Roy's View From... View From Hull

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

"Worst performance in terms of giving a **** I’ve seen in ages
Can’t remember doing this in decades, but I bailed out after 70 (Askew convinced me to not leave at half time!)
Can’t watch those ****s celebrate"

Priceless. What a cunt!

Personally couldn’t give a crap about Hull but after reading the views from them before and after I hope they get relegated next season. What a salty set of scruffy 5 amps.

View from Leeds.... We’ve played against Barcelona and Bayern Munich don’t you know.:(

I still don't get the hatred from Hull and I have been a Blade since the 1960's, can someone give me a clue?

I still don't get the hatred from Hull and I have been a Blade since the 1960's, can someone give me a clue?
Neither did I till Silent Blade posts on the pre match view from. Lots of infamous fights at Boothferry Park between us and them both on and off the pitch in the 80's. Then we pipped them to promotion after they fucked up against Burnley.

We were talking to a couple of ok Tigers before the game, who both agreed they hoped we'd win because a, it might stop Leeds going up and b, it might make the owners leave

Neither did I till Silent Blade posts on the pre match view from. Lots of infamous fights at Boothferry Park between us and them both on and off the pitch in the 80's. Then we pipped them to promotion after they fucked up against Burnley.

Cheers.

Bunch of knobs. The season we went up in 1971 we played them at the Lane and my dad said it was the dirtiest game he ever saw.

Be really good to get a comment from Ken Knighton on today's outcome. I guess he'll be feeling really sore along with all his fellow Hull and Wendy lovers.
I bet he still has "Knightmares" about our promotion in 1971 too.

Our ol' fella just ouija'd a message to ya all...

Come On You Red an' White Wizards.... Sees ya'all in the PL... Promised Land.
He's had a word with the God lad, there's a new St Christopher in town.

He misses ya's all too.

Ta.

X
Love to you and your family.

Your old man would have been having a field day on here in the current circumstances, and we'd have been lapping it up. (double entendre unintentional but apt).

My heart skips a little each time I see a new post from LYDON.

I shall have a little moment of thought for you and your family on Saturday regardless of the result, just as I will for the family of Vikki Orvice and others

UTB

x

Footy is brilliant. How the tables have turned since the cup semi...
I exited the stadium with a bunch of patronizing Hull fans talking about the plucky little club giving it a go against the established Premiership might of Hull City.
Am loving their demise.

“When someone called Edna scores against you. You’re going to lose.”

“What sort of a name is Enda Stevens anyway. It’s as daft as Gonzales Smith.”

Said Reece Berk, Keane Lewis-Potter or Kamil Grosicki (bet he's got the hump).

“Adkins should walk, for his own sake.It’s not worth staying. He’d get much better jobs elsewhere.”

Yes, I'm sure QPR are looking for a replacement for another washed-up tosser, Steve McClaren.

“HULL and Sheffield United fans were involved in a massive brawl.
One fan even had his sunglasses knocked off his head.Shocking, absolutely shocking…”

That's what happens when you're happy to see a half-empty stadium and deny access to many thousands of away fans. Stoke take note.

If they're so pissed off, they can go back to what they were doing five years ago - watching rugby.

Good stuff as ever Roygbiv . You missed the usual "Always hated United and think The Wednesday Massive are far better".

Good music and bitter rival fans. What's not to like?

Like whore. :D

Back
Top Bottom