View From Forest

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Another set of fans completely disregarding the fact its our first season back for 6 years and we're 90th only 2 points behind 5th.... Where are Forest in the league btw? :)

We were poor in the final third and poor in the second half. Blackman got us a point, though we should have been one up in the first half.

I'd be fucking ashamed of that time wasting though. There's being 'professional' and then there's just cheating.

The interference with our free kicks and throws was appalling and should have been dealt with by the ref.

lots of love ‘the scabs'”

Let sleeping dogs lie...that’s what I say.. ;)

Cheers Roy

View from me to my Forest supporting pal:

You didn't miss much. Forest came closest, our keeper made some amazing saves. Ben Watson is a shithouse and Jack Colback is ginger as fuck. That's all I will remember this one for.

Another set of fans completely disregarding the fact its our first season back for 6 years and we're 90th only 2 points behind 5th.... Where are Forest in the league btw? :)

We are 90th? I see why some are writing us off now

We were the better side but they capitalised on the chances they had, which we struggled to do all season & very greatful for blackman

Imagine watching that shit every week ,3rd goalless draw in a row , being happy and thinking you have an unbelievable manager. Thick ,scruffy wankers ,I live amongst the bastards too :(
They do have a goose fair though, whatever that is.

They do have a goose fair though, whatever that is.

Nigel Adkins opens it every year.

Thanks Roy. I'll tell you how far we have come.... we get a 0-0 draw away at Ipswich and are absolutely gutted about dropping 2 points and yet Wednesday and Forest get a couple of 0-0's at BDTBL and behave as if they've won the Champions League.

Nigel Adkins opens it every year.

Thanks Roy. I'll tell you how far we have come.... we get a 0-0 draw away at Ipswich and are absolutely gutted about dropping 2 points and yet Wednesday and Forest get a couple of 0-0's at BDTBL and behave as if they've won the Champions League.
The forest fans were in bloody good voice at the train station!!!. Talking to a forest fan on the train and he basically said that they're gonna walk this division next season and that we were the worst side they'd played!!!.
I just told him to join the real world and shut the fuck up.
DELUDED fuckwits.
It's really flattering that they consider a point at bdtbl as the pinnacle in football terms.

Said in the pre match thread that they are very much like Wednesday fans and it seems this stretches to treating goaless draws as huge victories.

Two sets of fans who act big time but who clearly feel inferior to Sheffield United. Can surely be the only reason why they are both delighted to draw with us.

Back
Top Bottom