Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. zablade

latest View from John Street Blog........

β€œFrom my brief acquaintance with Kevin McCabe and from what I know of him, he is a very likeable, well-intentioned man. Approachable, honest and open.” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  2. zablade

Rip Blade.

Sad news RIP. Thoughts with you and your family.
  3. zablade

Prince Abdullah could be jailed claims Mcabe’s PR firm

He’s always been the Emperor’s new clothes, some of us have been pointing out what he was like for years. He’s a Kevin McCabe fan not a Sheffield United fan. No wonder he and Warnock fell out, Never the Twain shall meet.
  4. zablade

Prince Abdullah could be jailed claims Mcabe’s PR firm

McCabe will eventually be back in charge, Covid has saved his bacon, HRH can’t now afford to buy the assets with no income and uncertain TV money and the Newcastle buyout significantly strengthens McCabes hand. I would say League one in five years but there won’t be a League one so mid table...
  5. zablade

Prem to finish

What do you suggest as a solution? I’m all out. The Chief Medical Officer has said social distancing for a year that’s that as far crowds at games are concerned. 50 % of EFL clubs will probably go under you’re right. As for our old lives well they won’t be coming back for a long time if ever...
  6. zablade

Prem to finish

But as others have stated even behind closed doors games won’t work as once a player or official gets it that’s numerous clubs into isolation for two weeks.
  7. zablade

Prem to finish

There is no chance they will play any more games this season. Social distancing is here for a year or more, how do you social distance playing football? or any sport for that matter? They should either scrap it now or decide to finish it on a points per game basis which would be my favoured...
  8. zablade

It is with great sadness...

Sad news. RIP Blade..
  9. zablade

PL clubs taking furlough payment option

One word... Embarrassing.
  10. zablade

Coming Soon - Paddy Kenny 'The gloves are off...'

Chapter one. β€œPlayed a match on Saturday.. then went out and got pissed, what a weekend that was” Chapter two. β€œPlayed a match on Saturday.. then went out and got pissed, what a weekend that was” Chapter three β€œPlayed a match on Saturday.. then went out and got pissed, what a weekend...
  11. zablade

July PL restarts

Some of the the inhuman selfish reactions on here confirm my view that a large percentage of posters on this forum would have made excellent SS death camp guards. People are dying in their hundreds but waiting until July for football to resume is a bit of a hardship for you...
  12. zablade

When will football come back?

Where would would you draw that line? Just Asking for a friend’s grandparents
  13. zablade

Well, we were due some bad news. - Statement on property transfer

If Kevin McCabe says one thing I have found it advisable to believe the opposite as that generally turns out to be the truth.
  14. zablade

Dunno I’m sure the club will be looking make that case. As things stand the planning permission to build flats on the John Street Shoreham Street corner exits.
  15. zablade

I’m sure that will be part of the clubs argument, planning permission for those flats being dependent on a redesigned Kop first.
  16. zablade

The land behind the Kop isn’t in the agreement, it’s owned by another subsidiary of McCabes companies and he has planing permission to build flats on it. He is going to do so unless the club agrees to Pay him an extortionate amount of money for that land. if the flats are built the Kop cannot...
  17. zablade

Spot on. I said the same thing on Bladesmad back in the day and got exactly the same reaction.
  18. zablade

Thank god for that our future is in the hands of Sheffield City Council... Don’t know what I was worrying about...
  19. zablade

No doubt Kev and his team will come up with some fancy new ground designs of a smaller Modern facility ridden Kop and an expanded South Stand which would have been oven ready to go and be built by Scarborough Holdings if only that nasty prince hadn’t beaten him in the court case. I’m sure he’ll...
  20. zablade

Well I’m not the sort of person to say I told you so.. Fuck it.... I certainly am the sort of person to say I told you so.. Kevin McCabe is a full weight cunt.. and
  21. zablade

New Stadium designs..

We’d get what we could afford. There is a reason Leicester and Reading built those identical stadium... they are relatively cheap and easy to build.
  22. zablade

Jimmy Hagan

I’ve mentioned this before but my Grandad on my mums side was a huge Wednesday fan, one of those as the old joke goes wouldn’t eat bacon as it had red and white stripes in it, I definitely wasn’t allowed to wear my United shirt as little kid when visiting his house, he had no time for United at...
  23. zablade

BLADES ABC...

George Long
  24. zablade

When will football come back?

If the strategy is to β€œSuppress until a vaccine is available” it could be up to a year before mass attendance events come back. We could see something behind closed doors before then but I’d be surprised if that is before the Autumn.
  25. zablade

My favourite moment of this season

This... I was walking around bursting into laughter throughout the weekend.
  26. zablade

Arsenal game in doubt - OFF

12 months.
  27. zablade

THE SEASON WILL END TOMORROW MORNING!!😭

it’s a radical suggestion but.. Pause it all for twelve moths, add a year to every players contract, and start again from the current league positions on 14th March 2021 push all tournaments back by exactly 12 months. A slush fund paid in by the broadcasters and the government to keep some EFL...
  28. zablade

Blades illness eleven

Alex Rubella

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom