Do You Miss Me?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Two things about brentford..

1, if the team is so good, they have the wrong manager.. let’s see who else we can nick?

2, The fans talk like they’re a premier league team, to my knowledge (I normally don’t track Brentford’s achievements, can’t think why) they’ve never played in that division.. seems odd doesn’t it.

They’re possibly worse than the Deluded premiership return ticket wielding idiots over in S6... how is that possible !

They're possibly worse than the deluded at being deluded because they come from West London where they all think themselves to be far cleverer than anyone else in the country

Two things about brentford..

1, if the team is so good, they have the wrong manager.. let’s see who else we can nick?

2, The fans talk like they’re a premier league team, to my knowledge (I normally don’t track Brentford’s achievements, can’t think why) they’ve never played in that division.. seems odd doesn’t it.

They’re possibly worse than the Deluded premiership return ticket wielding idiots over in S6... how is that possible !

Wednesday are like Nigel Mansell growing a new moustache, getting in his 30+ year old Williams and saying he could win the F1 world championship if they let him enter.

Brentford are like a 17 year old who's just passed his driving test getting in his Citroen Saxo with a cardboard splitter and a Halfords exhaust saying he could win the F1 world championship if they let him enter.

Some great views there and lots of credit for our players.

I don't whether it's just 'London-ness' but the Brentford fans seem like a right bunch of cocks. The comment about Pontus Jansson beggars belief.
Could just be small team in London syndrome so some f their fans have to puff their chests out a bit to compensate for the lack of quality and achievement on the pitch😁

When I saw this thread the comments I was probably most interested in were coventry City, at the time the vast majority were laughing at our comments about how pleased we were to have him, well since then we are, with Fleck in the Premier league and they are playing in somebody else's ground in front of 5/6 thousand, who's laughing now? Cheers Roy, great post.

Just shaking my head at all the Oxford Fans saying they'd still take Brannigan (who?) over FPL God Lord Lundstram

“[John Fleck] still capable of that hospital pass to the opposition while under no pressure just in front of the defence putting his team in the shit.” - Still true God love him
They're a bit soft in the head down Oxford - remember them bigging up Appleton when we got Tufty in ?

“Just an FYI that we all said Enda Stevens was the best left back outside the premier league and the world is now realising we’re right”

Well now he’s the best left back INSIDE the Premier League!

“listening to Wilder in the press makes me appreciate not only how refreshing KR is but also, how much of a w****r Wilder is, in comparison. I dont care what he did with us, his behaviour since then has put me right off of him.”

“Personally I think Karl Robinson us much like wilder in that he’d do very well at a club with a large budget.”

“We should have the Chris Wilder stand but only if in that stand they have to exclusively serve chips (on your shoulder) and pints of bitter. “

Ungrateful bastards CW should have left them in non league.

“Some people just can’t let go with Wilder.What he did for us and what he has achieved subsequently just shows this was no fluke.
Following his career with interest.”

At least one of them gets it

“Egan and O’Connell. Two hard workers that fit into that Sheffield United team and ethos, like a glove.
However, I wouldn’t swap them for Pontus or Jeanvier.”
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

“Not compatible with our style of play.
Quite honestly if anybody wants Brentford to beat Arsenal by boring them to death with Sheffield style football a la meat and potatoes, I would genuinely despair. I just hate their uninspiring, workmanlike football. ”
I feel sorry for Brentford with fans like this knob end.

“It’s like seeing an old girlfriend out with a richer, more successful and better looking man”

Quote of the day goes to this Ipswich fan

Bellend wankers of the century go to the Brentford fans, they still seem to think they are some sort of Brazil 70 side and that Egan & JOC were somehow good sales. Fucking A+ deluded wankers, probably ahead of the pigs right now in damn right thick cuntness.

A look at how fans of our players’ former clubs are reacting to their start in The Premier League.

You have forgotten your theme track this time Roy, this is what you would have chosen I am sure:

While it's obvious that Wilder is the brains behind player progress, we should also be looking to reward and upgrade the contracts for backroom staff.
Fitness, conditioning and medical staff deserve recognition for their achievements too.
Plenty of comments on fitness, and injury prone players from fans at former clubs. Didsy and Fleck being just two examples. Wilder has also learned from those who have not recovered from long term injuries, like Coutts.
The players live and work as a team, and it seems only right that the supporting team staff are recognised, along with their leader.

Reading the Oxford fans on Lunny. The Karl Robinson comparison to Wilder is hilarious.

Is it just a theme that if your team plays in a yellow kit you are a pretentious, ignorant wanker?

“ “Egan and O’Connell. Two hard workers that fit into that Sheffield United team and ethos, like a glove.

Quite honestly if anybody wants Brentford to beat Arsenal by boring them to death with Sheffield style football a la meat and potatoes, I would genuinely despair. I just hate their uninspiring, workmanlike football. ”

Fucking muppets
Brentford have gone from an average 1st division team to a team playing really good attractive football with a great way of recruiting players.End of !!!. getting a bit big for there boots calling us out like that.

“ “Egan and O’Connell. Two hard workers that fit into that Sheffield United team and ethos, like a glove.

Fucking muppets
It’s staggering. They’re like West Ham fans with the ‘West Ham way’ but without the history of actually playing good football. They weren’t known as a beautiful passing side when they had the likes of Martin Allen in charge. I hope the new stadium cripples them and they end up back in L2 with Pulis as their manager.

20 pages of fume. Minimum.

Wow, momentum being lost after only 5 pages. Brentford comments needs re-issuing to get the general bile level rising again.

Much as I laugh at these threads (both the comments made and our reaction to any that aren't bowing and scraping to us) I can't help feeling we've missed the boat. We really needed these when Hoofy was in charge, the football was hideous and our attitude was "we don't care what anyone says about us". Each thread would have been a twenty pager proving we cared very deeply indeed.

Brentford are a weird bunch
they find some great players but always sell them. they're worse than us by a long stretch. they would have had a seriously decent team if they didn't keep selling their 'crap' players (to us.. ha ha)

I’d love to hate Brentford, but I want them to finish above the pigs. So I’m half supporting them 😡

Roygbiv thank you sir, great read
Don't worry. After yesterday's news you will be able to half support a far greater number of teams to finish above them.

It's hilarious watching Brentford flounder around in the Championship every season, mainly because they have a brittle defence that doesn't know how to defend. And then they sit there commenting how they wouldn't swap Egan and O'Connell for fucking Pontus and Jeanvier! What planet do they live on?

Back
Top Bottom