CONFIRMED Ryan Leonard

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Would like to reassure you that it's normal and all will be ok but I have tell you you'll like like a foetus by the time you're 25. Get a girlfriend quick and marry her while you still have a chance. Baldy oh Baldy!

That is what made me go bald...

Although unlikely, there may be a new kid on the bidding block for Leonard. There has been a chunk of Facebook or twitter traffic which says Barnsley are thinking of bidding. Our more technically minded members (not me) have given the stuff a good going over and believe it is extracts from the book of bollox and fake. I don't have access to the social media links before anyone asks.

Seems it started here:

Mick Weston‏ @ElitePlayerRep
Ryan Leonard of Southend United subject of an approach from Barnsley #bfc #sufc

Last edited:
Although unlikely, there may be a new kid on the bidding block for Leonard. There has been a chunk of Facebook or twitter traffic which says Barnsley are thinking of bidding.
thats-so-funny-i-just-shat-myself.jpg

I started getting snide comments about having a "sun roof" when I was about 28. Until then I was blissfully unaware that it was thinning out. At first I put it down to a vigorous girl called Veronica and a badly adjusted headboard on the bed. I then noticed that it was starting to recede at the sides. I couldn't blame Veronica for that, even though she'd oft times clamped me tightly between her thighs. Then the bloody fringe went! I went through a period of denial and only dated shorter girls before admitting that I had developed a condition best described as "scalp with hair interruptions". At first I kept it long on top and spent hours beneath a hood drier to get that boufon look. But as more scalp emerged around the crown I realised I was resembling an Egret's nest. I shaved it completely and found I've got a really shiny head!! That was another shock! I tried subduing it with talc but then I looked like a Homepride flour grader. In the end I settled for a closely clipped look all over, which pays a nod in testament that I still have hair, albeit the colour of fag ash.

I've not got big ears though like some poor sods!

Although unlikely, there may be a new kid on the bidding block for Leonard. There has been a chunk of Facebook or twitter traffic which says Barnsley are thinking of bidding. Our more technically minded members (not me) have given the stuff a good going over and believe it is extracts from the book of bollox and fake. I don't have access to the social media links before anyone asks.

If you think our six fingered neighbors might bid 750000 you must be deluded they Have short arms and deep pockets. Not a chance in hell ,they are tighter than a ducks arse and that water tight.

I started getting snide comments about having a "sun roof" when I was about 28. Until then I was blissfully unaware that it was thinning out. At first I put it down to a vigorous girl called Veronica and a badly adjusted headboard on the bed. I then noticed that it was starting to recede at the sides. I couldn't blame Veronica for that, even though she'd oft times clamped me tightly between her thighs. Then the bloody fringe went! I went through a period of denial and only dated shorter girls before admitting that I had developed a condition best described as "scalp with hair interruptions". At first I kept it long on top and spent hours beneath a hood drier to get that boufon look. But as more scalp emerged around the crown I realised I was resembling an Egret's nest. I shaved it completely and found I've got a really shiny head!! That was another shock! I tried subduing it with talc but then I looked like a Homepride flour grader. In the end I settled for a closely clipped look all over, which pays a nod in testament that I still have hair, albeit the colour of fag ash.

I've not got big ears though like some poor sods!

I noticed when my fringe stopped whipping me in the face no matter how long I let my hair grow.

I've got a big fucking head so I tell myself that my ears go with it. They don't though. They aren't just the sticky out type either, they're straight up massive.

I'm weighing up having them pinned back or buying a fuck load of wigs. I can pass for moderately attractive at the moment, probably a 5.5/10. When my hair's gone I'll drop at least 5 points.

Got a lass though so might just embrace being an ugly fucker.

I noticed when my fringe stopped whipping me in the face no matter how long I let my hair grow.

I've got a big fucking head so I tell myself that my ears go with it. They don't though. They aren't just the sticky out type either, they're straight up massive.

I'm weighing up having them pinned back or buying a fuck load of wigs. I can pass for moderately attractive at the moment, probably a 5.5/10. When my hair's gone I'll drop at least 5 points.

Full head of hair & no syrup, 8/10. Few greys but I'll take it. ;)

You may be being a bit too hard on yourself. I bet you've got one of them faces that is "full of character" - a bit like a gargoyle. If you've already got a chick on the arm that's a good sign. It suggests that despite being an incredibly ugly train smash of a face, you've got a personality! And women like that in a man. That and a wallet.

If you've seriously got a problem with protruding lugs it can be resolved pretty easily actually. My niece had this problem My God she was an ugly baby! Bald as a coot with sticky out ears. Then when she got to 2 years old she was still bald as a coot with sticky out ears, only now she'd got teeth! Jesus! She looked like a bat. The parents had her ears surgically operated on. I don't know if they were pinned back or lopped off, but anyhow, she looked different when she came home. Question for you though is, would you get it done on the NHS? They don't usually do cosmetic surgery on the NHS unless there's a medical reason behind it. i.e. it's causing you a problem physically or mentally. So you might have to pretend that you're so self-conscious about it that it's ruining your life in some way. Or alternatively, have it done privately and pay.

Up to you how much it bothers you though. If you can live with looking like a Pokemon then fair play to you!

(Hope I've made you feel better?) :D

As Ryan Leonard been doing well in southend,s pre season friendlies. .?

You may be being a bit too hard on yourself. I bet you've got one of them faces that is "full of character" - a bit like a gargoyle. If you've already got a chick on the arm that's a good sign. It suggests that despite being an incredibly ugly train smash of a face, you've got a personality! And women like that in a man. That and a wallet.

If you've seriously got a problem with protruding lugs it can be resolved pretty easily actually. My niece had this problem My God she was an ugly baby! Bald as a coot with sticky out ears. Then when she got to 2 years old she was still bald as a coot with sticky out ears, only now she'd got teeth! Jesus! She looked like a bat. The parents had her ears surgically operated on. I don't know if they were pinned back or lopped off, but anyhow, she looked different when she came home. Question for you though is, would you get it done on the NHS? They don't usually do cosmetic surgery on the NHS unless there's a medical reason behind it. i.e. it's causing you a problem physically or mentally. So you might have to pretend that you're so self-conscious about it that it's ruining your life in some way. Or alternatively, have it done privately and pay.

Up to you how much it bothers you though. If you can live with looking like a Pokemon then fair play to you!

(Hope I've made you feel better?) :D

I'm going bald, the ears stick out a bit, but I'm married to an absolute knock-down gorgeous woman and I'm the envy of many.

ioeee.gif

Hope this helps!

As Ryan Leonard been doing well in southend,s pre season friendlies. .?

Go on the Shrimperzone forum.

It seems Leonard has been poor and disinterested in all his pre season friendlies played to date.

Some Southend fans think he's had his head turned, wants to join us and is clearly sulking, so best to sell him
Whilst other Southend fans say no player should be judged based on pre season friendlies.
Many say Leonard normally has a great attitude and once 'real matches' start he'll show some desire and good form.

Back
Top Bottom