Does anyone really believe Brooks is worth 10mill+?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ThatJa

Bigger Blade than United's Arab Emirate
Reaction score
His goal aside on Tuesday he didn't really offer much and it was just that, Burton Albion.

Came on today and you could've mistaken him for someone else and thought he was still on the bench. Apart from making Jack Hunt look a you know what, he's not really been amazing in my opinion.

Do well to get a decent fee for him. Next Diego? Maybe.

His goal aside on Tuesday he didn't really offer much and it was just that, Burton Albion.

Came on today and you could've mistaken him for someone else and thought he was still on the bench. Apart from making Jack Hunt look a you know what, he's not really been amazing in my opinion.

Are you even going to the games??

I knew this exact thread was coming after his below-par sub cameo today.

He has been out with glandular fever for 2 months and has a poor performance. It is clear to see that he still is not back firing on all cylinders.

GET RID. SELL. GET WHAT WE CAN FOR HIM. OVERRATED.

The idiocy of some of our fanbase astounds me at times.

He’s not worth 10m to us and he’s definitely not worth a start at the moment, however I would like to know what the idea of him positioning himself left right attacking midfielder was all about. Stick the lad between the penalty box lines and let him find space. Was it a tactic he was told?

He can’t beat two men. Get him on the shoulder.

Yep, he's definitely shit based on limited minutes on the pitch after coming back from Glandular Fever.

Worth 500k max.

This is one of the reasons. He's had that what 3 months ago, and he's still not ready to make a start? Hes 20 ffs, he should have been fit and ready 5 games ago.

Very poor effort, try harder....

This is one of the reasons. He's had that what 3 months ago, and he's still not ready to make a start? Hes 20 ffs, he should have been fit and ready 5 games ago.

Here are my recommendations ....

Go away.

Research glandular fever and its affects on young adults.

Reflect a little.

Gain some perspective and some humility.

Come back on here and apologise.

That is all.

:rolleyes:

Poor today but he is absolute quality - something we don’t have too much of. His ability to glide past defenders - which he has shown on most of his all too rare appearances - shows what a special talent he is.

Don’t cast any aspersions after coming back from glandular fever
I had it when I was 18 trust me it knocks the bollocks out of you.

What does Sebastien think ? Idiot.

I don’t think he is worth £10m at the moment, he doesn’t look like Walker or Maguire level talent.

I can see Brooks being at a mid table Premier League club at best so we’re better off keeping him until a club comes in with say £20m after he has proven to be a top class Championship player.

Perhaps it was the glandular fever that gave him his skills.

What have we done...

Shut up muppet is the polite answer.

Shouldn't have brought him on today. If he's in rehab, then sub-zero conditions doesn't seem the appropriate way to do it to me. And no, I'm not a doctor.

And if he hadn’t this thread would’ve been ‘what’s wilder playing at not playing the saviour’.

He’s quality. But 200 times more effective when we have a lead... I’m also not convinced Sharp, Clarke or Donaldson are the right partner for him.

The decision in the summer is build a forward line around him OR sell him and buy 2/3 starters.

Back
Top Bottom