GAME OVER

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reality not your strong subject?

Sadly I agree with Peter.
I can't see Leeds throwing it away now. Obviously I'd love to be wrong. I have no faith whatsoever of us beating anyone over 2 legs at the moment. We seem to have hit the wall.
The worst thing is that if we don't make it this time I think we'll be done for years to come. Wilder will go and the owners will be left squabbling over a broken toy. Not blaming anyone. Just being realistic.

Sadly I agree with Peter.
I can't see Leeds throwing it away now. Obviously I'd love to be wrong. I have no faith whatsoever of us beating anyone over 2 legs at the moment. We seem to have hit the wall.
The worst thing is that if we don't make it this time I think we'll be done for years to come. Wilder will go and the owners will be left squabbling over a broken toy. Not blaming anyone. Just being realistic.

Sadly? That’s tickled me at least :D

I agree.

Ipswich would make a much better go of it than us.

Can we adopt our club motto to, 'We're Fucking Shit', but in Latin.

Why would they? I can’t believe Mister Pendantic himself has managed to come out with something so ridiculous but it appears to be true

Whilst Leeds have the advantage now, it’s still all to play for, I don’t think Leeds will take more than three points from Villa at home and Brentford away so long as we beat Forest, im not calling it a day just yet.

I agree. It's still too early to call it a day.

However, I really do think we have to beat Forest. No other result will do because I can't see anything other than a Leeds win against Wigan. A five or six point deficit with 3 to play really would be a bridge too far.

How would you feel in Wilder or one of the players came out and said “well we’re 3 points behind with a better GD and 12 points to play for, but we’re planning for the playoffs”
Fuckin fuming!! So stop been mopey cunts and until it’s mathematically impossible support the lads.

Forest can be a dangerous team, we'll have to exercise caution and not attack them too much. This is obviously the best way to approach the game, we can totally abandon our usual style and try to play for a 1-0 win. If we get 1-0 up the team can concede possession and sit deep defending because that always works out well for us.

Forest can be a dangerous team, we'll have to exercise caution and not attack them too much. This is obviously the best way to approach the game, we can totally abandon our usual style and try to play for a 1-0 win. If we get 1-0 up the team can concede possession and sit deep defending because that always works out well for us.

Back
Top Bottom