How many loyalty points has Maguire got?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Excellent article, some interesting views. I think it's the first time McCabe has openly said his lads probably won't take on the club. He is desperate for it to go into the right hands. Don't know how he'd ensure that.

Loyalty points joke aside, any ex player, (particularly youth products) that wish to sit with the away fans at a club they no longer play for deserve the tickets and I'm sure others agree. It's almost like having a key to the city.

And Maguire is a pig apparently :rolleyes:.

Maybe he was, he isn't now. And neither are/were Bradshaw, Dooley, Geary, Bromby, Cresswell.. once players come to the other side, they never go back. That alone speaks volumes.

Great article and in the context of this weekend, shows we are still top dogs in the city. Despite all the money the other lot have spent, we are still much more established and doing great things in and for Sheffield.

Win tomorrow and have a good season and we’re back at our best.

Good to see Maguire wanting to sit with the United fans too, despite previously being a pig.

Good article that highlights the identity we're lucky to have and shouldn't take for granted.

Loyalty points joke aside, any ex player, (particularly youth products) that wish to sit with the away fans at a club they no longer play for deserve the tickets and I'm sure others agree. It's almost like having a key to the city.

And Maguire is a pig apparently :rolleyes:.

Maybe he was, he isn't now. And neither are/were Bradshaw, Dooley, Geary, Bromby, Cresswell.. once players come to the other side, they never go back. That alone speaks volumes.

Maguire grew up a Pig but the vitriol he got from them while playing for us soured it.

Bradders grew up a Blade.

Derek Dooley remained a supporter of the unclean all his life, despite his affection for United.

Good piece, much is regurgitated McCabe stuff, nothing wrong with that, but I hope whoever takes over from McCabe enables the club to progress in ways that have nothing to do with theatrics or 'bad luck' (seems to be Kev's default position). This club has great potential, I'm sure the crowd, brilliant though our loyalists are, can still grow enabling a larger number of people to attend games. The key is to be seen as successful, a term that's relative but can also be demonstrated.

I also read the piece about Alan Hudson (a link is provided at the bottom of the McCabe article). Hudson was one of the best players I can recall seeing as a youngster. I saw him at Chelsea alongside Osgood and Cooke, they had a good team then, but Hudson was special. Sadly he had a few demons, something that a few of us might admit to, but he was up there with Currie, Worthington, Brady, and whoever else you care to name.

Got same error message and can't read it. :(

It's probably protected so that anyone with access cannot copy and paste it on here :( :(

It's a bit like SwissBlade found a hole in Kelly Brook's back garden fence and told us all that she was sun bathing in the buff but by the time we all got there some security type had nailed summat over it and Swiss was just walking away with a smug expression on his face and a tesco bag that contains tissues. :cool:

Edit. Can't they screen shot it and put up the images?

Maguire grew up a Pig but the vitriol he got from them while playing for us soured it.

Bradders grew up a Blade.

Derek Dooley remained a supporter of the unclean all his life, despite his affection for United.
I know a bloke,who's a pig,and he used to take his son and Maguire to all their games home and away when they were kids.

Got same error message and can't read it. :(

It's probably protected so that anyone with access cannot copy and paste it on here :( :(

It's a bit like SwissBlade found a hole in Kelly Brook's back garden fence and told us all that she was sun bathing in the buff but by the time we all got there some security type had nailed summat over it and Swiss was just walking away with a smug expression on his face and a tesco bag that contains tissues. :cool:

Edit. Can't they screen shot it and put up the images?
Tescos? Cheeky twat

Back
Top Bottom