Best Blades flouncer when substituted

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Katchouro. Came on as sub in 2nd half then got subbed about 20 minutes later. After the match he wanted to fly back to Belarus but a club official stopped him.

David Cotterill, no matter how well or how badly he was playing it was always the number 4 that was held up first. We used to have a laugh about it because everyone around where I sit began to realise what would happen before it did, pity you couldn't get any fixed odds in those days about who would be subbed first, we would have made a fortune.

Katchouro. Came on as sub in 2nd half then got subbed about 20 minutes later. After the match he wanted to fly back to Belarus but a club official stopped him.
He got subbed twice after coming on as sub around that time. That's the first time I've heard that story about him wanting to fly home though.

Billy Sharp looked very annoyed when Adkins substituted him at Old Trafford in the FA Cup.

I seem to remember Keith "Keeeeeeeiiiittttttthhhhhh" Gillespie being stroppy once when being subbed, although I could be getting mixed up with the time he was brought on as a sub, proceeded to get a red card and got sent off in record time (or did I dream that).

Back
Top Bottom