B1ADE

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

B1ADE is shown as registered to a Red Audi R8 at DVLA: Also shown the same on Eurocarparts

Somebody's having a laugh...

I'm guessing not many of you are "car folk"??, the truck is an Isuzu Dmax "Blade"(It's the special edition, like the "Hunter".
I'm guessing there will be a trade plate behind the black glass or on the dash and it's a demonstration vehicle for test drives etc.

If it is properly B1ADE it was in Sheffield last year but not on that thing.

I'm guessing not many of you are "car folk"??, the truck is an Isuzu rodeo "Blade"(It's the special edition, like the "Hunter".
I'm guessing there will be a trade plate behind the black glass or on the dash and it's a demonstration vehicle for test drives etc.
You guessed right, I’m not a member of the ‘car folk’ I’m a member of the ‘truck folk’. :)

B1ADE is shown as registered to a Red Audi R8 at DVLA: Also shown the same on Eurocarparts

Somebody's having a laugh...

Nice to know it’s on a red car. About 10 years ago I spotted it on a BLUE Volvo. My initial excitement turned to utter dismay followed by one of those disgusted shakes of the head

I'm guessing not many of you are "car folk"??, the truck is an Isuzu Dmax "Blade"(It's the special edition, like the "Hunter".

Quality knowledge.

I’ve just managed to read the words on the back - Adams Brothers Ltd. They are an Isuzu dealer in Aylesbury.

Perhaps Isuzu ought to sponsor us and have a fleet of Blades for the team?

View attachment 36971 hopefully this will help!??
I think that resolves the query nicely! At least, it ought to.

So, the "Blade" is a special edition of some Japanese ugly pick up truck, the type favoured by builders and tradesman because they count as a van and therefore don't pay VAT, but are more like a car inside, can carry loads of stuff and be driven aggressively.

Mainair Blade microlight.

Built by Mainair sports in Rochdale.

File:Mainair_blade_ultralight_g-mzbl_kemble_arp.jpg

Last edited:
I think that resolves the query nicely! At least, it ought to.

So, the "Blade" is a special edition of some Japanese ugly pick up truck, the type favoured by builders and tradesman because they count as a van and therefore don't pay VAT, but are more like a car inside, can carry loads of stuff and be driven aggressively.

Don't pay Vat?

I thought it was owned by BLADE Audi in Gloucester I have seen it on his Aston Martin

Back
Top Bottom