Hassan Ayari

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ayari and Hackford seem to have struck up a good understanding already, next Deane and Agana maybe??

Ayari and Hackford seem to have struck up a good understanding already, next Deane and Agana maybe??
I'd give my left love spud for us to have another strike partnership like them

Helps if they sound foreign really adds an air of the exotic and a bit of mystique when in reality they’re from somewhere dull and ordinary like chesterfield, shire brook or any number of Sheffield boroughs. Just like the rest of us
There's definitely truth and some in what you're saying. But Chesterfiled is exotic, though. The twisted spire and all. Mansfield is also pretty exotic. The sh*ttiest place in the world I'veever had the "honour", to visit. And don't you take this lightly - I've lived in a shithole without a floor in Southeastern Asia, too. ;)

Birmingham with the old Bull ring, then, it was the ugliest big city I'd ever seen. Well, this was in the late 1990's. Yet, they say that memories grow sweeter with time. So might look just as sh*tty as it did, even with the new Bull ring and all the new buildings.

Anyways, who says there are no Hassans to be found in Yorkshire, Brum etc.? When I last flew in into the Brum airport, I couldn't see but people who were most likely Mos and Hassans, all of them. In Bradford I never saw anyone who coul've be counted (for sure) as having been named anything other than Mo or Hassan.

There's the air of exotic and mystique, right on your doorstep!

putting any of these youngsters is lose lose. because they are scarred by the expierence or they are fantastic & other premier league teams buy them in the summer

I've just heard Zac Brunt being interviewed after the game. Very impressive. An old head on young shoulders.

Future skipper material.
Was Brunt named in our original Premiership squad this year? Or did I imagine that?

Helps if they sound foreign really adds an air of the exotic and a bit of mystique when in reality they’re from somewhere dull and ordinary like chesterfield, shire brook or any number of Sheffield boroughs. Just like the rest of us

His real name is Andy Capp*. He changed it to see if it would help him get ahead.

* fake news

Wasn't a certain Blades premier league goalscorer and winner of 34 international caps named at birth as boring old Colin Richards, decided to spice up his surname a bit, and rest is history??

Wasn't a certain Blades premier league goalscorer and winner of 34 international caps named at birth as boring old Colin Richards, decided to spice up his surname a bit, and rest is history??
He was a bit of trend setter in terms of English players changing the names on their shirts it’s far less uncommon now.

Bit of a crazy one but possibly a chance for some good publicity for us.

A Northern Irish Youth Club have been fined £8,000 for allegedly not registering a player correctly, a fine they can’t afford to pay.

The player in question is Hassan Ayari, who now plays for us, and has apparently trained with the first team on occasion.

Full story here: https://www.skysports.com/football/...irish-youth-club-beg-for-fifa-mercy-over-fine

Should we offer to pay the fine for them?

Would be a nice gesture... Its probably about 2 days of brewsters wages

Looks decent on the ball, good eye for goal obviously. See how he develops over the next month or so in the under 23s and maybe stick him on for 20 mins every now and then.

Ayari doesn’t pull his socks up high enough, he’ll be written off after 2 games.

It’s the opposite. He was supposed to be called Colin Richards (with Kazim as his middle name). His parents accidentally filled in the wrong box, so his surname ended up as Kazim-Richards. He was apparently the only Kazim-Richards in the UK.

If we are skint next year then maybe CW won't have any choice but to play some of the youngsters.

Question for the experts. Do the Youth teams play the same formation and style of play as the first team?

If not then we really need to be pushing these lads on and trying to fix them up with some first team football. If not in England then hopefully abroad.(Belgium) It didn't do the likes of Matt Lowton any harm!

The issue with young players, is the 'right' time to play them. I'd argue there's rarely ever a 'right' time; particularly for a club like ours that for 95% of the time is either competing at the top or bottom end of the table. On that basis, it'd be interesting to know what strategy we have as a pathway for them to make the first team. Do they have to prove themselves in the League below, to a high level, to be part of the first team squad? Are there other milestones which need to be reached first? Or, is it a case of if they're good enough, they're old enough?

11 and 2 stood out from those clips. Both heavily involved, used the ball well and willing to be positive, whether it was running with the ball or making forward passes. Not something we are seeing much of from the first team at the moment.

11 and 2 stood out from those clips. Both heavily involved, used the ball well and willing to be positive, whether it was running with the ball or making forward passes. Not something we are seeing much of from the first team at the moment.

and for that reason, we won't see them anytime soon.

This thread reminds me of the season we were relegated to League one under Micky Adams.

Just like this it was a horible season and we all clung on to the youngsters progress and perfomances in the FA Youth Cup.

This year we are clinging with optimism to the future.

Back
Top Bottom