Incoming? Marc Roca

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Greg.

Reaction score

According to La Grada, Sheffield United and Burnley have emerged as the latest suitors in the race to sign reported Arsenal target Marc Roca ahead of the deadline.

The talented Spain U21 international is seemingly set to move clubs.

Roca was relegated to La Segunda with Espanyol last season, and he reportedly has no intentions of remaining there as he seeks a deal away from the club.

The midfielder has a release clause of £35 million, but Tuttomercatoweb previously reported that Espanyol will now only be seeking half that fee for a potential sale.

But the latest reports from La Grada now say his most likely destination is surprisingly Sheffield United or Burnley with the two clubs pushing for his signature.

The Spanish editorial say the Blades and the Clarets can offer him a higher salary than fellow suitors Atletico Madrid due to the financial benefits of the Premier League.

Roca likes to play as a deep-lying playmaker who can initiate attacks, modelling his game on Spain greats Xabi Alonso and Sergio Busquets.

According to La Grada, Sheffield United and Burnley have emerged as the latest suitors in the race to sign reported Arsenal target Marc Roca ahead of the deadline.

Roca was relegated to La Segunda with Espanyol last season, and he reportedly has no intentions of remaining there as he seeks a deal away from the club.

The midfielder has a release clause of £35 million, but Tuttomercatoweb previously reported that Espanyol will now only be seeking half that fee for a potential sale.

But the latest reports from La Grada now say his most likely destination is surprisingly Sheffield United or Burnley with the two clubs pushing for his signature.

The Spanish editorial say the Blades and the Clarets can offer him a higher salary than fellow suitors Atletico Madrid due to the financial benefits of the Premier League.

Roca likes to play as a deep-lying playmaker who can initiate attacks, modelling his game on Spain greats Xabi Alonso and Sergio Busquets.
LOOOOOOOOL doubt that very much. (no dig but come on.. it's athletico) not heard of this guy if im honest.

If we can't afford Brewster then we won't be signing this guy.

We’re a Premier League club. Nonsense stories about us being linked with random players is par for the course, especially when it’s coming to the end of the window and they know we’re still in the market.
Issue at the moment is that a fair number of us fans are being led by the nose and believe everything, or a unhealthy biased selection based on their own viewpoint.
Not a dig at the OP as it’s exactly what this section is for, more a dig at those who get bent out of shape when these deals don’t happen and use it to sow unrest knowing deep down it’s all based on bollocks and their need to constantly whine.

There’s more chance of shitting gold than us dropping 35 million euros on a midfielder at this point.

The only thing almost as boring as a Rhian Brewster story, is a completely fabricated one about a player from abroad. I honestly wish this transfer window would just close. All I’ve read is this guy’s name, can’t be bothered with the rest.

He’s a very good player but not what we need, he would fit into the Norwood/Berge role. I assume his agent is pushing out the crap, he would be good replacement for Rice if he leaves for Chelsea.

Never gonna happen. He's quality.

He'd be here to take Fleck/Osborns role

It would be good if it happened,we would be evolving as a team,but i dont think this transfer will happen.

Flies out of Catalonia after leaving his old house in Barcelona, taxi from Manchester Airport drops him at the bottom of The Moor.

Hope his Agent turns his phone off 😂
Which is worse for the lad...The Moor...or Turf Moor? Best stay put

Sheffield United can offer consistently high wages, don’t they do their research or do they get info from the Star.?

Us and Burnley must be the two lowest paying teams in the division!

Article today now saying he is £9m and has been not in the squad in recent games. Can't see this one happening at all though. Burnley maybe, their midfield isn't great apart from McNeil.

Us and Burnley must be the two lowest paying teams in the division!

Article today now saying he is £9m and has been not in the squad in recent games. Can't see this one happening at all though. Burnley maybe, their midfield isn't great apart from McNeil.

Random move.

I was a deep lying playmaker myself and modelled my game on Spain greats like Pedro Verde. Sheffield United and Burnley showed no attempt to sign me when I was banging them in, in the Sheffield pub league. So I think this is a load of rubbish!

I imagine we're interested in him in the same way I'm interested in Jessica Chastain.

Longingly look, but no fucking chance.

Only way I'd think we'd be interested is if he's for LCB. Know nothing about him so idk if he can actually play there.

I know we haven’t exactly played pretty football for a while now, but I can’t imagine an elegant, deep-lying, Spanish playmaker would be any use to Sean Dyche’s Burnley.

Back
Top Bottom