Player Suggestion Joe Sbarra (Burton #26)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

awblade

Reaction score
What did people think of him last night?

During the match I thought he seemed a neat ball player, but really small. Have just googled him and it turns out he is only 19. I know we have some good players in central midfield but he appears to me as though he would fit into our team easily

Is he the really small kid who came on in the first half?

Looked fairly tidy, reminded me of Scougall when we first signed him.

Not sure we really need him though. We're well stocked in that area

What did people think of him last night?

During the match I thought he seemed a neat ball player, but really small. Have just googled him and it turns out he is only 19. I know we have some good players in central midfield but he appears to me as though he would fit into our team easily

Agreed. he was buzzing and had that knack of finding space through the entire middle third. Thought he was the most likely to cause us trouble. Suppose it was typical Clough in starting the most creative and forward thinking player on the bench. One for the future if we lose players in the summer maybe.

If we’re considering this guy i’d consider one of our own first... Louis Reed.

If we’re considering this guy i’d consider one of our own first... Louis Reed.

Very dangerous and seditious talk is that Liam. The all seeing eye of the Lord of Mayhem (Pinchy) may have spotted you. Run for it!

There is no evidence at all that we’re even remotely interested in the player.

In the extremely unlikely event of Lowerleaguelittlelouis appearing in our midfield it will mean we have a much poorer team than we have now. Bladey Boybanders ought to reflect upon that whilst wishing on their star...

692193DE-FDCA-4319-85C3-28A001784775.jpeg

QUOTE="Liaminho9, post: 1640628, member: 1550"]He took the bait.[/QUOTE]

18c8171fcb0fc2879c4bfa0f37432be5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom