Team vs Arsenal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

............................Ramsdale

...............Basham--Egan--Ampadu

Baldock----Berge--Norwood----Stevens

................................Fleck

..................McGoldrick--Burke

Ramsdale
Baldock
Bash
Egan
Stevens
Lowe
Lundstram
Berge
Fleck
McBurnie
Burke

Definitely need Lunny’s energy and goal threat over Norwood. He’s not been all that bad

Ramsdale

Basham - Egan - Stevens

Baldock - Norwood - Berge - Fleck - Lowe

McBurnie - Burke

Don't even disagree x

I do dare to disagree!

For me I'd be taking a punt on Ampadu at either LCB or probably CDM considering how shot Norwood seems of late.

Ramsdale
Baldock
Bash
Egan
Stevens
Lowe
Lundstram
Berge
Fleck
McBurnie
Burke

Definitely need Lunny’s energy and goal threat over Norwood. He’s not been all that bad
Hope he can take the chances.not much confidence in that .i would stick with the team tht played the weeds on sunday

It never seems to end. Scott, Tierney and now Mason. Mike Dean apart they seem to have served up all the shit refs for us. Watching fellow Blade Craig Pawson last night ref the cheats for Arse and not standing for any of their play acting was a master class in how to let a game flow and not be conned. Arse eventually started to play and stop the falling down like they've been shot tactics making it a better game. Who next for the Fulham game Stuart Attwell ffs.

It never seems to end. Scott, Tierney and now Mason. Mike Dean apart they seem to have served up all the shit refs for us. Watching fellow Blade Craig Pawson last night ref the cheats for Arse and not standing for any of their play acting was a master class in how to let a game flow and not be conned. Arse eventually started to play and stop the falling down like they've been shot tactics making it a better game. Who next for the Fulham game Stuart Attwell ffs.
It’s G.Poll testimonial night

Ramsdale ---Basham-Egan-Stevens--- Baldock-Lundstram-Berge-Fleck-Lowe---Burke-Brewster

Watching Liverpool v Arsenal last night all we need do is pressure them high as they play out from the keeper then watch for the long ball they send after the 3rd pass. They did it so many times last night and the long ball went straight to Liverpool who just came straight back at them. Not saying we are like Liverpool but they were so predictable last night pretty sure CW will watch it and come up with a plan.

With regards to refs are there any left that do us a favour ?

.......................Ramsdale
.. Bash............. Egan................ Stevens
Baldock.....Norwood..... Berge.. Fleck.. Lowe
....McBurnie............. BREWSTER

Goyly Rammers
RWB Baldock
RCB Basham
CCB Ampadu
LCB Robinson
LWB Lowe

Sander Fleck Osborn

Burke McBurnie

See how I've put Fleck in the middle doing bits? That's the shit right there.

............................Ramsdale

...............Basham--Egan--Ampadu

Baldock----Berge--Norwood----Stevens

................................Fleck

..................McGoldrick--Burke
Swap Lun for Norwood and I think that’s how he will go.

UTB

Rammers
Ampadu Egan Robinson
Baldock Berge Norwood Osborn Lowe
Didzy Brewster

I’ve gone for Ampadu over Bash, but wouldn’t be surprised if he played instead of Egan. I’m cautious of the ball over the top as it’s Arsenal’s outlet with the way they play currently.
Lowe comes in for Enda. Lowe played really well and Enda is still out of form in my opinion. You have to play the inform player or else what’s the point of bringing in competition for places.
Brewster straight into the starting 11 for me if he’s available! UTB!

-------------------- Ramsdale ----------------------
------Basham - Ampadu - Robinson------
Baldock -----‐--------------------------- Stevens
----------------------- Berge --------------------------
------------ Lundstram -- Osborn --------------
---------- McGoldrick -- Brewster ------------

I personally wouldn't, but can see Wilder going for Jack Robinson - pretty sure his long throws caused Arsenal issues when we played in the cup (McGoldrick goal from a throw?). With that in mind, he might also be tempted to start McBurnie

-----------------------Rammers------------------------
---------Bash---------Egan------------Robinson
Baldock----------------------------------------Enda
-----------------------Ampadu----------------------
--------Berge--------------------------Osborn
-------------McBurnie----Burke---------------

I feel like Ampadu being able to drop in would allow Bash, Baldock, Robinson and Enda to get forward without looking as exposed on the break. When you look at the role Phillips plays for Leeds, he drops right back to protect the centre backs.

Ramsdale
Basham, Egan, Robinson
Baldock, Ampadu, Berge, Osborn, Stevens
Burke, McBurnie

Ramsdale
Bashan, Egan, Robinson
Baldock, Ampadu, Berge, Lunny, Stevens
Burke, Brewster

For me Ampadu, Berge and Brewster have to be core of the team this season and starting as many games as possible and remainder of team built around them.

Back
Top Bottom