Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. RammyBlade

Are we really that bad?

If I was the first born to Queen Elizabeth II - I would now be the KIng of England! I know what you mean though its frustrating that we have thrown so many points away at the death Forest A 1 pt, Spurs lost 3 points, Villa lost 2 pts, City Home lost 1 pt, Palace A lost 1 pt and Luton H lost 3...
  2. RammyBlade

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Luton

Aint that the case !!!
  3. RammyBlade

CHINESE KIT

Disgusting look !
  4. RammyBlade

How many points by the end of November?

I think the word is "FUCK" !!
  5. RammyBlade

United 2 Everton 2 - report/ratings

I think its a shame we didnt get Tommy Doyle as much as he is great at passing -when we are under pressure he lacks the ability/pace/strength to cover the opposition breaks
  6. RammyBlade

Its the humane thing to do

What about the 4th division title and the League one title ?
  7. RammyBlade

CONFIRMED Luke Thomas - Season Long Loan

Because we have almost all the left wing backs injured ? RND,Lowe,Osborne oh and Larouce is shit ?
  8. RammyBlade

Prince on Sheff United Way

To use Hecky's phrase "Listen" my view is and has always been that the Prince is a straight forward guy with the best interest of the club at heart. Its a shame that he doesnt have the finance to make us a strong Premier league team but I do believe that he has done a good job overall. I think...
  9. RammyBlade

CONFIRMED Auston Trusty

I like the sound of that !
  10. RammyBlade

CONFIRMED Auston Trusty

Mail on Line reported that the deal has been done for Trusty. Hope so - he's 6'3 and apparently rapid so with Anel and Egan thats a really good tall defence with pace and we could score a few goals from set plays
  11. RammyBlade

Favourite spontaneous Blades chants?

Cant remember his surname but Jason......... somebody a black player had dyed the top of his hair blonde to which Blades started singing " He's got a Pineapple on his head, he's got a pineapple on his head "!
  12. RammyBlade

Favourite spontaneous Blades chants?

Thats fucki Thats fucking funny🤣🤣🤣
  13. RammyBlade

CONFIRMED Bénie Traoré

Loo looks good nice pace and trickery although Youtube videos can be deceptive
  14. RammyBlade

CONFIRMED Anis Slimane

NOT FAST according to the Brondby fans !
  15. RammyBlade

Roy's View From... Brøndby Fans Views On Anis Ben Silmane

Underwhelming signing if he has no pace ! Thats clearly what we lack in our midfield although he has height which is much needed in that position. Still,John Fleck hardly had any ringing endorsements from Coventry fans did he when we signed him !
  16. RammyBlade

Spoilt Sharp

I think that what Jimmy from Blades Ramble was discussing with the twitter guy (Darren ?) that it was a decision to free up a space to allow our young players like Jebbo and Osula to develop is spot on and whilst its a shame for Billy it is the right decision for the club
  17. RammyBlade

Apart from promotion from the 4th division.....

The 80's was an interesting decade wasnt it ? 4 promotions BUT presumable as many relegations !!!!
  18. RammyBlade

New Season Graphs Start Here

Great thinking on the graphs and I look forward to seeing our progress. Lets hope the line we have all season is above all the metrics shown !
  19. RammyBlade

Jebbo

I dont agree with those that say we need to get Jebbo and Osula out on loan. They are good players now and could do a really good job in the PL - I dont buy this that young players cant make it at this level - what about Rooney, Walcott, Saka et al - TC was 17 when we bought hm and he played all...
  20. RammyBlade

Gone to Luton

Snake pass to Manchester ? in Winter ? mmmm so may times its closed !
  21. RammyBlade

Alex Scott

I think this description of Alex Scott is so sexist .... look, just because she has got gorgeous legs, luscious lips, a beautiful face, is young and fit and has that give it to me look in her eyes doesn't mean that we have to treat her as a sex object :cool: 😂
  22. RammyBlade

Robin Koch

Love it !!
  23. RammyBlade

Dullest seasons following United

Its never dull being a Blade !!
  24. RammyBlade

Italy u20 v England u20 - 31 May ko 7pm

Watched the highlights - England should have got a CLEAR penalty not given then the so called handball given as a pen was never a penalty - the kid turned his back and kept his arms low !! fucking disgusting decisions !
  25. RammyBlade

Ticketing survey

Yes I received it and I have 88,000 points so cant see any reason to change it !!
  26. RammyBlade

Brewster - McAtee replacement?

I think this is potentially a great idea - I do think he has pace and some trickery albeit not in the same mould as JM but given our lack of money its a sound idea ...............as long as he gets and keeps fit !!
  27. RammyBlade

FA Youth Cup 2011

Went to both legs and the one at Bramall Lane was great as we were competitive but the 2nd leg at OT was just totally controlled by Pogba. I remember thinking wish we could get him on loan next season !! The naivety of a Blades fan eh ?
  28. RammyBlade

Pre-season

Be a great test and prestigious game if true !
  29. RammyBlade

Pre-season

wyhdp ?
  30. RammyBlade

Toilet trash

What a great tackle - bring back Jay McCevely !! :cool: 😂

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom