Michael "the TWAT" Vaughan - Daily Telegraph, 23/09/17 - part 111 version a

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fulwood Blade

Reaction score
There's a very good 3/4 page article about Wilder in the Telegraph this morning - don't think it's available yet so can't post the link.

At he bottom is a quarter page article written by Vaughan.

He quotes "I have some good derby memories and others not so good. I will never forget Wednesday beating United in the FA Cup semi-final at Wembley when Chris Waddle scored a beauty. It was a great day going down to Wembley with 50,000 Wednesdayites"

What fuckin planet does this nobhead live on? He is as deluded as the rest of the arrogant massive.

As a reminder, the gate was 75,364............TWAT !!!

UTB

Feel free to follow this OP with expletives.

PS: FFS United - how many many examples do you want - just go and take them apart tomorrow.

There's a very good 3/4 page article about Wilder in the Telegraph this morning - don't think it's available yet so can't post the link.

He quotes "I have some good derby memories and others not so good. I will never forget Wednesday beating United in the FA Cup semi-final at Wembley when Chris Waddle scored a beauty. It was a great day going down to Wembley with 50,000 Wednesdayites"

What fuckin planet does this nobhead live on? He is as deluded as the rest of the arrogant massive.

UTB

Feel free to follow this OP with expletives.

PS: FFS United - how many many examples do you want - just go and take them apart tomorrow.

Ha ha quality quote! Didn't we get something like 50,000 tickets between the two sides?

images

Thanks for posting this. Even after reading the 'View From' I wasn't feeling the necessary levels of hatred ahead of this fixture.

A reminder that the Crybaby-Silverdale-Plastic-haired-Channel 5 Celubutard-Twat-Bastard Vaughan is also a Pig - and an enumerate Pig at that - has tipped me over the line nicely.

Well this isn't new information really.

very unlike an owls fan to massage an attendance number

Nice and relaxed this morning, until I read that, there is something about him that I have never liked, nothing to do with him being a pig either, I am a cricket fan and all the time he was with England he came across as arrogant, pig+arrogance +cunt=Vaughan, there you go and I was never very good at adding up

If you see him anywhere give him the snorts like I did.:cool: That was a derby day, anything goes.:)

What do you expect? They live in a world of total and utter delusion and arrogance that they are the real madrid of the championship.

i don't hate him cos he is a deluded pig, i hate him because on my debut for rotherham schools 11 he bowled me first ball

It just goes to show that no matter what the situation is and who it is doing the talking, A pig is a deluded fuckwit and they'll never be any different.

I was talking to one for about 5 seconds last week who was talking about Wood moving from Leeds to Burnley.

"He'd have never moved from Wendy to tinpot Burnley, but he moved there from Leeds, everyone knows Leeds aren't as big a club as us" he said.

I laughed and laughed and laughed and I mean real laughing
He thought I was laughing in agreement

It's a shame that someone who captained his country in a gentleman's sport and all that entails would act like such a council estate chav

Vaughn.JPG

Born in Manchester. Supports the cunts.

Why do we give a fat fuck?

pommpey

It just goes to show that no matter what the situation is and who it is doing the talking, A pig is a deluded fuckwit and they'll never be any different.

I was talking to one for about 5 seconds last week who was talking about Wood moving from Leeds to Burnley.

"He'd have never moved from Wendy to tinpot Burnley, but he moved there from Leeds, everyone knows Leeds aren't as big a club as us" he said.

I laughed and laughed and laughed and I mean real laughing
He thought I was laughing in agreement

Listened to two sixty odd year old grunters in the pub spouting about the game tomorrow. Asked them if they were going, no. Another blade said the last time they went was when they won the play off final and were worried when the team ran out and they didn't see Ron Springett. Cue a bit off aggressive talk which stopped when I said I'd got tickets because I actually supported my team and if they wanted to support theirs there were tickets available.

Fuck off piggy was the comeback.

Back
Top Bottom