Random Thought.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tom Bott

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that the Pork have stopped referring to us as the blunts after we smashed 4 past them at the bucket of rust.

They have also stopped using the term MASSIVE now they realise that the only thing, that they have, that is of colossal proportions is their debt.

Good Times, though it is a shame so many are unable to see that.

UTB. :)

100% guaranteed that by the time they next beat us the arrogants will be back to there usual self. It’s in there DNA. They just can’t help themselves. It’s still just a little bit raw at the moment
:D

Some dumb fuck of a pig caught onto a tweet yesterday that said “David Brooks bargain of the season? £5m for AFC Bournemouth @OfficialFPL

(Forgive me if that name is mixed up)

The ‘F’ stands for fantasy; fantasy premier league.

The fucking shit stain actually thought we’d sold him for £5m.

He’s a top cunt.

Some dumb fuck of a pig caught onto a tweet yesterday that said “David Brooks bargain of the season? £5m for AFC Bournemouth @OfficialFPL

He’s a top cunt.
That’s gone viral in the porktalk hidden section. Truly are lacking in the chromosome department them cunts.

No I don’t care about anything they say.

Absolutely. I wouldn’t know, still less care, if it were not regularly reported on here.

I don’t hold with ‘you’re talking like the pigs’ either. Surrender a single word of our precious language because misused by a bunch of thick deluded cunts? Not me. It’s mine.

24D9CBA1-E52B-4AA8-870C-B4371F84E6D5.jpeg

He’s a top cunt.

He's available on the fantasy premier league game for £5m, which is considered a bargain if he scores points.

Has anyone noticed that the Pork have stopped referring to us as the blunts after we smashed 4 past them at the bucket of rust.

They have also stopped using the term MASSIVE now they realise that the only thing, that they have, that is of colossal proportions is their debt.

Please change your avatar it is making me hungry.

He’s a top cunt.

It's no mistake, it's a part of their propaganda machine
Insinuating that United had to sell for a low price, even though it's not true somehow enables them to maintain their mental superiority.

A United fan if Wendy beat us would be absolutely gutted
A Wendy when we beat them makes excuses about injuries, or our physical approach, or we work harder than them with inferior players, or motivation or momentum, and how it will be different next time.

It will always be different next time...…...and then one day it is different and they beat us

Then the "Cream always rises to the top" it could take them 20 years to beat us but "The cream will always rise to the top"

Just ignore the stupid cunts, I won't talk to a Wendy about football, whether it's a total stranger, my Uncle or my brother in law. I won't talk about football to any of them because they're not worth the effort.

Anyone still think I'm a Wendy, by the way

A couple of wins at the start of the season and they will be back to their delusions of grandeur. The same applies to L**ds fans.

Don't let the warm weather make you think they have suddenly become humble and modest overnight.

It's no mistake, it's a part of their propaganda machine
Insinuating that United had to sell for a low price, even though it's not true somehow enables them to maintain their mental superiority.

A United fan if Wendy beat us would be absolutely gutted
A Wendy when we beat them makes excuses about injuries, or our physical approach, or we work harder than them with inferior players, or motivation or momentum, and how it will be different next time.

It will always be different next time...…...and then one day it is different and they beat us

Then the "Cream always rises to the top" it could take them 20 years to beat us but "The cream will always rise to the top"

Just ignore the stupid cunts, I won't talk to a Wendy about football, whether it's a total stranger, my Uncle or my brother in law. I won't talk about football to any of them because they're not worth the effort.

Anyone still think I'm a Wendy, by the way

Good attempt at a double bluff porky.

He's available on the fantasy premier league game for £5m, which is considered a bargain if he scores points.

Yeah I know. I did mention that.

The pig in question then starts doing his usual backtracking of “LOOOOOL got you all jumping. JOB DONE”

The guy is so much of a cunt someone went on the electoral roll and found his address to send him all manner of shit through his letterbox.

To be fair, saw loads of Blades on social media doing the same and hammering SUFC for 'lying'.

I won’t lie, I saw it too. Fell for it until I read it closer. Having said that, haven’t we only got £4m upfront?

To be fair, saw loads of Blades on social media doing the same and hammering SUFC for 'lying'.

Although I occasionally and light-heartedly mention the level of intelligence on here it’s a veritable MENSA compared to Blades related Twitter and Facebook. I’m not easily shocked or surprised but an amoeba would pass the entrance exam and be towards the top of the class.

Although I occasionally and light-heartedly mention the level of intelligence on here it’s a veritable MENSA compared to Blades related Twitter and Facebook. I’m not easily shocked or surprised but an amoeba would pass the entrance exam and be towards the top of the class.
I glimpsed through the word 'light-heartedly' that you do love us all really after all; and through the word 'occasionally' I see that you rate our intelligence sufficiently to trust us to work out the irony you use. I am delighted to see that you judge us all capable of seeing through your Trumpian use of language.

As has been exhaustively established, that’s how transfer fees are paid. We will ‘only’ pay a similar proportion up front when we buy a player.

I thought everyone knew this.

Do people really expect Bounemouth to ring their bank, put in their credentials and ask for a new Bill Payment for £12m to be paid to SUFC.

Do people really expect Bounemouth to ring their bank, put in their credentials and ask for a new Bill Payment for £12m to be paid to SUFC.

Yes. People really do think that. They also think that the 12m should then be handed straight to CW for him to just go out and buy players without worrying about wages and ongoing costs of running the club

Yes. People really do think that. They also think that the 12m should then be handed straight to CW for him to just go out and buy players without worrying about wages and ongoing costs of running the club

You mean SUF have to pay electric bills, staff wages, bar staff, food suppliers, upkeep costs.

So clubs buy a player on finance? Ok. Seems logical I suppose.

He’s a top cunt.
Otherwise known as a partin.

i imagine that staged payments for players is not so much to piss off the selling club but is some of the 'smoke and mirrors' to avoid paying as much tax on it.
If 12 million quid appeared on United'd accounts this year it may equal profit and a tax bill, 3 lots of 4m over the years is much more easily consumed by 'switching the lights on', so it's in the selling club's interest to get payments staged.

Back
Top Bottom