes would have saved em easy.. Ffs united give them a fair deal wes will be on more as a no 2 at Bournemouth etc.
  28. Tezza1889

Good news in the next couple of weeks?

Please welcome our new owner .. Elon Musk.
  29. Tezza1889

Wilders improvement

Agree with a lot of that.. but they're gonna get better deals because there's no transfer fee.. I'm certain you know what im getting at..
  30. Tezza1889

Wilders improvement

We pay shite wages. Hence nearly every player refusing a new contract... A lot of next years first team will be around 8k plus bonuses, youth team players. Mcburnie is on 20k, and he's a top earner, do you think as a free transfer he can't better that with Rangers and Leeds interested...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom