Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. CarlingBlade

Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

Sure we got a late equalizer
  2. CarlingBlade

'Memries' Great last-minute goals

Never been able to find the highlights of that goal.
  3. CarlingBlade

Old United games on You Tube

First match highlights are us v Spurs, never seen the highlights or coverage, but was there in the night. Gazza got loads of abuse from our fans, if i remember correctly the ball had gone out for a corner to Spurs at the Kop end, a player was receiving treatment, Gazza was getting loads of...
  4. CarlingBlade

Old United games on You Tube

Couple of long lost Patrick Suffo goals v Grimsby at home.
  5. CarlingBlade

Best Loan Signings?

Fair point, Hodges pretty much turned that season around, fantastic, fantastic player. I think i owned a part of his toenail on his right foot.
  6. CarlingBlade

Harland Cafe.

Not rumours, it was in the Star about 3wk ago, its closing down.
  7. CarlingBlade

Name the ex Blade

Dane Whitehouse
  8. CarlingBlade

'Memries' Music Sheffield United have run out to

Was going to say the same, late 80's early 90's was Blues Brothers.
  9. CarlingBlade

Great Blades Penalty Takers

Duffield for me, Beattie took a good penalty, but did miss a couple for us, v Blackpool & Leicester. Bobby Ford also took a decent penalty similar style to Duffield's.
  10. CarlingBlade

Recruitment in the summer...

Sign Hendo and Mitrovic
  11. CarlingBlade

Outstanding GK Performances Against Us

Peter Shilton got a 10/10 from the Sheffield Star, he was awesome for Derby, but couldn't stop our new hero.
  12. CarlingBlade

IF Sharp leaves ...

Id be gutted if Billy left, however i think the idea of him joining Celtic on loan until the end of the season (or 18 months) could be of interest to him, he could win medals, and i think he'd still get loads of goals in Scotland. I do think Billy still has a part to play for us off the bench...
  13. CarlingBlade

Your first Blades FA Cup tie you went to & your most memorable one

My first FA Cup match too, i think we missed a penalty first half.
  14. CarlingBlade

Are we scared to give the young lads a try??

The money we got from selling Ramsdale, DCL, plus Brayford & Adams, give us money and freed up wages to sign Clarke, Duffy, Moore, Fleck, Wright, Lafferty & a few others, I'd say the academy served its purpose that season.
  15. CarlingBlade

Blades bets you’ve made

Had a few bets with a Huddersfield fan this season, he said we wouldnt get more than 33 points this season, he also said Huddersfield would finish higher in the Champ than we do in the PL and i also bet him Hendo would be in the England Squad for this summers Euros.
  16. CarlingBlade

Dean henderson

MoTD commentators said of Wesley's shot from a tight angle on Saturday "You're not going to beat a worldclass keepr from that angle".
  17. CarlingBlade

Dean henderson

"Mr Downes explained how the Blades would be expected to pay £20m for goalkeeper Dean Henderson in June, at the end of his loan from Manchester United, and how players will share a £10m bonus if they avoid relegation" Wow, well spotted.
  18. CarlingBlade

Referee yesterday with Grealish

Poor refereeing, he should have given him a yellow there and then, making it clear his next act of diving or petulance would be another booking.
  19. CarlingBlade

In January....

Cole is at Wigan isn't he?
  20. CarlingBlade

Is Mousset nailed on....

I recall a goal against Spurs, Arsenal, West Ham & Leeds, i'm missing another x2
  21. CarlingBlade

Is Mousset nailed on....

Paul Rogers got 6 PL goals, really??!!? I can remember maybe 3 tops.
  22. CarlingBlade

In January....

Still room for Duffy to make a comeback in January, we know he's coming back fresh and ready to go, and he's learnt a harsh lesson.
  23. CarlingBlade

In January....

Get in their first, worth a bid, you never know.
  24. CarlingBlade

In January....

I'd phone Jerome Sinclair, Martin Waghorn, Devante Cole & tell em all to bollocks. Then i'd sign Eze from QPR, make an eleborate bid for Mitrovic, a loan bid for Foden and put in £20m bid for Henderson.
  25. CarlingBlade

Academy reshuffle

I wasn't aware the Shirecliffe site wasn't a suitable site to be a Cat 1 Academy, surely if the 1st team moved elsewhere it would free up a LOT of space.
  26. CarlingBlade

Academy reshuffle

My thoughts are the first team will re locate to a higher spec training ground in another part of the city and Shirecliffe will become purely an Academy venue.
  27. CarlingBlade

When did we last play a fixture on a Thursday night?

Im sure we played Man City at home on a Thursday, drew 1-1, probably 1997/98.
  28. CarlingBlade

UnRavelling the Ravel Mystery

I still think Duffy will make a comeback in. January which will push Morrison even further down the pecking order.
  29. CarlingBlade

Robinson on Saturday

Championship to PL is a big jump, we've signed a few expensive championship players who are finding their feet at a new club, in a new city and in a new style of play, give them time, we've got Didzy, Sharp & Moose doing their thing at the moment.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom