They love him really

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Only read a bit but nice to know Wilder rested Basham and Duffy against Forest in preparation for them......

They hate him because of how he's turned the tide. They can say what they want, they're jealous we have him and it's that simple. When he finally does leave it will be the most they've celebrated since they got to the play off final.

They're are thinly veiled attempts at false humour, trying to pretend they have the upper hand. It's their only card they've got left to play, to pretend Wilder is bitter.

They're are thinly veiled attempts at false humour, trying to pretend they have the upper hand. It's their only card they've got left to play, to pretend Wilder is bitter.

Very true and every single one of them would take him in a heartbeat even though we...

Will be found out
Have no class
No plan B
Will fade away
Always be shyte
Have crap players
Not own the city

Etc etc

All above are recent quotes but they would still have him :rolleyes:

This one quote made me smile as they just change their tune to suit the mood:
we've got players in that side on 40k a week? Think he's been reading owlstalk

I'd imagine that a few are pretty close to 40k, so i quickly googled a few players:
Fletcher on "in excess of 30k a week"
https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foo...d-wednesday-striker-steven-fletcher-1-9252331
Tom Lees "a new deal worth £25,000 a week in a bid to ward off interest from Burnley, Derby and Fulham."
https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foo...nesday-star-and-other-soccer-gossip-1-8055164

Forestieri, Hooper, Bannan, Abdi, Reach and Rhodes are all on more than £30k because they all came in when they were spending high and bringing in players from the Premier League. With no recent success, they had to go higher with basic wages when the risk of earning performance related bonuses and promotion bonuses was almost none existent.

Wednesday wage bill is was reported as £21 Million to May 2017, to contrast with this, our wage bill was £10 Million for the same period.

Whether their players are actually on £40k is missing the point, they're paid much more than our players so you'd expect them to be better.

For a side filled with expensive signings and big reputations to come to their local rivals for the biggest game of their season (given that they're closer to relegation than promotion positions) and play such a negative formation with no intention to try and win the game, just play for a 0-0 (which was accepted by their own Dom Howson) is frankly embarrassing.

Personally i thought that Wilder went easy on them, but made his point about our own performance very well

Only read a bit but nice to know Wilder rested Basham and Duffy against Forest in preparation for them......

They hate him because of how he's turned the tide. They can say what they want, they're jealous we have him and it's that simple. When he finally does leave it will be the most they've celebrated since they got to the play off final.

Nailed it again mate. They're hurting bless em.

If this is "forever being in our shadow" and so on, then long may it continue.

Owlstalk is honestly one of the weirdest places on the internet. It's like there's some sort of mysterious calling from that site that is drawing all the mouth-breathers toward it.

Not all of them are deluded and often those users do get shouted out as being a Blade. There is a really high percentage of users that just feed off each other in a ferocious deluded piranha like frenzy.

I bet there are a lot of Wendies that don't frequent NKT because of the ridicule they would get for being rational.

Won't be long before Jos the tactical genius is being hounded out again :rolleyes:

and if there was any doubt, the delusion is back amongst them. They are so jealous of what's happening at our club and they are now obsessed with him. CW sure knows how to reel these muppets in...

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/277904-chris-wilder’s-post-match-interview/
Who the hell cares what wendie think....they are now an irrelevant club.....just how far have we come when they go away celebrating like they’ve won the lottery with a 0-0 draw....haha.....astonishing!

If we are to get promotion,we need to beat these lower league teams:D

I'm all for him winding the pigs up, but am I on my own amongst our fans that think he needs to change the record though? It's everytime we play, if we win - "We've beat a team that have spent millions and their players are on loads of money"... If we lose - "No shame there because their team cost millions and they're all paid loads of money".

A gracious post-match interview would've been:
"It shows how far we've come in the last couple of years when you consider they were in the play offs 2 seasons running and we were still in league 1. We've played fantastic and they've hardly had a look in, i'm proud of my players in how they have bridged the gap between the clubs and are now stretching it the other way. The only disappointing thing tonight is that we couldn't find the goal to give the local bragging rights to our fans".

That is a much more diplomatic way of saying things without sounding petulant. He doesn't need to play the money card every game.

I'm all for him winding the pigs up, but am I on my own amongst our fans that think he needs to change the record though? It's everytime we play, if we win - "We've beat a team that have spent millions and their players are on loads of money"... If we lose - "No shame there because their team cost millions and they're all paid loads of money".

"It shows how far we've come in the last couple of years when you consider they were in the play offs 2 seasons running and we were still in league 1. We've played fantastic and they've hardly had a look in, i'm proud of my players in how they have bridged the gap between the clubs and are now stretching it the other way. The only disappointing thing tonight is that we couldn't find the goal to give the local bragging rights to our fans".

That is a much more diplomatic way of saying things without sounding petulant. He doesn't need to play the money card every game.

I think he likes baiting them much like Warnock used to do. He could be more diplomatic and probably would be if he wasn't a Blade himself.

Maybe just maybe he was using them to issue a little warning to our board and hinting he'd like to be able to offer players £40 grand a week.

Love it, the Pigs have not beaten Wilder yet as our Manager despite from the beginning calling him a pub team manager and not much cop. Some changed their opinion when he got us up from the pub league to La Liga, a lot more changed their opinion now they understand they’ve not been above us for 99% of the time we’ve been back in the Championship.

The delusion over there is literally unreal. It’s actually unbelievable. They’re crying out for a manager like Chris. An honest sheffielder with a strong connection to the club they support. Their behaviour and comments in that thread is one of envy and jealousy disguised as banter, it’s so transparent.

UTB long Live Sir Chris.

Nailed it again mate. They're hurting bless em.

If this is "forever being in our shadow" and so on, then long may it continue.

Owlstalk is honestly one of the weirdest places on the internet. It's like there's some sort of mysterious calling from that site that is drawing all the mouth-breathers toward it.

I do sometimes wonder if "Porktalk" is not really just some sort of experimental algorithm, an attempt at developing AI, that places random cliches together to make almsot understanable snetances

Reading Porktalk, it's oh so clear to me now: we are obviously a pub La Liga team.

In honour of this we should rename ourselves 'El entrenador y los caballos CF'*

*'Coach and Horses' in Spanish

1479D4FF-7EF0-4041-9BE8-E0169C9ADE1A.jpeg Apparently our Chris has an interview booked with Villa ha ha ha!

What makes me laugh the most is they say all these things yet every time a high profile job comes up they tweet the owners of the said club to take Chris Wilder.

Back
Top Bottom