GAME OVER

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Deary me.

A lot of you should know better by now.

You'd think we were already promoted by how people are carrying on.

I think a lot of you need to calm down a bit and keep your mouths shut until we've played Ipswich.

If Leeds can lose against 10 man Wigan and Brentford then we can quite easily lose against Ipswich and Stoke.

It's not over until it's over.

and you'd love it wouldn't you?

You've made yourself look like a complete twat. Which funnily enough is what you are. All your "look at me" posts all season have been complete bollocks and shown you to be the complete arsehole that you are.

PeterNdlovu081 ........

Normally predits we will lose and gloats like fuck afterwards when we do, yet always disappears when we win. He shares these traits with a handful on here to be honest. I don't need to name more names.

He questioned my support last week, because I said that I was quite happy for Leeds to beat Wednesday, because it's what we do that ultimately matters. The Millwall result gave him and his little cadre of CareBears a chance to twist the knife but ultimately I was proved right up until this point.

I have no doubt that he is aching for things to go tits up on Saturday.

I've slept and my BladyMcBladeface DNA made me start to worry. If Leeds can lose 2 and us win 2 that COULD happen in reverse.

I completely understand your angst. We’ve been hereabouts too many times for it not to be a worry, right? But [draws breath] our resilience is back on show, and diiirty Leeds have fucked it.

There you go. You can blame me :)

Are you familiar with the concept of deflecting the blame ?
Was it the players who sent on Cranie instead of Hogan ?
Do you want me to list the previous occasions when Wilder has tried to go safe with a defensive sub for an attacker and dropped points ?
Yes please. Seriously. I keep reading this on here but I think it is very rare. A comprehensive list of matches where Wilder has had the team take a step back and it's cost us would be interesting.

I predicted us to finish 10th this season and we're either going to finish 2nd or 3rd.

We could even win the league - yesterdays results have made that perfectly achievable.

Beat Ipswich and we actually GO TOP and where we've been passing the baton to Leeds, we pass it to Norwich.

You need help with all sorts of things - here you are.

https://www.samaritans.org/branches/sheffield/

UTB (which most of us understand)

Deary me.

A lot of you should know better by now.

You'd think we were already promoted by how people are carrying on.

I think a lot of you need to calm down a bit and keep your mouths shut until we've played Ipswich.

If Leeds can lose against 10 man Wigan and Brentford then we can quite easily lose against Ipswich and Stoke.

It's not over until it's over.

You could have gained a bit of kudos by having a laugh and joke about your posts, along with everyone else.

It seems you're happy to stick to your guns and go down with your ship (HMS Suicidal) instead.

The job is by no means done, but for fucks sake; lighten up a bit.

Back
Top Bottom