Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. S

CONFIRMED Points deduction to start next season

What a mess we are in under this owner.
  2. S

Incoming? Conor Coady

Busy day for you is it? So any criticism of a manager isn't allowed then? And did you not want to pull messages where I was full or praise for him during his first spell?
  3. S

Incoming? Conor Coady

Nope. Loved him first time around and class him as the best manager of my time supporting the club. But for me that’s all in the past now and he’s not the man we need.
  4. S

Incoming? Conor Coady

Because it was a long time ago and should be left in the past. He's shown since that he's done at this level and the one below.
  5. S

Incoming? Conor Coady

Exactly. So we've spunked a loan fee and big wages on him and have nothing to show for it. More signs of the piss poor recruitment which you get with Wilder as manager.
  6. S

Incoming? Conor Coady

If you’re going to take it literally then Holgate satisfies 3 of the 4 criteria. Wilder has a track record of signing players with no sell on value. Just look at the player sales during his time here.
  7. S

Incoming? Conor Coady

Over 30 ✅ No sell on value ✅ Big wage ✅ Can only play in a back 3 ✅ Chris Wilder is so back.
  8. S

Recruitment

I fully expect Hamer to be sold. He's shown signs of promise and his numbers this season aren't bad considering he's been part of a dreadful time. Wouldn't be surprised to see him go to one of the promoted clubs, Leeds would be my bet since they were after him in the summer too. We'll try and...
  9. S

New head scout - Jamie Hoyland

Let go from his role at basket case Everton whose recruitment for the last few years has been pathetic, straight in as head for us. Ex blade, friend of the manager, I’ve heard this story before.
  10. S

Grbic

He’s just very average.
  11. S

Vini Souza

At times he’s looked alright in a dreadful team. That’s it. Bang average player at this level who won’t be here next season and won’t go on to achieve much greater than us.
  12. S

Summer 2024: Contracts who stays and who goes?

Keep Egan & Baldock and let the rest go. McBurnie is a good Championship striker but he's far too unreliable now and think it's best for both parties if there's a fresh start.
  13. S

Prince Abdullah - Best Owner Eva

Really good article and good that the press are starting to hone in more on just what an unfit owner we have. I'm sick of hearing excuses made for him, being skint doesn't excuse the amateur way he has ran the club. Since taking sole charge after promotion in 2019, what is his legacy? 2 of the...
  14. S

Requesting a fans forum

Best we can hope for is the Prince decides to go on SU Way again and talk more of his nonsense about how it's a good thing that we have all these players in the last year of the contract as the try harder. Couldn't give a shit what the guy thinks anymore. He's ruined his legacy with this season...
  15. S

What minute did you leave?

Fair play to you all going today, I couldn’t stomach it. Live 90 mins away, and was quite happy to finish work late which allowed me to miss the game.
  16. S

Wilder Out ?

Why we gave him an 18 month contract still bothers me. He’s shown that he’s not the right man to take us forward and start the rebuild required. I was hopeful at first but it’s only taken him a month to go back to his back 3 which doesn’t work any more. Fully respect him for that first spell...
  17. S

Deal or No Deal

Bogle and Jebbison. Let the rest go, it’s time to move on.
  18. S

Watching this crap every week

Where is he then? He’s been our owner for two of the worst premier league seasons on record and said nothing. He doesn’t come to games, he said after sacking Slav that we won’t really see him again, then he crops up just in time to see us promoted and play at Wembley then disappears again. And...
  19. S

Watching this crap every week

He doesn’t care.
  20. S

Wes..

Doesn’t matter who plays in goal. We could have Allison or Ederson and we’ll still be shipping goals for fun. This is the worst premier league side in a long, long time. Levels below the side we had in our last pathetic season at this level. The keeper is the least of our troubles.
  21. S

This Squad is Good Enough

Name me 3 players from our squad that would get in any other starting 11 for another Premier League team? I make it 2: Brereton-Diaz & McAtee. Both not even our players.
  22. S

24/25 1st Game Line Up

Back to back relegations with that. No offence to the young lads either.
  23. S

CONFIRMED Mason Holgate

What a mess this squad is. Only going to get worst next season when there’s a complete rebuild needed.
  24. S

Gustavo Hamer - What’s the problem?

He'll be good in the Championship next year, and I'd be surprised if anyone in the PL would come in to match the money we paid for him to take him based on his and our performances so far this season so I'm not too concerned about that. He's been disappointing, and for all the talk from many...
  25. S

Palace 3 United 2 - report

Isn't Norrington-Davies out of contract too?
  26. S

Car Park Protest - Saturday 4.30pm

Transfer embargo. Substandard training facilities. Not having money to turn on the under soil heating. Winning promotion then selling our best 2 players. No succession planning (sack a manager - let's go back to the old one who I sacked before). 3 years of PL money and nothing to show for it -...
  27. S

Player Suggestion Joe Worrall & Scott McKenna

Definitely poor performance, their fans have been criticising him for a good while going back to last season.
  28. S

A leader who has apparently thrown his toys out the pram at Forest because he got dropped from the squad due to his repeated poor performances and mistakes? We also have Trusty who is supposedly more of an old fashioned defender too, well I've certainly not seen much by way of his ball playing...
  29. S

This is key. Apparently our 'strategy' in the summer was young players with a resale value. Buying a 27 year old CB who's just shown over the last 18 months that he isn't good enough for the Premier League at his peak value is not a good way to do business. Assuming Anel gets sold now or in...
  30. S

Which in itself says a lot about how bad we've been. Nothing against Robinson, but he should be a back up at this level. And if we're spending over 10m on centre backs then they need to be actually playing in the team.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom