Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. E

Chris ‘Convenient discussion point that deflects from how shit we played’ Wilder

Thing is that pen, if scored, would have only got us a draw...we needed to win. Not even worth him whining about it.
  2. E

My take ...

A game we needed to win, nothing to lose, gee the lads up, tell them to go and give it everything, devise a plan to hit fulham like a fuckin steamtrain and show the world we are no joke. No, we just sit back and play for a draw. That pen we should have had at the end made not odds at all. Went...
  3. E

Roy's View From... View From Fulham!

Our 'plan' was sunday league level, I was waiting to hear one of our centre backs shout 'gamble' and 'put your foot through it'.
  4. E

Wilder Post-match interview

Journalists these days need to grow a spine. It's one thing being scared holding a govt to scrutiny, but being scared of a football manager is just weak. Grow some fckin balls and ask him some proper questions yer wet lettuces.
  5. E

My take ...

Spot on again.
  6. E

Dont get personal and you wont get any shit back. Its simple as that.
  7. E

I dont take cunts like you acting up, nobhead. Get personal and expect it back. You start it and I'll end it.
  8. E

Wtf are you chatting about you fanny? We were shit, wilder was talking shit. Plenty of others on here have the same opinion. And what is this "left" shit you're noncing about you fuckin vagina? Bring it, i fuckin love it.
  9. E

You keep sucking him off dickhead, he's lost it, tonight was pathetic, no tactics, no plan, piss poor
  10. E

Fight night

Kelly like Lundstram in midfield
  11. E

He's like a broken record, fckin deluded, David Brent
  12. E

Fight night

Josh too fast so far, avenisyan waiting for him to slow down.
  13. E

Fight night

Will be a belter this, buckle up!
  14. E

Match Thread Fulham v. Sheffield United - 20th February 2021

Anywhere else on the pitch thats a foul
  15. E

I work with a Norwich ST holder and he said most fans were happy with how they were playing and the future plan. We dont have a plan.
  16. E

Wilder trolling the fans by keeping sharp and mcburnie on for 90 mins.
  17. E

Totally agree. He's a busted flush. Where is his plan? Where is his reaction to how the game is going?
  18. E

Lumdstram is an abortion of a midfielder
  19. E

Norwood pointing and running like Larry Grayson...standard
  20. E

You can only keep battering people so far and they will switch off. He needs to learn some man management skills.
  21. E

A fresh start, a manager who has more than 1 fckin tactic, a manager willing to accept some blame for piss poor performances. We all thank Wilder for what he has done but he has taken us as far as he can. My opinion.
  22. E

Bang on. Never his fault, which is OK when you're winning but you get found out when you start losing.
  23. E

Thats called passing and moving, we dont do that anymore!
  24. E

Players with no composure when tbey get it. All of them look shot. Who needs sports psychologists when you can boost morale by calling someone a cunt eh?!
  25. E

Devoid of confidence, devoid of a plan.
  26. E

There is a plan, its get the ball, pass to Rammers who then hoofs it.
  27. E

Our Manager

So I will go into my next managerial meeting with the board of directors and just say what I want? Shall I tell the directors that their current media and marketing strategy is 'leftie bollox' and they're being 'snowflakes' (to use a word that gives grunts a boner) by trying to portray a...
  28. E

Our Manager

Apparently they're just 'lefties'
  29. E

Our Manager

So can he answer the question of why his players, the same ones as last season, are not even close to the levels of performance of last season, if it isnt the fault of the system he plays? Also he is in a job which at this level faces intense scrutiny, esp by the press. You need to be media...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom