Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Muttley

Would you want Ndiaye back

He yeah!!! Norappnin tho.
  2. Muttley

What would you realistically be happy with next season?

Double over the Pigs, finish top, take the Prem money but refuse promotion. :-)
  3. Muttley

Mentally weak

That is unless your name is Osborn. A player who always grafts, but still gets pelters for his efforts.
  4. Muttley

Roy's View From... View From Liverpool

Thugs? Just who was grabbing who by the throat?
  5. Muttley

New ballboy rule

What exactly are they now there to do?
  6. Muttley

New ballboy rule

So it's ok to change SOME rules mid season then. Corrupt bastards. How about looking further into smoothing out the clear and obvious issues with VA bastard R first?
  7. Muttley

24/25 Season Tickets

I'm 2 years away from getting a pensioners ticket. Watch the bastards put it up to 65 just as I get to 60.
  8. Muttley

Well done spireites

I've lived there for about 47 years. Back in my teens I hated them with a passion. They always seemed to beat us. These days the hate has died down from both sides athough they still very much disike them Piggies.
  9. Muttley

Why are you still going to the games?

Season ticket holder since God knows when. I have tried to pack it in and failed every time. However I have never in 50 years of going, felt such a lack of connection between myself and football in general. The Prem is a joke in so many ways and the likelyhood that we can compete in it being...
  10. Muttley

Injuries

The fitness of our squad and lack of back up to see games out is unbelievable for a club in the so called top league in the World.
  11. Muttley

Football heaven

Yes Arsenal were good BUT we showed more fight when we played the likes of Man City, Man U and even Liverpool at home. Last night we were defeated at the kick off.
  12. Muttley

Talksport Radio

Simon Jordan. An arse of the highest order! An obvious grudge against Wilder. I don't mind our fans calling Wilder out but not from this bloody idiot!
  13. Muttley

What minute did you leave?

I stuck it out to try and be a bigger Blade. I gave in on 84 mins.
  14. Muttley

A favourr from Rotherham

So much for that! 🤨
  15. Muttley

Back to back 5 goals

James Alexander Gordon
  16. Muttley

Back to back 5 goals

Have we ever conceded 5 in 3 consecutive home games before?
  17. Muttley

Back to back 5 goals

Oh ffs.
  18. Muttley

King cross 8

Silent Witness. Blades calendar on the murderers wall.
  19. Muttley

CONFIRMED John Fleck joins Blackburn Rovers permanently

Thankyou Mr Fleck. Wishing you all the best, apart from when playing against us of course!
  20. Muttley

Pundits not even hiding that they want us relegated…

I would expect nothing less from Samuels. Anyway, feck 'em all.
  21. Muttley

MOTD-2 !

Yes mate I know. I prefer to record stuff to access it quicker and for some very strange reason, I love deleting stuff when I've watched it. Don't ask!!🤣🤣🤣
  22. Muttley

MOTD-2 !

I recorded it to watch later. I don't think I'll bother now.
  23. Muttley

Which team replaces us in the bottom 3? (Miracle scenario).

In a dream scenario, it has to be Forest.
  24. Muttley

Steel city derby looms

I hate them. That match in 79 was my first ever away match. We were top of the league and expected to win. What happened then and the subsiquent ribbing, bullying etc by Pig fans at school had a long lasting effect. I've despised them, and these games ever since.
  25. Muttley

Goalkeeper?

It dosen't help when we are continuously passing the ball back to him, even from the half way line.
  26. Muttley

'Worse United team I've seen'

They never cease to amaze me in finding ways to feck up.
  27. Muttley

That team finished 6th the season before. God knows what happened.
  28. Muttley

Relative to the league we are trying to compete in, no, we aren't good at all. Overall though, far from the worst team ever. I remember the days of Tony Moore, Andy Barnsley, Mark Blount etc. Much MUCH worse!
  29. Muttley

They keep trying to tell us that the "covid" season relegation wasn't helped by no crowds. We haven't got that excuse this time around and we look set for fewer points.
  30. Muttley

Goalkeeper?

....and you can't say he's had 24 shots to stop this afternoon.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom