CONFIRMED Sander Berge

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Houso

Reaction score

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Not really an incoming or a suggestion, apparently we’ve been snubbed.

Fifa and FM players look on in horror.

No incoming prefix. No pithy GIF. A minute after mine.

4/10 would not read again.
Ahhh - but he’s not incoming by all accounts

And as for the time stamp... I’m blaming it on this dodgy network connection. I 100% sent this thread at 11:03 😇

Sander Berge - sounds like the narrow boat you've taken across the channel to go on an odyssey in the French canal system is a bit rough around the edges

Where's Bergen Blade when you need a trusted analysis of him?

On holiday! 😎 Berge has great potential, but is still inconsistent. He's a big lad, but also fast and good technically. This news item sounds a bit like it's manufactured from an agent who wants a big transfer to happen.

Spurs have monitored his progress in Belgium, a future mainstay of a player, solid in one of the best Belgium teams, credit if we did make a bid, one to watch.

"Sandy Beige" is the colour clothing that I wear when I go on my holidays. I like to look dynamic, but in a relaxed sort of way, a la, Alan Partridge style.

We have two threads on this Sander Berge player btw. Houso beat Akinbiyi to it by 1 minute. Both are irrelevant of course. (That is, both threads are irrelevant, not Houso or Akinbiyi). We could start a new trend on here though, creating threads about players who are definitely not joining us - the "unrumour mill" maybe?

Richie Boon is all over this, worst Star journo EVER, anyone can sit at home and regurgitate twitter rumours.

And he does!

Wonder if this is the big name that the Prince wants ?
Obviously a few links with Prince having an involvement in Belgian football already. Still don’t see us in for this one though - think he’s more after a name than anything else.

Linked with Sheff United but not signed? Career ruined.

This guy fits the profile of what we are looking for more than the other Cm’s mentioned in the last few days 👀

He looks a big, strong unit who breaks-up play and can knock it about a bit.

Probably slightly beyond Utd this season but who knows what will happen in the future if he's on CW's radar.

Back
Top Bottom