Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. BushBlade

Darblade/Ainsley Harriott RIP

Terrible disease, his poor wife and kids. Condolences to them and those on here who knew him. RIP Matt.
  2. BushBlade

Credit to Boro

That was annoying. If you look at the stats, possession was slightly in their favour, we had more shots and more on target but if you watched it, we looked shit; nervous and sloppy at times and profligate in front of goal. Hopefully we won’t play a better team at the Lane, going forwards they...
  3. BushBlade

Grizzly Grains pre-match drinks

Good luck with it, looks decent.
  4. BushBlade

Yeah, hitting 30 is a wake up call. I was the same, didn’t settle down to one thing until I was that age. Tried loads of jobs, found out I was shit at all of them. 😂 I had a shop for a while, it can be a bit dull at times but it’s OK. You can pick it up quite quickly, it’s just about getting...
  5. BushBlade

He’s probably already got bookkeeping and accountants then. Just get something basic in writing, so there’s no arguments in future. Arguments over money are daft but even dafter with family, you don’t want to fall out in a couple of years because you’ve got different recollections of what you’ve...
  6. BushBlade

If you’re going into business with someone else, get an accountant. Ideally, set up a limited company (accountant can do it for you but it’s not that difficult) and get bookkeeping software. Partnerships often go wrong because of arguments over money so keep everything between you transparent...
  7. BushBlade

Is sharp injured?

Ankle I think.
  8. BushBlade

email from club - NO MORE TICKETS ON SALE IN KOP - standing & wrong seat usage

Bear in mind too, the club can’t condone standing. There’s been a blind eye turned to it by the majority of clubs, but they can’t officially sanction it. That’s one of the reasons why the messages coming from the club are a bit difficult to understand. They can’t say “we’re not bothered about...
  9. BushBlade

My New Exhibition

I’ll try and call in next time I’m in town, looks good. I used to get access to quite a lot of galleries through my old job. I’ve no idea what I’m looking at really but I’ve seen a lot. (Once went to a Julia Margaret Cameron exhibition with a girlfriend years ago).
  10. BushBlade

My New Exhibition

John Cooper-Clarke?
  11. BushBlade

F.A.Cup Round 5

Bentancur is a huge loss. He’s their Fernandes or Norwood, he makes them tick. Not necessarily a good thing though as they may concentrate on the cup, I think top four could be out of reach now without him. The best thing we can do is let them have the ball and counterattack them, they struggle...
  12. BushBlade

Wes Doing Us Proud

Rees didn’t really play enough to be considered one of the greats, who knows what would have happened if he hadn’t got cancer, but for individual performances, he was absolutely incredible. Easily on par with peak Tracey and Kelly, perhaps better. I like Wes though, with him and our usual back...
  13. BushBlade

U21s at Crewe

Isn’t Peck on loan at Oldham or has he been recalled? I’m losing track.
  14. BushBlade

Ndlovu in trouble

In 200 years, most U.K. residents will be able to trace their lineage back to either Peter Ndlovu or Boris Johnson.
  15. BushBlade

Anyone seen this

I’ve heard that the Queen is poorly.
  16. BushBlade

Ndlovu in trouble

I missed it first time round but it’s a great read.
  17. BushBlade

Injuries

I don’t know because I don’t know what the fluid front 3 would look like.
  18. BushBlade

Team vs Swansea?

Young Un? Is he a new Korean signing?
  19. BushBlade

Injuries

I’m not sure that would be as effective with McAtee as it was with MGW. I think MGW is more of a forward, he’s been playing in an advanced role for Forest. Even last season he looked like he should have been playing in the PL. I don’t think anyone would say that about McAtee. He’s got some...
  20. BushBlade

Long throws - did we miss a trick ?

Under Bassett we did pretty much everything we’re accusing Wrexham of, so on that basis, I’m keeping my gob shut.
  21. BushBlade

Paul Mullin?

No, you haven’t. I heard some pundit saying he was on around £5-6k a week. I believe it as he turned down L1 football to sign for them.
  22. BushBlade

Billy’s interview

Yeah, I think you’ve mentioned it.
  23. BushBlade

Billy’s interview

I think you’re mistaking the replies. Obviously, we’re Sheffield United, not Sheffield, no one is really disputing that, it’s just that most people don’t really give a shit about something so trivial.
  24. BushBlade

email from club - NO MORE TICKETS ON SALE IN KOP - standing & wrong seat usage

That ^^^. Same with the South Stand farce last night. There appears to be no leadership at the club.
  25. BushBlade

Ismaila Coulibaly

He’s missed a huge amount of football though. There’s fitness, match fitness and the risk of picking up secondary injuries, which can often happen to players coming back from long layoffs, to consider. He’s obviously not match fit because you only get match fit by playing matches.
  26. BushBlade

Why was Sander Booked?

He told the ref he needed glasses, in Norwegian. Unfortunately it sounds very similar to the English phrase “you fucking cheating shitmuncher”.
  27. BushBlade

Time's up Billy

Not the best game I’ve ever seen him have but fantastic Jimmy Greaves impression to win it.
  28. BushBlade

Ismaila Coulibaly

Very impressive first start. First time passes, accurate and perfectly weighted. He looked like he’d played for us regularly.
  29. BushBlade

Daft signings

To me, to you. To me, to you….
  30. BushBlade

Please batter Wrexham

My team The Crab Sachdev, Basham, Pommpey, Derek Acora, Osborn Me, Stuart McCall, Rodley Sharp Lester I think we’ve got enough to beat them.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom