Every so often, you have a moment of appreciation for what we have achieved...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kozzy_is_my_Dad

No excuses, no dickheads.
Reaction score
Today, that moment was on a drive, listening to Radio X and Stop Crying Your Heart Out comes on, by Oasis.

It prompts me to think of the 'Stop spying Bielsa' lyrics, and made me smile with pride. We're up, Leeds aren't.

Fuck off Leeds, you odious set of self-entitled ****s.

The humble, but consistent Blades did the job.

UTB. ⚔️

I don't think of Leeds with stop crying your heart out, to be honest, I just think of Frank Lampard making a total tit of himself celebrating like they'd won promotion! Fair play to Derby for beating Leeds though!

But I do think of Martin Cranie each time I hear Wonderwall! It's a great time to be a Blade for sure, even with this truly awful court case going on!

Today, that moment was on a drive, listening to Radio X and Stop Crying Your Heart Out comes on, by Oasis.

It prompts me to think of the 'Stop spying Bielsa' lyrics, and made me smile with pride. We're up, Leeds aren't.

UTB. ⚔️

Ok, but a shit song by a very shit band.

UTB. ⚔

That moment for me was full time v Ipswich - hugs all around with fellow fans we've known for years and shared such awful times. Kissed the older(!) man who sits in front, pure emotion, even he was happy with the team!

just glad to blow off the we always fuck it up tag so many carried around with them

people can remember every relegation and failure but forget the joy of the promotions we did first to allow those relegations

strange aint it

How many cool points do you get for pretending to not like Oasis?
Not been a good couple of days on this forum for someone like me,who likes Rod Stewart and Oasis,I’m keeping my powder dry,and just waiting to pile in,when someone mentions Coldplay,Springsteen,Queen,Prog Rock and Genesis ,now they are all shit and so dreary

I can remember the Housemartins playing at BL for TC’s testimonial. Supported by the awful Black Lace.

just glad to blow off the we always fuck it up tag so many carried around with them

people can remember every relegation and failure but forget the joy of the promotions we did first to allow those relegations

strange aint it
In fairness to all and I'm a bit of a glass half empty guy myself, it's not so much 'we never do well' but more that 'if there is a way for it to get screwed up, it will' (I avoided saying we screw up as it's not always United). But this time, autos had gone and we kept pushing and pushing until somebody else broke. I think Bielsa allowing Villa to score against them was the point they were done, he really couldn't take the pressure any more and wanted it to be over.

How many cool points do you get for pretending to not like Oasis?
Eight for just not liking them, ten for saying the Roses are better, twelve for having more than one reason for not liking them and a bonus eight if you reference The Ruttles.

Back
Top Bottom