Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Blade in Cordoba

The Bramall Lane Book Club

Bobby Sands' biography. 'Ate Nowt'.
  2. Blade in Cordoba

McAtee +1

Hannibal and Murdock. (BA refused to get on the bus) Pity the foo'.
  3. Blade in Cordoba

Roy's View From... View From Man City

Thanks as ever Roy. Set of pricks. Can't wait to see what they'll say about us in December when we nick a 1 -0 at the Shittyhad.
  4. Blade in Cordoba

Referee Watch Season 2023/24

Here's what David Moyes said about Gillett last season after a highly controversial call by him as VAR: “If you’re saying today that the referee’s mistake was corrected by VAR, I’m saying I do not see that in a million years,” he explained in his post-match press conference. “And I’m actually...
  5. Blade in Cordoba

CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

You know your problem. You keep it all in.
  6. Blade in Cordoba

Doyle?

You know this for a fact?
  7. Blade in Cordoba

Alleged Fans With No Gonads

I'm confused. Are you saying that dissident Blades (aka morons or eunuchs) should f**k off back to France in accordance with 30p Lee's wishes? Interesting ... since that's EXACTLY what Iliman did.
  8. Blade in Cordoba

CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

Which one is the agent? Just asking for a friend (Boris the Blade).
  9. Blade in Cordoba

Heartbroken/pissed off we sold them X1

Mike Trusson - swapped him for Stan the Man, who would become a great servant to us himself but Trusson was the first player I think I felt gutted about when he went.
  10. Blade in Cordoba

Sharp

I think I'm relieved more than anything for two reasons. It shows a bit of intent by the management that they are making decisions for sound football reasons, as we know Bill would not be figuring much if at all next season. Secondly, he leaves us on a high, legend status intact and with all our...
  11. Blade in Cordoba

Retro kits available for preorder

Got myself the iconic fluoro shirt (agree that sleeves are about 2 inch too long) and umbro logo is on its way. The seller of the logo is really insistent that these shouldnt be ironed at home, but instead a heat press should be used. Reason being that heat presses are more consistent. So, I've...
  12. Blade in Cordoba

To the ‘fans’ leaving early

Lightsoot left his own thread early? Bloody part-timer.
  13. Blade in Cordoba

Watfood

At Friskney Wildlife Park near Skeggy, five potty mouthed parrots had to be incarcerated due to customer complaints. Not my (then) 8 year old daughter.. who thought it was the best thing about the Park and is her most abiding memory of that visit. The local rag ran a campaign to 'Free The...
  14. Blade in Cordoba

Pigeons a bigger threat than swans today

Yep. First world problems and all that, but my seat is on BLUT corner and looked like a plasterer's radio first game of season. Ended up taking a bag of wet wipes and cleaning it all off. Dirty bastards.
  15. Blade in Cordoba

Billy’s interview

Hey Boyo. I've got a pallet of Wrexham Spurs 'half and half' scarves I can't shift. You interested?
  16. Blade in Cordoba

Word or phrases only commentators use...

'Potential banana skin'. Metaphysical nonsense.
  17. Blade in Cordoba

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Hull

“that’s the thing ain’t it they may have been in the top flight recently, they may be top of the league but they got battered, humiliated, destroyed and bent over at wembley in a cup semi final” Putting aside the clumsy non-sequitur for a moment, that is some salty shit right there.
  18. Blade in Cordoba

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Hull

I will always have a soft spot for the city of 'Ull but jesus they have some mongs for fans.
  19. Blade in Cordoba

Jack O’Connell

Commonly the case except on occasions where effect is used as a verb (to facilitate or bring about change) e.g. The organisers announced their intention to effect measures ensuring a safe and fair competition.
  20. Blade in Cordoba

Throw the book at him

Fucking guiris with their lager fuelled sense of entitlement and shit dress sense. Fuck em.
  21. Blade in Cordoba

If he doesn’t take Sharp off..

'And just like that my dear children, Jimmy F was never seen again'.
  22. Blade in Cordoba

Slave OUT Wilder IN

You. Every time.
  23. Blade in Cordoba

Pre-Match View From Wednesday

Chateau Neuf de Bounce, 2017. A very, very good year.
  24. Blade in Cordoba

Blades v Southampton - Match Highlights

Good anticipation by Southampton keeper on Brewster's pen. Took a step to his right just before he struck it and was able to get to it. It was well hit tbf.
  25. Blade in Cordoba

Fans today

My stomping ground from Uni and have many fond memries of Ye Old White Harte, The Black Boy, Manny Arms, Blue Bell, Green Bricks, Minerva. All lovely boozers alcoblade. Did you find your way into any of these?
  26. Blade in Cordoba

The man who collapsed

Ah, SYP and their caring, sympathetic attitude to football supporters during the 80's gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. In late 90's I saw a copper giving a young lad (not one of ours - an away fan) some grief near St Mary's church for being out of it. Turns out he was a diabetic and he was...
  27. Blade in Cordoba

I Get The Impression

It's been said that SJ won't resign because of the impact this will have on any future visa application in UK, or that his salary is too good to walk away from. I'm not so sure these will be enough. I don't think he's short of a few quid for that to be a factor. As I said last Saturday, we need...
  28. Blade in Cordoba

Burke, brewster, smith, jebbo and armstrong

Jurgen Klopp (takes a long suck on his Panatella)..'tell you what Slav me old mate, I'll do you a favour and take him off your hands for 2 million large'.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom