Premier League Dreams

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We won 5-1 and Derby lost 7-0 against Sunderland, weird fucking dream, must've been in the future sometime because Derby and Sunderland aren't even in the same division ffs.

Has anybody had any yet?

I had my first one last night. Dreamt we were away to Man City and coasted into a 2-0 lead by HT. O'Connell and Basham causing havoc in and around their box.

Pep gave them a... well, a 'pep talk' at half time and we lost 4-2.
Has anybody had one yet? Yup, every time I see your avatar

"Phew! I haven't felt that good since Archie Gemmill scored against Holland in 1978!"

No dreams, but looking forward to the season no matter what it brings, cant believe how far we have come after the years of uncertainty, no matter what happens Chris Wilder should be manager for many many years to come, the revelation him and Alan Knill have been to Sheffield United is beyond words, the feels now to only four years ago is night and day.

The last top-flight dream that I had was on the eve of our big return in 1990. Ronnie Rosenthal scored seven as we conceded double figures.

Thinking about it: When we play against Bournemouth, it will be our first top-flight-return game against anyone other than Liverpool, since 1971.

Last night; we beat Bournemouth 5-1 on opening day. Had a quid on it this morning at 250/1 🤞

Beat Man City 1-0 missed game because of traffic woke up fuming I’d missed it ☹

Attending my first game at Bramall Lane and we beat Chelsea 2-1 with a 95th minute header from Billy and I spilled beer all over myself and my lady👍

I haven't had any football dreams for near 40 years; it was Sheffield derby and we had Derek Richardson in goal...yeah it didn't get any better

About a week ago I dreamt we were losing 4-0 at half time on the opening day... to Cardiff 👀

So seeing as I can't dream up the correct team I'm hoping the scoreline is worth ignoring too 😬

Can’t remember dreaming about football before

But a few weeks back I did dream that our first home game was against Burnley.
Remember thinking how it was a culture shock because Burnley looked so organised, fitter and stronger than us.

The match was pretty boring with no chances to either side then on 40 minutes Sharp scored a tap in, typical Sharp.
Then on the strike of half time Burnley scored a calamity own goal luckily putting us 2-0 up at half time.

Then the dream ended...don’t know how it finished.

In an earlier thread about PL fixture predictions I predicted that our 1st home game would be at home to Burnley
Got it wrong, so I clearly don’t have a psychic/ fortune telling gift.

Last night I dreamed we were early pacesetters with VAR.

On the opening day, Billy was played in one-on-one and slid it under the goalkeeper but VAR ruled it offside. Still in the first half, Duffy cut into the box from the right wing and went down under a clumsy challenge, referee gives a penalty which is subsequently overturned by VAR. Shortly afterwards, Duffy pops up around the penalty spot and lifts a shot into the top corner away from defenders coming back to cover on the line. Ruled out by VAR but I couldn’t understand what for!

Could have been 3-0 at half time. Bournemouth score the only goal of the game in the second half and we lose 1-0.

We also lost narrowly against Leicester, who went joint top on six points from two games. Not sure why the fixtures in between weren’t played!

The only dream I have had about next season was more problems with South Yorkshire Police. On this occasion a poor woman coming out of the kop onto John St was run over by a police horse that for some reason bolted and ran amok through the crowd.

Last night I dreamed we were early pacesetters with VAR.

On the opening day, Billy was played in one-on-one and slid it under the goalkeeper but VAR ruled it offside. Still in the first half, Duffy cut into the box from the right wing and went down under a clumsy challenge, referee gives a penalty which is subsequently overturned by VAR. Shortly afterwards, Duffy pops up around the penalty spot and lifts a shot into the top corner away from defenders coming back to cover on the line. Ruled out by VAR but I couldn’t understand what for!

Could have been 3-0 at half time. Bournemouth score the only goal of the game in the second half and we lose 1-0.

We also lost narrowly against Leicester, who went joint top on six points from two games. Not sure why the fixtures in between weren’t played!
VAR ruled the other fixtures out? :)

Had a really vivid dream last night that the Premier League had invited a Greek side to participate this season and we were away to them in the opening match. I think it might have been Atromitos, did we once play them in a friendly? Anyhow upon checking LiveScore we lost the match 2-0, one of the goals being an OG by Gareth Bale. In my dreamlike state I was absolutely gutted with the result but delighted to find out we had signed Bale.
I suspect that while we could search for meaning in this until the cows come home, the real findings are that I need to lay off the stilton and have a holiday.

Back
Top Bottom