The greatest season of my life...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ForgeBlade

Deep cover agent in S6
Reaction score
Apologies if there are similar threads, admin feel free to merge them if there are but...

FOR FUCK'S SAKE. I've spent 25 years of my life supporting a jobbing, mid-table 2nd division side. Finally I got to experience what it's like to support a genuinely great team, challenging for european places and confounding all the pundits. Then this. I swear it couldn't happen to any other side.

Not much else to say really other than....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

Apologies if there are similar threads, admin feel free to merge them if there are but...

FOR FUCK'S SAKE. I've spent 25 years of my life supporting a jobbing, mid-table 2nd division side. Finally I got to experience what it's like to support a genuinely great team, challenging for european places and confounding all the pundits. Then this. I swear it couldn't happen to any other side.

Such a great season we didn’t want it to end... :eek:

Looks like the football gods were watching all along. We're suffering for our hubris :(

(didn't expect them to kick the whole planet in the bollocks mind you)
It's the only they could stop the rise of the Mighty Blades

At the beginning of the season we would all have been happy to have at least a second season in the Premiership.
We now have thar whatever happens so let’s not be greedy and remember what a fantastic few months we have had.

Nothing can take away the brilliant memories of this season, whatever happens now. In fact to be honest if the season never ends, then neither do the memories.

Was only a few weeks ago I was saying to some mates that it would be typical if we got to the cup final for the first time in eighty years and wouldn’t be able to go.

I was only half joking at the time but not now

Whilst I understand the obvious disappointment felt by other posters, I also manage to retain the joy of knowing how well we performed before the virus brought everything to an end. Things will return to their natural order, and when this happens I've every faith in this club's ability to have planned progressively.

If anyone thinks that Wilder has dithered or acted in a less than professional manner, then rest assured, we'll be more than ready for whatever faces us. UTMB!

Was only a few weeks ago I was saying to some mates that it would be typical if we got to the cup final for the first time in eighty years and wouldn’t be able to go.

I was only half joking at the time but not now

1936 was a very special year we lost in the cup final and it was the year i was born
Really ?

Was going to add to my post that none of us on here would have remembered our last cup final.

God bless you Sir

.......there’s still time for that. Things are only just getting started.
My suspicious mind agrees. Nothing would surprise me whilever Trump exists. This whole thing stinks. I believe something much more sinister is planned.

Kin hell pal you are only a half time yet, come back when you have 50+ years in.

Back
Top Bottom