Pig hits nail on head.... No more 1979 bollox

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If we were poor what does that make them.

Loving this big club La Liga bollocks, thing is and don't tell these super clubs - we are actually a better footballing team than them.

''A poor Sheffield United''

haha shut the f*ck up you f*cking piglet, we've gone to their rust bucket of a stadium and smashed 4 past them. I love it!! :D:D

Typical innit
We're still poor even though they lost to us.

I personally don't think there was anything wrong with the attitude of their players, that just gives them an excuse. They were just outplayed by a better team

"If you don't fuckin bounce, if you don't fuckin bounce then you're a Blade.
If you don't fuckin bounce, if you don't fuckin bounce then you're a Blade.
If you don't fuckin bounce,..................."

"Hello darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again,
Because a vision softly creeping, left its seeds while I was sleeping,
And the vision that was planted in my brain, Still remains,
Within the sound of silence."

With grateful thanks to Paul Simon, Art Garfunkel and Mark Duffy.

I hate to admit it , but I read those pig posts on that webshite ,
They were beaten by a much better team ,
who man for man were more than a match for there galaxy of superstars ,
After the 10 million dollar man came on , I saw his name and face then didn't hear his name for rest of game .
Man the fuck up pigs , you got whooped big time ,
Boxing Day massacre up your shite pipe pigs ,
Do you remember ......

Love the feeling that everyone who watched around the UK and the world saw us paste our rivals and take rightful place as Sheffields No1 "the city is ours"
I work/live in Manchester and a lot of my City mates loved it.

"How about he moves on, i bet Dave Jones would have got them more fired up for this game!"

Tom Jones would have got them more fired up than Carlos did !!

It is incredible, they had their backsides handed to them and they still don't get it. Calling us a glorified 3rd div team, a poor Sheffield United etc.

We beat them with ease if we are a glorified 3rd div team what are they?

They still have the 'considerably richer than yow' attitude. Yeh, but you can't win against us, we proved to be better than yow, ON THE PITCH

The police have closed half the away end down at Hillsborough because its unsafe (what a mess it looked, or did Wednesday not sell out the bottom bit of the Leppings Lane?). After the Sky® reporters said they could feel the stadium shaking when they all started bouncing up and down, I'd have thought the only sensible thing would be to stop them doing it, before they break something.

It really has been a ridiculous build up to the match by the Wednesday fans, most of whom made stupid assumptions about how we play without ever having seen us and gravely underestimate us. One in 10 on Owlstalk® feels the need to remind the rest that perhaps United are a GOOD side and that it's not all Carvahal's fault.

They aren't the first set of supporters to see their team play us this season and think that their team have given their worst performance of the season. The less parochial fans will start putting two and two together and realising that it is the way United play match after match that is causing the opposition to play so badly.

"If you don't fuckin bounce, if you don't fuckin bounce then you're a Blade.
If you don't fuckin bounce,..................."

"Hello darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again,
Because a vision softly creeping, left its seeds while I was sleeping,
And the vision that was planted in my brain, Still remains,
Within the sound of silence."

With grateful thanks to Paul Simon, Art Garfunkel and Mark Duffy.
I think someone said there was a video kicking about with this soundtrack

Bit like Leicester when they won the league.
Everyone said they weren’t good enough, everyone knew how they played and what the plan was every week....but they still couldn’t do anything about it.
They gained momentum, rode some luck but by the end were playing out of their skins for each other and became deserved winners.

It’s not just about money and buying players, thank god there are still managers and clubs out there that want to remind us of this....one of them currently being ours.

What's incredulous is that they STILL insist we are a crap side. A glorified pub team.

A team 2 points off top spot. On merit.
A team that's just wiped the floor with them and MADE them look bad ( as we did with Brentford, Barnsley, Sunderland Bolton and Derby).
At what point do the deluded fuckers accept that UTD have a decent side, and that the Championship just isn't as big a deal as they make out ?
Still, more than happy to take my piggy mates dough off them. Easy !!!!!!

UTB

PS you were warned they weren't very good. The chickens are now coming home to roost :)

"A poor Sheffield United has just come to Hillsborough and scored 4 goals !!!! 4 fu king goals!!"

The post from the piggy wasn't actually bad - but ^^^^^^ completely ruined the entire argument.

We are where we are on merit, having walked out of L1 at a canter last season with a very good team and some decent individual players

We are NOT a poor team, and it is once more the deluded element of S6 fans that want to cling to this "WE ARE MASSIVE syndrome. I can completely accept them hating/not liking/despising the Blades for historical reasons, but saying we are poor is just comical.

Chansiri has done them all no good spending fortunes and creating average, it has just re-awakened the MASSIVE mentality and feelings of grandeur that has surrounded this club in S6 for decades. They have actually got WORSE since Chansiri took over.

UTB

As has been said above, they continue to show no class, let alone humility. They genuinely believe that if only they had been better prepared the result would have been different. No acknowledgement (by most that I've read) that they were bettered at every turn. I saw one mention that they had a key player missing, well so did we, so did we, in fact we had more than one, yet they whine and sulk, as if they're entitled to be considered a good side......here's a small life lesson, there are no entitlements, you have to work for any success you achieve, and in defeat you accept that you were beaten by the (far) better side.

You were bouuuuncing before
But you're not fucking bouncing anymore

You cannot reason with these people ,
I'll say it again , when they scored to make it 2-2 I feared they would kick on and win ,
However , when WE upped a gear again , we wiped the fucking floor with them , for the rest of the game ,
If Westwood hadn't saved Brooks brilliant shot , if Brooks had rolled the ball to Clarke , if Bash had got over the ball , they would have really seen a fucking massacre .
They have forced themselves at the backend of last season , when we where going up ,
To be even more ludicrous
pub team , tin pot , it's changed since you were here , you have no players , you've spent nowt ,
you get now where with Pashun ,
They deluded themselves to even greater depths of lunacy .
We gave your boys a fuckin hiding , no excuses ,
WE made you look poor , WE made sure you didn't turn up ,
You where made to look ordinary by us
Your death trap ground is a fucking joke .

Typical innit
We're still poor even though they lost to us.

I personally don't think there was anything wrong with the attitude of their players, that just gives them an excuse. They were just outplayed by a better team

Not just lost to us - got thrashed by us!

Back
Top Bottom