Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. sheffielder

PL clubs taking furlough payment option

I don’t think you can furlough staff who are on more than 50k
  2. sheffielder

Berge on Talksport

Jim White used to be a huge alcoholic. Imagine how bad he used to be, be like having a chat with the wife
  3. sheffielder

Premier League Panini Sticker Book

OK Long list and I am very sorry. I got quite low this weekend and bought lots of tickets which means I have lots of swaps (Over200) Needs 11 16 20 Bournemouth 25 30 31 36 37 Arsenal 53 76 Aston Villa 81 91 106 109 Brighton 118 124 127 133 136 Burnley 139 148 153 160 163 167 Chelsea 169 182...
  4. sheffielder

Imagine if ..................

why does this season have to be null and void when you don’t know when the next season will be able to start?
  5. sheffielder

Season over - final positions?

so you would rather finish 10th with no European football than 5th with no European football?
  6. sheffielder

I agree. Even if Next season starts in October it’s surely better than having a null and void season. Surely starting the next season late is better than scrapping what clubs and players have put their heart and soul into.
  7. sheffielder

You would rather the season was null and void rather than us finish 5th. I don’t get the logic.
  8. sheffielder

THE SEASON WILL END TOMORROW MORNING!!😭

The NBA has suspended their season
  9. sheffielder

Premier League Panini Sticker Book

Sorry new to the party with this one and probably well behind. We started at Christmas as my son is only just turned 5. I am not sure I am going to finish at this rate, however would love to finish the Sheffield United players. Sheffield United Players I need 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470...
  10. sheffielder

Form last 12 !

Moose looks like one of those players who doesn't do cold weather.
  11. sheffielder

Form last 12 !

Seen plenty of people on here finding fault with our lack of goals. Get a life, you need to be enjoying this more.
  12. sheffielder

Bitter remarks from Hull city fans

cant we get Paul Heston windmilling up Hull way into the Next match?
  13. sheffielder

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Norwich City - 6th Mar 2020

Have Norwich sold out, surely they would do if they had any confidence
  14. sheffielder

Over 70? Get out!

They can just deactivate the cards of those people 70 plus
  15. sheffielder

Fleck out

............................Henderson ........................Bash Egan Joc Baldock Lunny Berge Freeman Osborn .......................Goldy Moose
  16. sheffielder

McBurnie or Maupay

Always thought Maupay played better playing on the shoulder of the last man. Apart from the goal yesterday he was mostly in line with his midfielders which is a waste. Playing for draws catches up with you
  17. sheffielder

Graham Potter - credit

They brought in Potter and have ended up playing the same football they sacked Hughton for
  18. sheffielder

Thought we battered Brihjton

Because Brighton cause an issue in both boxes. I would put money on he didn't take McBurnie off because he needed him if they won a corner. Look at the issues they caused with the 1 they did get.
  19. sheffielder

Storing a pushchair while I watch the game

50 yards is a good day from my experience!
  20. sheffielder

Going to a game...how old?

That is old enough but try not to over do it. Took my son aged 3 nearly 4 and then twice this season after he had turned 5. Probably not going to push it again until next season. He likes football but not football mad
  21. sheffielder

Who's going down?

Norwich Villa and cherry on top West Ham
  22. sheffielder

The main purpose of Dubai?

I have it on good authority that this is not Dubai, it is actually Benidorm. Players have been seen inhaling balloons in Cafe B until 6am on most nights. Chris and his staff stayed in the Black Chicken
  23. sheffielder

I feel sick

At the moment, this season is the perfect storm
  24. sheffielder

Callum Wilson

I am glad we didn't sign him. Whatever would have happened would never be as good as we are having it now. I don't regret Atkins, Clough or the 6 years spent getting to this point. None of this happens without going through that shit to get here :)
  25. sheffielder

Wilder and the Wimp

Bournemouth have beaten Man City out of first place for the most annoying team we have played. They were playing for a draw from being 1-0 up. To add to the rest Fraser went down with a head injury (the ball hit it) Wilder took a yellow, like Surman was really trying to take a quick throw in...
  26. sheffielder

Henderson Least Accurate Keeper (Top 6 Excluded)

it's because he gives it a good kick
  27. sheffielder

BladesPod: Palace review & Jake Wright Tribute

All these podcasts are amazing. It's like being on a forum or chatting in the pub, without having to type or say anything but just nod along
  28. sheffielder

Can we break into the Top 4?

Just how much space is there on the dressing room wall
  29. sheffielder

Sky are treating us as top 4 contender

I live in a carvan in hillsborough. Was looking for an upgrade. Maybe top 4 and the fa cup might be better
  30. sheffielder

Sky are treating us as top 4 contender

Is anyone willing to put their house on the line and bet it against us not getting relegated? Personally I am looking at the top 4 and FA Cup but I have half an eye on the task we started with which was to avoid relegation. Keeps the mind focussed and hopefully the players, nothing else

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom