Ranking Every EFL Championship Manager From Worst To Best

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I didn't listen cos i find him quite boring, is he taking the piss haha...

Just needs someone to post it on Pig Talk ;)

Just needs someone to post it on Pig Talk ;)
I'm pretty sure many of them will agree, though to be fair personally I wouldn't have Luhukay bottom. Bottom 3 maybe, but I think he has a pretty difficult job over there dealing with that chairman (who most of them loved only a season or so ago.. o_O)

Bloomy always a good listen, don't agree with that cheating twat at number one, but can't disagree with no 24. Pretty much spot on but Monk should be a lot higher.

If he's put Jos bottom then there is no point watching it - he obviously knows nothing about football

UTB

I'm pretty sure many of them will agree, though to be fair personally I wouldn't have Luhukay bottom. Bottom 3 maybe, but I think he has a pretty difficult job over there dealing with that chairman (who most of them loved only a season or so ago.. o_O)

To be honest Tom, I think he fully deserves to be bottom based on their performance at the Lane only. Agree he has a difficult Chairman to deal with but on paper he has players that should be performing way better than they are, so he should carry the can.

You can tell which team he has watched most other than Ipswich by how he pretty much names our entire first team and formation along with saying where he would prefer to get a season ticket.

So I was surprised he stuck Farke at the top and I am not sure I agree with his reason either.

Cant be arsed to watch it, can anyone summarise?

Reactions: FYT

Back
Top Bottom